You guys are smart, how would you have gotten him out?

you guys are smart, how would you have gotten him out?
youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM

Attached: cxEkp1O.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/865616346/John-Jones-died-in-a-cave-but-his-widow-emerged-from-the-darkness.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't even if I could
play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Piss into it until he drowns in my piss

and this is why caving is retarded. fuck's sake go scuba diving or something if you want to explore

Slide him over to where the hole he's in widens a bit, turn him around so I can lift him out of the hole and bend his knees without breaking them.

I would've been laughing too hard at Nutty Putty to slide him out.

Attached: 1530717122571.jpg (431x558, 47K)

Am I retarded? If he was able to get into the crack without breaking his legs how could they not get him out without breaking his legs? The crack didn't change shape while he was in there.

Attached: 1493761614543.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Just as dangerous you nonce. lol

They did it for fun. They clapped their hands laughing when they heard him scream.
He's sealed in with cement now too.

Attached: 1543963534506.png (939x793, 51K)

Pull him out maybe

Yes edgy and I know they sealed him in with cement but seriously the geometry of the tunnel and the movements required don't change. Just do everything he did to get in the again but this time do it backwards. This is like not being able to get of of a parking space, just do everything you did to get in backwards and you'll get out.

Unless I'm retarded.

It boils down to them not being arsed to get him out. So they sealed him in, alive, after breaking his bones.
They probably fucked his wife while they let the concrete pour too, so he heard her moans as echoes as he drowned.

Attached: 1543962638353.png (573x514, 42K)

You are retarded. Since he was horizontal getting in there he could support his own weight with his arms and torso, lifting his butt up would have allowed his legs to reach the top of the cave wall and over the lip of rock with little force pushing them down on said lip. But since his legs are attached to his body and his body is now almost completely vertical, when they are lifted over the lip of rock they will have to drag the rest of his bodyweight with him. So when say his knees get to the lip of rock instead of just having the rest of his leg weight pulling down on the lip they now have his entire body weight pulling down on the lip which his knees cant support from that angle.

Just imagine being held face down on your bed with half of your legs hanging off and a 200 pound guy lays on the end of your legs. Hint they would snap.

What they should have done is drill two holes on each side of the lip and ran diamond wire through them up the the serface to some machine and they would have sawed through it in minutes, making the whole pully autism actually possible instead of just trying to widen it with small tools that wouldve taken days to work.

>they now have his entire body weight pulling down on the lip which his knees cant support from that angle

Ok this helps but would it have been possible to give him something he could use to take the weight off his knees and use his hands/arms to help support his bodyweight? like a second anchored rope he could grab and push against? Like those ropes with the little loops tied in them that mountain climbers use like ladders. That way his knees aren't supporting his full bodyweight.

he couldn't use his arms

>Nutty Putty
Kek

Ok then, I've tried everything. Stupid fucker shouldn't have went into the cave.

oh damn his body is still inside

being white was his downfall.
>"LOL bad things don't happen to me! They happen to other people! If something bad happens to me it'll just be a fun eciting experience and i won't actually get hurt or die! It'll just be something i talk about when i'm 30 with my boomer friends while sipping monster! I bet they will think i'm badass and cool, that cool badass boomer guy!

i think everybody who isn't highly neurotic needs at least one(1) traumatic experience in their life that absolutely scares them until they die. Maybe then they won't be so stupid.

diamond wire, drills, buzz saws, slippery substance, better pully system and he would've been out if they acted faster. But i don't even think he deserves my help.

This makes me feel fucking queezy I wish I never read this

thanks OP for ruining my day

instead of going deeper why didnt he just push himself back? or was he that fat?

LANKLETS BTFO'D
DON'T GO SPELUNKING FAGGOTS

White people truly are fucking crazy. No other race would willingly go down into a cave like this.
Literally every natural instinct we have tells us not to and he did it anyway. Deserved to die.

I wouldn't help, but only because I would be too scared to go down there myself because I have a functioning brain that keeps me out of danger.

imagine how it feels to be stuck in a damp dark cave upside down and your buddy told you that they are just gonna leave you there
I wish that was me

But what if I told you that an old leprechaun made those tunnels and that he hid his treasure at the end in a big treasure chamber?

That's because white people are less likely to die from generic non-white reasons like drowning or getting shot/stabbed over a five dollar bill.

pic says this part of the cave was unmapped, possibly it was too small to look ahead and he thought the tunnel might extend further (or he'd be able to reverse himself out with his hands even if it was a dead end)

>Couldn't pull him out without breaking his legs

So just break his legs then? I mean...it's better than him dying...right?

Being white and taking risks like is why whites rule the world and why you think white privilege is a thing.

