Mfw packages I ordered are out for delivery

>mfw packages I ordered are out for delivery
Mmm, I sure do love materialism. The anticipation of getting new things almost makes me feel happy again. Almost.

Attached: hide pain.jpg (804x802, 85K)

same, I just bought $300 worth of toys and I am so excited. feels good to be an unironic manchild

Attached: 1546993558642.png (1420x946, 313K)

Like computer parts or something, or literal toys? If so, that's pretty based. I kind of want to get into Lego again but I'm afraid that I won't end up enjoying it after spending hundreds on my favorite sets.

no I unironically bought a $300 dollar lego set.

Attached: 73a.png (680x788, 94K)

What was in em?
Recently ordered big bottle of lube.

A book, a motherboard, a computer case and a wired Xbox 360 controller.

Soi wars lego or something even gayer?

Lego Star Wars is literally the only good thing to ever come of Star Wars. And though simplistic, Lego City can also be enjoyable.

What book?
And are you new to pc gaming?

Metro 2034. And yeah I'm new in the sense that this is the first PC I'm putting together from parts.

>>The anticipation of getting new things almost makes me feel happy again

I can only feel the regret

>Bought a ballistic helmet for 200
>Felt a extreme sense of regret a month after I bought the thing
Why am I retarded?

Why. Did you buy. A fucking. HELMET?!

Because he's literally retarded and needs to protect his fragile noggin from the violent flailing about he does when he's upset.

I remember reading about how the dopamine realize is higher when anticipating something than when you actually get it

*release, sry.

Became I like military surplus shit and I saw one from sale. Besides that I wanted to test if these helmet where suitable for bike riding, they are by the way

This is why sjws exist.

does that mean falling down with the helmet on?

Yes, they are very strong and solid, they are also very good to do whatever activities that requires some sort of head protection

You like bikes,user?
I would like to ride with you m8.
Sounds comfy.

Not doing much biking these days, stuck under paper work, but it is comfy, especially if you have a group to go on rides across the city.
A second thought came through my head, why does you quote sounds homosexual to me
>Captcha is about bikes

I'm not very gay.
Unless you're a cute twink,I'm not into you.

Thank God, I'm not gay neither a twink, I have a average body type I guess