There are underage users here right now

>there are underage users here right now
>there are 14 year olds who think they're incels
>there are underage users who regularly use this place
>there are underage users who unironically believe the shit they see here
>there are underage users browsing here who have been fucked up by this place enough to blend in seamlessly
>there are underage users browsing here who have some interactions with girls but aren't full Chads, and have a healthy family environment, whose teen angst will become full on non meme depression because they were browsing here
>there are underage users who will end up considering Jow Forums to be the template for how to be if you don't want to be an NPC
>there are underage users who will end up pushing their friends away and going NEET in order to live the Jow Forums lifestyle and feel authentic to the image they've made for themselves
>there are underage users who are mentally ill due in part to this board
>there are underage users whose lives will be ruined by this board
This isn't even for the sake of the rules or to make this board better, just please, if you're underage, leave this board and never come back. Leave Jow Forums specifically at least if you're not going to leave Jow Forums. This place is poison to a certain type of person that you probably are. Leave right the fuck now, and do not pursue a self destructive reclusive lifestyle just to fit in with Jow Forums.

Attached: 1535012438420.jpg (244x207, 6K)

>there are most likely at least a handful 14 year old girls on this board
One of you be my wife

your words are meaningless, OP. but good on you for trying.
remember, you're here forever.

You're right OP, this place is poison for those without a concrete self identity. When you start viewing the world and yourself through simple and concise categories in order to feel solidarity among other mentally ill people then you're in danger. Its okay to let out your feelings but when you identify yourself through suffering you're fucked. If you see yourself this way, please leave, before its too late. Its for your own good.

why hasnt some court taken down Jow Forums yet? now that 4channel exists, there is not reason this place should exist anymore. pretty sure Jow Forums is breaking all kinds of laws and needs to be deleted from the internet

>tfw came here at 14 years old and thought I was an incel
>tfw still here 6 years later
This board instilled some horrible fucking viewpoints into my mind that I still can't get rid of. Even when I have met some amazing women in my life, I still can't get over my hate for the opposite gender that is derived from some edgy, juvenile strawman that this place has built up. There is no fucking redpill or blakpill, but telling yourself the same edgy shit over and over again for years since childhood makes you believe it whether you want to or not. Fuck this place, I fucking hate it, but I keep coming back because as said, you are here forever.

>Taking Jow Forums seriously
>He thinks i care what a cunt on Jow Forums thinks
Nope you cannot trust a user ever.

too bad it can't automatically tell and ban when somebody is under 21. lot less people would be here but the quality would double

Want to know how I know you're a Jew?
This wasn't original

I keep getting older but they stay the same age ;)

Attached: 1547023853524.jpg (938x1550, 101K)

a zoomer detector, if you will

>I hate underage users

Only retards and underage people themselves complain about this, kys

Read the OP again original retard

Started coming here at 15 (2011) for the feels god even only I had known 2011-2013 were the good times and it was all downhill from there.

I completely fucked my life up in a matter of years.

>also rejected by society and has a burning hatred for it
> has no friends
this is the only place i have keeps me from going ER

You're a fucking retard. I hate you. Please leave for your own good.

This place has made many robots realize that it's fine to be gay or transition or just fuck a sissy nothing wrong with r9k

>khv
>will be 24 soon
>even I consider myself sort of young
>there's people blogposting about the loneliness / virginity while being 18, 19 or even 20
>the only human interaction I got is with my brother, dad and 2 friends slowly ghosting me
Even this fucking board is filled by failed normies

Rule one, you giant faggot.

>>there's people blogposting about the loneliness / virginity while being 15, 16 or even 14
Fixed that

do you honestly think anyone actually follows that rule?
its just there because of the law retard kys

fuck off back to 8 chan elitist subhuman
being

???
You barely start your life at 18 what are you talking? Everything is way harder when you are getting older, moron

>there are people here under the age of 25 who seriously fucking think they have no hope for the rest of their lives

Truely disgusting

Yes, we understood the psyops message itt

I'm not an incel and I don't consider myself bent by this bored but the red pills and black pills are true women are genuinely evil and incapable of love

If you're under 18 you typically do the following:
>use terms like normie and chad unironically
>exaggerate your problems like its a contest to see who has it worse
>post feels threads or feels memes (doomer, bloomer, etc.)
>"Im an oldfag"
>"x" pill is the truth
The truth is social interaction face to face takes work and practice. Here when someone says something you don't like you can switch tabs. Its the danger of social interaction without consequence, its the retardation of mental growth.

Leave, child.

i saw my first greentext when i was 10. i was browsing /b/ since i was 15. i'm 18 now (just recently started browsing Jow Forums) and can tell you that i wish i never stumbled across this shithole to begin with, and this is probably the best piece of advice posted to Jow Forums in recent memory.

Attached: 1544573708885.gif (652x562, 392K)

Stfu you whiny little bitch of a pedo. Who actually cares. Females are evil and everything the incels faggots say I've confimed in the field testing on the females. They need to know how women truly are and that looks is all that matters.

They end up here as a consequence to being a social outcast not the opposite.

