Im in a relationship with a women that doesnt see how pathetic i am

>she works
>she pays the bills
>she defends me
>she sucks my dick
>she cooks when she cans
>she actually Bakes and shit

I literally think she has some kinda ulterior motive

but i cant figure it out, idk what motivates her, i have nothing to give or offer, i dont even give her good conversation

and i she shows no signs of cheating on me with chad or anything, anyway shes gotten me gifts on my birthday, xmas, new years and all, and ive never given her anything

explain my gf to me, cause i dont understand, she also has no male friends, and pretty af, and nasty slut in bed, fuck alot, and im just stay at home shitpost,, might cook dinner, play video games. TV and movies

I think i got her pregs lately cause shes eating alot more

Attached: 2dd843fa00000578-3292024-image-a-25_1445968370091.jpg (634x856, 77K)

possible explanations

>gets off on taking care of a pathetic fag
>cheating, feels too guilty to leave
>pregger and doesn't want to raise kid alone
>genuinely loves and cares for you

Ride the train until you find out, what else is there to do? You have probably already fallen into feels by now anyway, so enjoy it until the other shoe drops.

Non non non non non

post her OPie
how did you meet her btw

TLDR i don't even start reading this shit i don't trust a soul on here and everything is just lies.You just shat out some words and you expect me to feel for you

Prob will poison you or murder you some other way.

Op how big is your penis? How attractive are you? How tall are you? Are you a musician? WHat is your employment situation? What is your background in general and what is your history with this girl?

I might be able to figure this out but you need to answer all my questions.

She has a fetish for terrible posts

Also what sort of kinks does she have?

Maybe other people would actually demand emotional vulnerability from her. Maybe she was forced into a caretaker role by alcoholic or otherwise dysfunctional parents and this is just what she knows.

ok be a cunt op don't respond to your own thread and waste all of our time.

sage

More than what most people have, OP. Relish in it, but don't become prideful. Always stay humble. Sounds like she likes you a lot. Godspeed.

Attached: 1510274353879.gif (416x416, 14K)

i'm happy for you OP, i truly hope she isn't out to get you and genuinely enjoys taking care of you
how to get a gf like this?

my stats:
>plenty enough income
>have house, car, live alone
>have OCD so pretty hygenic by default

i just want a gf to handle the cooking and finances while i sit home engaging in my hobbies
of course we will have snuggle time and do some things she likes too
i just dont want to leave my house any more than i have to please be my well-paid and well-loved caretaker gf

Don't overthink this.
She's a cat lady and you're her cat with a cock.
She's getting whatever she needs and you are getting a good deal out of it.
Be the best spouse you can be for her and enjoy the easy life of a 50s housewife.
Also, be a good father and don't let your daughter grow up to be a roastie and don't let your son get circumcised.

The best way to live life

Honestly I would literally date any chick if she paid my bills and provided for me. No women around here have jobs beyond retail though, which makes no sense, more women go to university than men. I genuinely don't understand.

I don't think there are people without ulterior motives
always keep your eyes open...but anyways congrats o'p'

She loves you and doesn't care. For the love of God don't fuck this up by questioning it or getting too complacent

ITT: op forgets how to find his thread

bump for more feels originally

They exclusively get meme degrees and a a heafty amount of debt in the process.

I wonder which way she's looking

She looked both ways. These are 2 different photos edited to overlap each other to create the illusion of fucked up eyes.

I think...

Wait, you want someone to be the breadwinner and the cook?

No, I make the bread already. I just want her to handle most of the budgeting and spending for bills/groceries/etc. She gets some spending cash herself too.

>I just want her to handle most of the budgeting and spending for bills/groceries/etc
If you rely on a woman for this you'll be broke very soon.

my chinese ex is great with money and i'm not, its why we broke up
having a secretarymaid who likes to snuggle with you is the best thing ever

Orly.jpg
How great with money? What was the majority of her net worth invested in?

I've been in similar situations.
Being an 'artist' helps because they don't realize I'm actually just a pathetic neet that will never get his shit together. Pretty much the only thing that englamours them is that I'm nice and not disgusting to look at, plus I can cook.

But user, they are going to see it eventually. They will see that they are worth more than you and they will leave you. They will be right in doing so.

Either improve yourself or ride it while it lasts and then hate yourself more and fall deeper into it- I choose the latter everytime personally, is more comfy

Women are not happy providing, they intrinsically want to be taken care of, no matter how much society says otherwise

>shes gotten me gifts on my birthday, xmas, new years
>and ive never given her anything
Girls love assholes and jerks.
Also what the fuck, at least make her a card and buy her some 85cent peppermint candys

Attached: 07CF6DC6-656B-4913-8E08-89C97113CB8F.jpg (750x1132, 55K)

great for being 21, i didn't ask details, her money is hers
she helped me build up a sizable savings account of my own
our money talks went mostly like this:
her: you have XXX.xx in your account
me: ... but I need a [thing i don't need]
her: no, remember the plan
me: ...okay fine
she basically keeps better control of spending than I do, money burns a hole in my pocket
i'm retarded for messing it up

she probably has low self esteem, loves that you love her, and feels secure knowing you probably will never leave her

If you don't know details then you can't say she's "great" with money. However I can tell that if you only have a few hundred in savings and want to impulse spend then you're pretty bad.

I was born in poverty so I'm not rich by any means but I have over 66k net savings with 50k sitting in a mutual fund. I'm 22.

she was great compared to anything i knew
the glimpse of her online banking that i saw had a lot of green numbers on it
i don't really care about money that much, i recognize it as a requirement to survive in modern society but that's about it
i'm sorry you were born in poverty but i am extremely glad to hear you come out of it
been homeless and broke myself, so i understand
but i still have impulse spending urges so i donate a lot to random homeless people and small churches anonymously

Is she your mom?
Wait nvm he said they have sex.
Unless...

thats how my gf is actually. i dont do shit.

Some sort of savior complex perhaps