Customer punches me in the face because I wouldn't accept an expired coupon

>customer punches me in the face because I wouldn't accept an expired coupon
>manager sides with him because I got mad and called him a "crazy asshole" in reaction to being fucking punched in the face

give me one reason why death isn't better than the wagecuck life?

Attached: 1487451730897.png (631x595, 190K)

then die user

I have none, I haven't had work experiences nearly as bad yet I'd rather NEET it uo forever or just an hero before I become a wagie. Work is torture.

Wagecuck life is samsara.

maybe you should sue

Tell me where you work at and I'll order a McSpicy Donkey Dick Triple Deluxe just to spite you

That's assault. They have cameras, right?

okay I'll use my heard-earned millions of wagie money to hire a lawyer

start your own buisness and punch him in the face

You know what to do, user. make it unique and original

Attached: rodrigo-duterte.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Op this is fake and homo

dumbass, if you bring a crystal-clear case to a lawyer, they'll let you pay after the court is closed.
if they have cameras, get the footage of the customer assaulting you and your manager's statement during the clash and bring it to a lawyer.

Attached: 10-57-09-ff618a0422eec3fe4516f8984eecccead5f964ae.jpg (444x444, 175K)

>shit that never happened retarded wojak poster: The Post

Attached: 1546577342974.jpg (342x245, 14K)

Do you have a car? If so do pizza delivery.
Or any type of delivery. Or night shelf stocking. Or security. Or if you are Jow Forums maybe even construction.

Only work retail or fast food is you are about to die of starvation. And even then I think I'd rather just die.

Attached: wagie.png (863x442, 405K)

sue the fucking faggot dude

What do you mean by this? According to a cursory google search, that's the cycle of life, death and rebirth. Are you saying the wagie life is everything?

I currently do something with way less prestige and money than work and responsibility. Is night security comfy? How does it pay? How easy is it/ how much free time do you get? Like it would be cool to just lift some weights between walk arounds, watch YT videos or even play video games.

Fucking wagie scum Bwhahahahha
you had it coming!

america or serbia?

Lawyers will work for a percentage of the settlement

>wouldn't accept an expired coupon.
I would of punched you in the face too.
You sound like a worthless sack of shit

OP,
is right

if a potential client brought me that case, I'd laugh my way to the bank with the client. You could also go to therapy and talk about your fear of work places, welcome to Worker's Compensation for a long time.

Being assaulted in the work place is huge liability for the owner and the f@#ker that did it. Key is having witnesses and/or video