Tfw manipulated my 5th fembot who added me on discord

>tfw manipulated my 5th fembot who added me on discord
>got even more nudes and broke even more hearts
fembots are so easy to trick, you just gotta sweet talk them like a player now if only I can muster the courage to do it to IRL girls

Attached: 1520113916350.png (400x388, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/07/french-author-yann-moix-sparks-row-with-comments-about-women-over-50
twitter.com/JFGuyot/status/1082015419152646150
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. captain neckbeard

where do we find them though?

Attached: confidence.png (660x333, 416K)

okay so, post the nudes retard?

>tfw join servers but never talk in VC
>finally join vc for the first time and get kicked while asleep
I not even autistic, we were having nice conversations about sea life and shit

I find it hard to DM girls because from what I've seen they just screen cap and post cringy shit other guys do to groups.
How do you get around this?

use the r9k archive if you see theyre kinda popular or something they are shit.

ya right nerd I'd have to buying me shit from my amazon wishlist and you'd never ever get a nude from me

just make a new discord every time it flops.
sure thing bozoe
spill the beans or can it

just don't post cringy shit retard

>fembots are so easy to trick, you just gotta sweet talk them like a player
Duh, they have low self-esteem, that's why they're here. A lot of robots are failed normtrash who cling to their "sweet, sensitive nice guy" facade while being bitter, hedonistic assholes in reality. The more honest ones do what you do.

>A lot of robots are failed normtrash who cling to their "sweet, sensitive nice guy" facade while being bitter, hedonistic assholes in reality. The more honest ones do what you do.

Crap that's me
How do I fix this

Youre an idiot. Do you think that makes you cool or something?

It's actually sad how gullible these girls are, you might as well become a camwhore if you're willing to show yourself naked to a bunch of horny robots who'll leak your nudes and ruin your life.

He obviously doesn't give a shit, he's a predator. No amount of shaming will stop him, as long as there are a steady supply of naive lambs to prey on.

Why do you use a donquixote doflamingo pepe lol

This, you don't have to blame the victim to have no sympathy for idiots. Beta whiteknights are indiscriminate, whores are not ladies.
Psycho who figuratively and literally controls people like puppets.

Nah you retards don't deserve it, this is one, I might post another, but I won't give you full nudes I took time to duping into myself

Attached: 1529442785354.png (801x790, 205K)

looking for friends and people to invite me to a server perhaps.

A_SC

is my discord thing

x_X#6666

dm me friendo

Honestly discord girls are the easiest to get nudes from. Just find one with severe daddy issues and treat her like shit and compliment her and youre set. Its surprisingly worked more than once.

Attached: 517668C5-25EB-462E-9D8C-C1098F6EC3E8.png (800x894, 41K)

>proud of being a sociopath

oops
x_x#6666

Get outta here moral fag, if these thots are dumb enough to send nudes to some retard on discord they deserve to be played with

Link some discords with fembots

>muh sociopathy buzzword
Most manipulative jerks are normal human beings. Everywhere you go, you will find people exploiting one another. Everyone has the capacity to do it, not just a special kind of person. That includes your darling angels. It's not moral behavior but it's a reality.

>few years back
>trolling some roastie
>start calling her ugly and a man
>she immediately starts bombarding me with pictures of her
>criticize her appearance even further, say she's hiding the dick
>she starts sending nude photos
>try calling other roasties ugly
>flooded with their pictures too

It really does work without fail:
theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/07/french-author-yann-moix-sparks-row-with-comments-about-women-over-50

twitter.com/JFGuyot/status/1082015419152646150

I was manipulated by the fembot. She cheated on me. We talked everyday.
I just wish there was someone who cared about me. Someone who was worth it. Someone i could love unconditionally.

she looks so soft
origami

Attached: 1539373580907.jpg (496x479, 55K)