Itt: we post cherished possessions

itt: we post cherished possessions

a friend gave me this, we both love the manga and he wanted me to have it
we don't meet or talk anymore because i'm dumb but i will always cherish this and the memories we shared together

Attached: yotsubato.jpg (1000x1333, 446K)

This donut given to me by the only person that's ever been important in my life that won't talk me for the last 3 years. It means everything to me ;_;

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-02-34.png (1280x720, 860K)

do you hug it when you cry?

Attached: maho.png (706x950, 1.3M)

fucking nothing, I threw out almost everything personal years ago in an autistic purging of all the trash from my room and figured I should let go of it, including pictures of me swimming in a pool with my childhood crush and another girl. everything I own is just things which are useful to me.

Yes how you know i cry a lot

the ;_; gave it away
i cry a lot too ;;

Haven't taken this off since I got a it as a gift from my father 10 years ago

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 598K)

This thread made me realize nobodies ever gotten me anything I cherish. I've gotten things as souvenirs but nothing with emotional value attached.

i'm sorry if my thread has made you sad

>......what is this feel......originolio...

Attached: B913A440-1A06-4743-8082-73B8C26BBF5D.jpg (784x767, 92K)

damn son i want one. Yotsuba is the best slice of life ever.

You wear it in the shower?

Yep it's silver

I've been carrying this around for years, my best friend gave it to me when he came to visit in the middle of a move.

Attached: 20190109_161921.jpg (349x469, 26K)

Fuck all is what I ever got from anyone besides mandatory gifts for Christmas and birthday by my parents, which always ended up being clothes anyway, which lies quiet abit in the past by now. Well, not that there are people to buy me stuff anyway, ones got to endure the wagecuckery to get what he wants.

Attached: 1546985483871.jpg (300x250, 9K)

i'd get you something user

I have a piece of twisted metal from a car accident that someone died in next to my house, on a happier note I have a bear figure that kinda looks like Donald Trump.

Attached: image.jpg (498x498, 37K)

A plush yellow chicken. It's kind of stupid and I have no idea why i like it so much. I bought it shortly after i moved in by myself from Tesco, where I've been looking at it for several days (it was the last one, just sitting in a shelf by itself for days after Easter). Ever since then it's been with me through several break-ups, years of college, first job etc. Also, you can sort of "reverse" it's beak inside it, and it looks funny like a butt.

What card is it?

I took my friends to a restaurant I really liked for my 18 birthday. All the got me after was chicken wings as a cake a cd with meme music. I dont even like chicken wings. Also they didnt invite me for one of theirs party and talked shit about me there. You dont know the feels.

most of my possessions don't mean much to me because i try to desperately forget the past and hide from it but i have a few paintings given to me from a family member that holds alot of sentimental value to me but that's about it really

...I have no cherished possessions

Attached: よつばと!_1_004-005.jpg (1971x1400, 649K)

what are they like? tell me

The Gross Ghost of Fled Dreams.

native american art made by a family member basically a family heirloom that was lost over the years and someone in my family found them on ebay and decided to give them to me as a birthday gift

my original diary desu