>white people truly are fucking crazy.
>"hey lets get a ship and sail in this direction with no fucking clue what's over there"
>"hey lets build this thing and see what happens"
>"hey lets pick a fight with these tribes people and see if we can beat them"
>"hey lets mix this thing that killed that guy with this other thing that killed that other guy and see what it does"
>"hey remember that place where we went and nobody came back? Lets go there again with more of us!"
Crazy is how white people conquered the world. You think you don't give a fuck? White people *really* don't give a fuck.

even if you break his legs they'd still be in the way, but now he can barely move them and could go into shock from all the pain

LANKLET BTFO

top kek

breaking the legs would cause bone fragments to cut arteries/veins in highly vascular areas such as the pelvic/femur area (where the bones would be most likely to break), which can cause him to bleed out within 3 minutes. Even if he didn't bleed that much, there would be significant enough loss of blood to cause coagulopathy, hypothermia, and metabolic acidosis (in that order), and the three of those in conjunction is basically a death sentence.

In addition to this, the image in OP says he was hanging upside down long enough for his lungs/head to be filling with blood, and there could also be concerns with suspension trauma but there hasn't been enough research on that for me to say so with certainty.

the worst part is they almost got him out but a rigging failure caused him to fall back into where he got stuck.
Tbh if his legs had to be broken to get him out I would have done it, better than just giving up.

>It was around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday when rescuers got him loose. They were able to give him an IV, food and water. He also received a needed morale boost after he was able to talk to his wife over a police radio.

>For a few hours there were sighs of tentative relief. They finally cracked open the boxes of pizza and cases of water, and broke out in smiles suggesting the worst was over.

>That only lasted for a few hours.

>Once Jones was free of the 18-by-10-inch crevice, rescuers said an "equipment failure" caused the rope system that was hoisting the man out of the cave to drop him back into the same, narrow gap.

AAAAAAA

Oh not just an equipment failure, one of the pully screws came loose as they where pulling and flung right into his brothers face knocking him unconscious and fracturing his jaw.

Its called nutty putty for a reason, the soft clay like interior is much like putty so of course there was a chance the pully would loosen.

Jesus christ. They didn't think to try and anchor him once they got him out that far?
That's like forgetting to save your game after you beat the mid-boss or something.

He was 26 with a wife and kids

If it's soft clay can't you just dig away above his legs

only the outer exterior is like that, of course if it was soft clay they would just dig

Ask him to come out of the tunnel

Attached: 1544418126229.jpg (369x387, 30K)

I-I-I CANT!! JUST GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ALREADY!! GOD FUCKING DAMN! SHIT!

Attached: 1543862179249.jpg (512x512, 68K)

tell him to be himself and that would get him out.

I'd just burrow under the caVE until I reach under him and then place matresses under the block that he's above then I'd break the block and he'd fall safely onto the matresses

This. What a stupid fucking hobby. Does anything say "I want to die" more than crawling into right caves that you aren't even sure go anywhere? Fuck him, fill the thing in with cement.

maybe im retarded, but why didn't they administer a heavy global anesthetic then break the fuck out of his legs and pull him out?

Attached: 445D9237A6834D40B5B5050360B85B13.jpg (821x869, 88K)

you make it sound like it's fucking dig-dug, and how are you going to fit a matress down that tiny hole? It's supposedly no bigger than the opening of a washing machine.

>6' 200 lbs.

Why would you select caving as a recreational activity at that size

Sad but that's normal for mormons

Attached: 1525998710884.jpg (521x592, 59K)

>oh no, he could break his legs, which might cause shock, which might kill him
>better just leave him there to die lol

>john jones
with a name like that he was doomed
gravity and bouncy, he was basically upside down and with closing pressure on his chest and head, that's what basically killed him was a vacuum of pressure on his chest that every time he tried to take a good breath made the area squeeze a little tighter. It's why it would break his legs was the vacuum and gravity would be pulling against the body.

In all honesty he likely had one of the most horrifying deaths to have. Alone in the Darkness with constant pressure on your body slowly killing you,. Hell it's a safe bet he hallucinated badly during his dying hours.

deseretnews.com/article/865616346/John-Jones-died-in-a-cave-but-his-widow-emerged-from-the-darkness.html

>Wife told his family after his death that she would never remarry
>Got remarried less than three years later
LOL

Could barely breathe as it was, would probably kill him. Not to mention shock is a physical reaction not a psychological one, even knocked out fucking him up so badly could stop his heart

They made a film on this, The Last Descent, paints a good horror of what it's like to die like this.

you just dig it out and make it bigger??

Ideally you try not to kill who you're trying to rescue. They didn't leave him there, they worked for more than 24 hours to reach him but it was too late

you are going to dig through 150 feet of rock just so you could fit a matress to where hes at? They spent hours just trying to widen the fisher and they didn't get anywhere.

fuck it they should've just used the biggest drill out there to just drill to his location then things would've been easier

>Donovan Sanchez
>Her younger brother's roomate in college
>he's 9 years younger than her

Attached: 1539604125292.jpg (540x720, 48K)

ok then just use dynamite duhg

hmmmmm, what about putting scuba gear on him then pumping water in to float him out!

