Look outside

>look outside
>see this
Wat do?

Attached: main-qimg-b2f7bf015c78598d2c5573f94e2598b5.jpg (602x339, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1lcZM0MNek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wat do?

Rejoin my legion

GHAhahahaahah failed post you reddifaqqut

bees jackings off more fo sho

die from radiation poisoning

go back to my room, jerk off to /ss/, vidya and then maybe watch a movie

find the nearest cafe/palor that does brain transfers and continue my existence as a machine and become the virtual god of my digital world and if that's not a thing then find the nearest suicide booth and select slow and horrible.

make a cup of tea and continue looking

First I would worry about how stable the orbit is. I would then consider the fact that when we collide, the earth will first be engulfed in toxic gases that relentlessly rip apart the atmosphere. As the earth continues it's descent towards the center of Jupiter, the gravity will become immense, eventually tearing the planet apart, causing massive earthquakes and volcanic activity. In a dark, sunless void, with storms that rival the size of ten Earths, this will be our resting place. This is hell.

freeze to death lmao

Earth has a thick atmosphere and a strong magnetic field you quadruple nigger.

watch as earth crashes into Jupiter

this
origiiravioliii

I try to wipe the speck off of my window but alas, there was no speck, and I go back into my room crying because of how stupid I am

I love this answer dude. Thanks for the keks

wtf pluto

wouldn't Earth boil to death tho
t. brainlet

Shit my pants because this would literally rip the tides off of earth.

I just realized something.
There's billions of galaxies with billions of solar system and planets.
It is likely that there are other life forms other than us and it's just as likely that there isn't.
Yet looking at this image makes me quite scared of what i realized.
We, can only see with our human eyes, the sun, which is part of the reason we exist in the first place, it is also the thing our planet orbits around due to the sun having stronger gravitational pull, we can see the moon, which orbits us for the opposite reason.
There are other planets but we can't see them, unless you are an advanced enough civilization to build the needed technology.
This puts me at great unease.
Are we seriously living in a simulation?
Why is everything so confusing, how can we tell this is a coincidence and that everything there is, was accurately planned and built?
Why. I can't wait to die, i must know.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

It's Jupiter, not the sun. For us to be able to see Jupiter that close it means that either we drifted away from the Sun and would freeze, or Jupiter has drifted closer to the sun and is now pulling us closer to it. I don't know what would happen in the second case.
Anyway does that really look like the Sun to you?

I have looked at Jupiter through a telescope. Anyone else?

>I have looked at Jupiter through a telescope. Anyone else?

me too, got a small telescope but it's enough to see the large moons and cloud bands and the red spot if the air is calm

comfy nights

>whoa dude there's stuff we can't see and that's scary lmao

It is comfy, especially on a cold night. But it also sends a chill down my spine. Kinda feels like this song sounds:
youtube.com/watch?v=P1lcZM0MNek

Make sure I'm not dreaming because thats literally one of the first things I want to do in a lucid dream.

- BAD END -
Play again?

Y/N