Whats the best way to snitch on a drug dealer

Whats the best way to snitch on a drug dealer

Attached: 391CA8A0-2D18-44E3-9A1A-5531B06820DE.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Move to Latvia so you are safe and then inform on him.

Just tell him you're going to snitch and never actually do it.

> He thinks weed dealers are gonna send assassins gunning after OP
Fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1467831615919.jpg (251x242, 26K)

why the fuck do you wanna snitch you rat? i hope you die a painful death while being melted alive in sulfuric acid

from the ER my dude lmao

Haha get fucked weedy!

Degenerate dudeweed detected

im not a weedy snitching in general wether its on a dealer or watever is a bitch move.. how could you call yourself a man when you do something that gay

Whats it like being 15

I wish I had knew and had the balls to do this. Thing is, around here, the cops cant catch criminals. Even if they could, it isnt like they've proper growing going on or something - theyre the equivalent of franchise paki shops.
Id probably be more likely to get done for time wasting.
drugs are bad
As much as I hate the bacon, and theyve done wrong by me, I hate druggies more - theyve done even more wrong by me.

Snitching on a drug dealer...What a faggot

typing gay is pretty gay bro

Offer him a blunt, smoke with him. Tell him you got the blunt from him, since he will have drugs in his house. Now here's where the fun starts: you know how weed can give you anxiety? Tell him your going out to grab some food, call the police beforehand to tell them that he is a drug dealer, and to barge in at the middle of night. Not only would they investigate his house, but would be found guilty due to drug smells. The drugs in your house "were from him." Now put on a scary movie for him, cut the power off once the police arrive, and don't forget to lace his weed with LSD. You'll say that you smoke the stuff from him, and are trying to stop, and that's the reason you called, but never tried LSD, not only making him trip but also it makes him as a LSD seller as well.

You didnt explain how to actually tell the cops though. I cant imagine emergency response turn up if you say "bob at xyz b street is a drug dealer"

"BOB IS TRIPPIN' OFF HIS ASS RIGHT NOW ON CRACK OR METH OR SOMETHING, HE IS TRIPPING, I THINK HE NEEDS A DOCTOR GET HERE QUICK"
Then they'll investigate his house for more weed and LSD.

pretty sure im older than you if you think not wanting to snitch is for 15yo u spineless cuck
if druggies have done you wrong then handle it yourself... youre a retard for trusting them in the first place to let them do you wrong
riding my dick is also pretty gay bro... hop off

Why would you snitch on him? Did he do anything to u?

>youre a retard for trusting them in the first place to let them do you wrong
I dont remember getting to pick who was involved in my childhood at birth but I guess you dont remember things from before you were 4.
>if druggies have done you wrong then handle it yourself
>just commit crime bro
Are you, perchance, of the melenated persuasion?

Don't snitch bro. They just tryin' to make a living and they had to resort to illegal activities. Don't be a goody 2 shoes normie and let the dude live his life

You could try telling the police that he deals drugs.

Tell them you got pictures and video of a drug deal going on.

>goody 2 shoes normie

weed is a normie drug you shitface

this
>I dont remember getting to pick who was involved in my childhood at birth but I guess you dont remember things from before you were 4.

alright ill you a pass on this one since its out of youre control but anything after into manhood doesnt count
>just commit crime bro
i never said that, just do what you have to do
Are you, perchance, of the melenated persuasion?
unironically yes but it i am unbiased im just saying snitching is gay in my principality

Just call the police anonymously I guess.

>make a living destroying society

Let me guess, you're a fucking nigger.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.43_[2018.05.29_01.33.43].png (568x718, 399K)

>yo sup my nigga!
>secret handshake
>bro hug
>you know i ain't playin' wit dem ho's dawg, haha!
>hey uh.. yo dawg... dawg you got the stuff
>y-you know... the stuff.. gimme sum dat crystal
>aight my nigga! let's go to pound town!

With no context whatsoever I'm just gonna say tell him "just keep it out of this building". Once had a nasty guy live next to me who stank up the place with weed and had "friends" over at odd hours. Dude took the hint and there was peace during the night after that.

>He cares about society
Leave my board you failed normalnigger