For the oldfag robots here, do you have life advice or something of the sorts for us youngsters...

For the oldfag robots here, do you have life advice or something of the sorts for us youngsters. Or maybe pass something down to the new generation

Attached: ScarfsBoy.jpg (474x624, 127K)

Take care of your health.
Don't think you have time to fix things later.
Unironically listen to normie advice.

this but minus the last one, also save dosh

What should I take under "normie advice" ?

>work hard
>be yourself
>socialize regularly
>help your neighbors
>save money
>maintain a balanced diet and exercise regularly
>go to sleep at a reasonable hour and wake up the same time each morning

also your maintenance is important, you're not too good to keep your room and kitchen and bathroom clean, keep yourself clean, cook your meals every day, and keep your laundry clean and put away.

maintain proper hygiene
lose weight if you are fat, gym, haircut
visit psychologist
go out and socialize (don't isolate yourself, finding friends later in life is even more difficult, and it's better to have low quality friends than no friends at all, they could also be potentially useful for getting a job and or gf)

Discipline > Motivation
Nobody owes you shit
Stop feeling so sorry for yourself, no one gives a shit
Consistently better yourself, even in small ways
Be as self sufficient as possible
Take responsibility for your actions, the blame game is for the weak
Aim high, but not stratospherically so
Treat everyone with respect, until they prove undeserving of it
No matter how much material shit you possess it will not fill the void of self actualisation
Hang out with worthy people, with good habits
Keep most of the shit you do to yourself, you don't do things for posterity

Unironically be yourself.
It's the one advice that single handedly saved me. And I don't mean the normie version of "be yourself". Go full Stirner mode.

Don't use the same username everywhere online and especially don't post a photo of yourself online if you do this. Your 20s are for making mistakes, get ready to feel and fail alot. Work out and it'll pay off in your old age.

I literally have no advice to give (38kv) if I went back in time and live it all over again, I don't see what could I have done differently.

leave Jow Forums and never look back
leave before you become like me

Attached: 56786795.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Friends are not important. You can be perfectly happy without them. Always being so obsessed with having friends and a gf will only bring you misery.

No one has your answers user, every life is different. I would add to what other anons wrote:
- You can't fill your inner void with material things, be it chinese cartoon figures, furniture, cars, etc. You'll always have to keep chasing the dopamine by ordering new items.
- Life is a constant battle. It's okay to rest when you need it but undeserved rest is extremely expensive and you might not be able to pay the bill when it inevitably comes a few years later.
- People come and go in and out of your life and there's not much you can do about it.
- Keep your self importance in check, it's the thing that wastes most of your energy.

Attached: 1546946241755.png (1274x370, 136K)

why the fuck would you want the advice of oldfags who are still stuck on Jow Forums? we are seriously like in the .001% of complete human failures

This
Stirner had the right idea

>work hard
this is retard advice. if you do this you'll only be taken advantage of.
work hard where it counts. and everywhere else, put in the bare minimum amount in to get by.

Attached: 1545152578749.jpg (540x960, 99K)

no, work hard at whatever you do. Don't commit to doing something if you're not going to do everything you can to make it your best work.

I guess the addendum, to avoid getting taken advantage of is "don't commit yourself to nonsense"

Dont go to college or uni immediately after high school

this.
take care of your health. learn how to eat properly and healthy. Sleep. Time managment. Days has 24 hrs, dont waste a minute.
Dont ever give up if you fail. Failing is normal, failing is okay. Believe in yourself. Give 110% in everything you do, you're at peek energy in your life. Train your brains aka go to school, learn, read.

W-why not
t. immediately going to uni after high school

Attached: 1504863879100.jpg (225x225, 4K)

please dont listen to his advice. the sooner you go the better. dont study meme degrees tho.

>dont study meme degrees tho
You're just messing with me at this point. What degrees are considered meme degrees?

cont.
what you need to realise is that your IRL character only has one chance. and everything you want to achieve takes time and dedication. forget about luck. hard work is the only way you will achieve your goals, speaking of, find you purpose, what do you want, and go for it. never stop. This is hard, but it's what seperates losers from winners. It's up to you who you want to be.

degrees that have no demand on job market. Usualy picked up by people who dont have a clear vision of what they want to do with their life. No im not messing with you im just trying to give you an advice.

t.30yr old boomer.

my last post user bc i forgot and this one i mean dead serious and im sure many will agree

fuck off of Jow Forums.

Literally fuck off the internet. Limit yourself to 2 hours recreational internet use maximum and go down from there. During those 2 hours avoid Jow Forums, reddit, forums or all similar sites completely. Try to use youtube etc. as little as possible.

This only will improve your life a ton.

Attached: 1545002958636.png (582x475, 118K)