Are there even any girls that like weak guys or wish they were stronger than guys?

Are there even any girls that like weak guys or wish they were stronger than guys?

Attached: 1541533747798.png (1280x1158, 541K)

probably rape victims

>Are there even any girls that like weak guys
No

My gf does

meanwhile I'm trying to fatten her up real hard, but she ain't playin ball

>mtg cards
>nerd
That game got too progressive to be enjoyed by real nerds. Only the reddit Big Bang crowd likes it now.

I've read a fair amount of erotic fiction / watched a few erotic movies written by women, targeted at women. I can't recall a single incident which had a strong, powerful woman wanting to bone a weak, insignificant male. This appears to rank very low on the scale of popular female sexual fantasies.

Generalizing a little but here goes: Women do have diverse fantasies, but it's only diverse across the top 10% of available males in the world. By that, I mean one woman might like a bad-boy type, one might like a stoic adventurer, and one might like a misunderstood outsider ... but in each case they will be successful and have high social status. Even concentrating on the misunderstood outsider type, you can bet your ass he turns out to be a brilliant artist / writer / etc who just needed a woman to help him realize his potential.

If you're outside the top 10% of datable males, you may as well not exist, except maybe as a sort of creepy pervert who exists to define what the alpha male isn't.

What hobbies or games haven't been ruined by that crowd yet?

Cooking, collecting semiprecious stones and writing erotic fiction.

Witchcraft Works and the Sister of the Woods with a thousand Young were both written by a woman, do you think they're just trying to appeal to men when they wrote those stories?

Attached: 1506893067952.jpg (521x900, 67K)

>
>the Sister of the Woods with a thousand Young

Good taste bro

Grog shit like historical wargames

Yes this, every female powerlifter or wheyfu ive ever met has been raped, bullied or abused insome way. Some even go on Jow Forums. Just not this board...

>seinen
Objectively yes.

Only young boys like shonen, right?
There can't be possibly any adult that enjoys it

Attached: 010.png (1115x1600, 567K)

>written by women, targeted at women
Should have actually read the post you replied to before trying to be a smartass because you think your fetish is under threat by reality or something. Anyone can read anything, but target demographic is still a thing, regardless of the sex of the person who wrote it. One Piece is read by adults and the mangaka is an adult but is still a story for children. Your stories by women are aimed at dudes. It's nothing special for Japanese artists.

So where is your evidence that the mangakas or any other woman don't like those stories themselves?

I'm never claimed anything, I'm not even that same poster. And he was just posting observations based on stories written by women, for women.

Honestly, you're the one with something to prove, that women are genuinely into that shit. And are on far weaker ground, given your examples are targeted to men, not women.

I was just providing a counterexample of women writing such stories, I haven't stated that I know if they enjoy them for sure but I think it's more likely than not if they took the time to illustrate them.

Attached: 1498685798960.png (1280x720, 1.87M)

I'll go off a limb and say it's because a lot of women are into sexy, assertive female characters. Tons of women are gay for Fujiko, for example.

Since the series in question are aimed at men, the beta male audience needs someone to identify with or they won't enjoy it. Just so happens those self-insert protagonists work well for sexy, assertive female characters to show off.

Attached: fujiko.jpg (1092x2000, 810K)

>Witchcraft Works
Was only made because the other though "What if we reversed the roles on this overdone trope?" It wasn't done out of passion. It was a "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" project.

I don't think that's the case for reasons I've already stated. Do you have any evidence or is it just what you want to believe?

Attached: 1538655932222.png (713x1024, 755K)

My ex was stronger than me and liked me. It wasn't a healthy relationship I don't think.