Attached: pepe_chair.jpg (600x600, 102K)

He'd drown.

without killing him? Brainlet.
thought about this myself but he can't use his arms and if something goes wrong you just fucking drowned him

kept bring him up, for fucksakes what killed him was the machine's anchor came undone. Why the fuck would you pause getting him out all the way? They had a god damn meal while he was just stuck in there.

dynamite doesn't hit him so he is ok and saved noob

normies are so impulsive and degenerate that they take any chance they can to "celebrate" which is just a pretense for degeneracy. I bet they thought they were in college again and they tried to slide him down a slice before realizing they were adults with responsibility's.

Wait until you hear about cave diving

Have you tried being yourself yet? The cave might like you more

>expecting this poor chick to literally never remarry and try to find some happiness
People say dramatic shit when they're sad that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Don't forget scuba diving into underwater caves!
I would've broken his legs, better to be alive with two broken legs than dead, also if he broke his legs maybe he wouldn't cave dive

fill the cavern with more water
vacuum his remains 1 month later

now he's out

Somebody had to map those caves. What were they thinking?

He probably should have had cameras and stuff instead of jumping blindly into a dark hole headfirst.

>you guys are smart
Is no one gonna bring this up?

Attached: no.jpg (600x398, 27K)

How it be that whites dab on themselves

Yeah but they at least should have tried to pull him up once it was obvious he wasn't gonna make it any other way
Better to have a 1% chance of living than a 0% chance

i am smart enough to know a rescue attempt wouldve been a waste of time. i wouldnt have even shown up but if i was forced to i wouldve left the hole unfilled so more retarded normalfags die or i wouldve filled it with molten lead

why did god let this happen to him

wait they actually got him out? but the thingy became loose? why didnt they just repeat what they did to get him free?

good fucking god i still get sick whenever i see this image. who the FUCK just squeezes into tiny passageways without knowing where they're going. it's got to be some kind of fetish. like they're crawling into a dark, tight vagina and they don't care if they live or die. there's no other explanation. i hope he at least achieved orgasm in his final hours.

Attached: 1346214196872.gif (400x259, 479K)

fill cave up with water and hope he floats to the top rather than drown

He clearly wasn't addressing the plebeians.

>had to
Why?

It's not obvious until it's too late, that's how emergency situations are.

Honesty I would have just sent him down a pistol, tied to a rope, because there's nothing left that we could do.

you either don't speak english well or you are a tool.
Someone had to have mapped them for there to have been a map in the first place. Why they did it i don't know

>not doing the chad thing and going down their with him, wrapping your muscular arms around his throat and weeping as you drain the life from him to show you are compassionate

we got a fucking virgin here, guys.

Na I'll just send him a bitch so they can have upside down dying sex.

Slather him in lube and then pull him out. If lube works for sticking dicks in buttholes it should work for pulling douches out of caves.

but chad isn't a cuck though, so he would have to squeeze in there and have a 3 some, he would justg oil up his perfect body, spalunk in there and do both of them.

they tried that. they had 2 gallons of vegetable oil or something.

Dude just break his legs lmao

>not a single chad on the team was willing to use dynamite to widen parts of the cave so they could move up the heavy equipment.

I like you Nigger.

or better yet, just pull him out of the hole, have a 3 some and put him back so he could die.

Break his legs because there's no other way but to break his legs then after that flex tape his legs

NO ONE LISTENS TO MY FUCKING IDEA

I said why don't you drill 2 holes on each side of the lip of rock and run diamond wire through that leads to a machine and you cna just saw him out? Then they could build a more reliable pully and pull him out.

Attached: 1526861503790.png (633x758, 18K)

>He said they were able to free Jones initially using a rope-pulley system. At that point, Jones had been hanging, headfirst, at a 70- or 80-degree angle for more than eight hours, said Utah County Sheriff's Sgt. Tom Hodgson.

>It was around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday when rescuers got him loose. They were able to give him an IV, food and water. He also received a needed morale boost after he was able to talk to his wife over a police radio.

>For a few hours there were sighs of tentative relief. They finally cracked open the boxes of pizza and cases of water, and broke out in smiles suggesting the worst was over.

>That only lasted for a few hours.

>Once Jones was free of the 18-by-10-inch crevice, rescuers said an "equipment failure" caused the rope system that was hoisting the man out of the cave to drop him back into the same, narrow gap.
JUSTn

>"sorry bro was eating pizza"

they are so fucking retarded.

Their pulleys were fine, it was the weak rock that couldn't hold the pulleys.
Because he'd been upside down in a constricted space for so long, breaking his legs should kill him

dude lets risk a cave in and killing ourselves to save this one retard

t. someone who would climb into the hole