>waaaahhh stop going here and learning the truth about the horrible nature of the world because i said so
>leave and live in willful ignorance so you can be burned further down the line waaaahhhh
shove your just-world fallacy up your ass

Attached: 1531074151791.png (1103x1416, 978K)

This
I got into Jow Forums when I was a kid and now I'm full retard

>he thought everything he saw here was ironic
>like a big joke
it's as if everything here is one peachy fucking meme for you. well it's not. ever since Jow Forums went mainstream as a counter-culture, people have been flocking here. i feel the reason why this site is shilled so hard against is for the exact reasons you listed. there are many threatening views here. imagine every person that has come here becoming a nazi themselves. that's a lot of people. it really is a political threat and a threat to cultural marxist social engineering. nazis have a strong role in contributing to Jow Forums's community and they have for years. the reason why the shills come, is for the children and anybody else who they could deter from adopting such beliefs.
1. to slide the fuck out of the nazis
2. to stop their influence.
3. to get them to abandon this website as a source of information
like this post
>but it's just a meme bro
it's not a joke, and it never was. not even in 1938. it's something to reckon with, and you can't suppress it with violence. you can't suppress it by threatening social isolation. it will always be here for you to deal with.

now in the case of Jow Forums it's just a bunch of easy-going redditors ridiculing or trying to save the hopeless. that's a fools game. but i agree that the underage should leave this site and never come back. they are so impressionable. if it's even hinted that something is thought cool by a group of people or even one, then you will find that child copying the group or that person. so yeah. but that's why we have rules.

underage faggots get off my board. it's not safe here!

Attached: 200.gif (272x200, 1.21M)

>became 18 last month
Haha fukken underage fags am I right?

He edgy!

Holy fuck you're retarded. Just go away stormfag. The only dimwitted nigger shill here is you.

>>there are underage users who unironically believe the shit they see here
>>there are underage users browsing here who have been fucked up by this place enough to blend in seamlessly
>>there are underage users browsing here who have some interactions with girls but aren't full Chads, and have a healthy family environment, whose teen angst will become full on non meme depression because they were browsing here
>>there are underage users who will end up considering Jow Forums to be the template for how to be if you don't want to be an NPC
>>there are underage users who will end up pushing their friends away and going NEET in order to live the Jow Forums lifestyle and feel authentic to the image they've made for themselves
>>there are underage users who are mentally ill due in part to this board
>>there are underage users whose lives will be ruined by this board

i agree user, internet will ruin millions of lifes. kids shouldnt be allowed to use it, they simply cant know some shit was once uppon a time made up as a joke. pic very much related.

Attached: 7TtCHrt.jpg (2552x1716, 844K)

adhom amounts to nothing, but nice try, ya fruity pie!
HIMMLER!
bring me my WHIP! i'm gonna spank mommy's ass rubber hard!!

Many underage fags are just so retarded, they're not good for the quality of the board.

Attached: 1526191831579.jpg (702x447, 129K)

I started using this board when I was 15. /co/ was my gateway drug at 14. I already had mental illness before I joined this shit hole. I definitely think the underage kiddos need to go, though. For their own sake more than anything else. You can still like ebin memes and be le epically depressed without imbibing in Jow Forums nonsense. For the love of god you underage retards need to stay away from this place it's like cancer for your soul. If you absolutely have to use 4chen then use the hobby boards and actually better yourself instead of spending all day lurking. I'm 18 years old and I know all about le ebin Jow Forums sekrit club culture yet I'm more isolated and depressed than ever before and I regret wasting my teen years autistically reading greentexts on Jow Forums and for the love of god if you have friends and are sociable then you have absolutely no reason to be here. This place is basically a social interaction simulator and saps all desire out of you to better yourself or strive for anything (which is something already lacking in today's youth). I know I'm barely of age to post here but this is just my experience with the board. Compulsive types like teenagers should stay away.

And then they get even worse

When I was underage I was fucked up a lot more by b than anything else. Those rekt threads changed me. The only thing I ever picked up from this board is its nomenclature.

Attached: 3A35687A-5F19-4172-9B0C-F8C2D4B7C71E.png (960x647, 282K)

or they can learn that gay is the best way for a man

thanks for saying this user and my heart goes out to all the 14 year olds on here! GOOD LUCK!

Attached: Candle_Jack_01_14_10.jpg (270x186, 5K)

Well desu i dont think teens take this shit seriously, they just come here for "teh meymeys" and if for some reason they come here for "feels" (as if teenager feels actually exists) its probably that their 2 week long gf dumped them and they are "deppressed"
Just get out.

Attached: 25c531442042e23a1e0f052a010177a9.png (287x207, 65K)

Legit stay away kids, I'm 22 and I was lurking different imageboards since 2009 this shit ruined my life.

That's one of the dumbest images I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

This site isn't even the unique fun it used to be. The charm and mystique is all dead. It's all just faggoty politics now. Jow Forums is just another shitty, generic money inspired website now.

This

Where have they gone?

D-do you think any of those are cute girls?

one of these underage girls could contact me for a good time, no?