Talk about life thread

First time poster, long time lurker. How are you robots doing this evening?

Attached: happy but not pepe.jpg (396x384, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/06/12/starting-salary-for-law-school-grads-now-190k-at-national-firms/
abovethelaw.com/2018/06/new-york-to-190k-no-cravath-didnt-make-the-first-move/
tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/ny-biglaw-salary-raise---190k-for-1st-years/77074097/
youtube.com/watch?v=qpJ0cyXbMbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not good. How about you?

>Got law school grades back
>Top marks

Feels fuckin' good. Can't wait to go back to law firm and make money.

What's the matter, my dear user?

OCD is kicking my ass today, but eh

what is there to talk about
my problems are to complex and irregular to talk about

I'm tired of being a NEET and I don't know how to unNEET. I'm too scared of going outside or sometimes I just don't care.

>Goes to law school
>Top kek

Can't wait for you to realise you're actively participating in a totally corrupt system and ruining people's lives for a living, become disenfranchised, and then go on a murderous rampage that ends in your overdue suicide, you fucking degenerate.

Hes probably gonna be making $150k+. Who cares about corruption for that salary ill turn a blind eye.

How much of a NEET are you, exactly?

Not him.
Except living under the rule of law is the best thing we have going on for us. Its not a perfect system but its better than the alternatives. You don't look like you understand law desu

Fine. I quit drinking a while ago. Kinda miss it now. Wish I could have a beer right now. Or ten.

You're right.
>nypost.com/2018/06/12/starting-salary-for-law-school-grads-now-190k-at-national-firms/
>abovethelaw.com/2018/06/new-york-to-190k-no-cravath-didnt-make-the-first-move/
>tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/ny-biglaw-salary-raise---190k-for-1st-years/77074097/

And you're mostly right about turning an eye.

I know I'm making the rich richer and maintaining the status quo. But what the fuck do you expect me to do? Be a criminal defense lawyer and make 40K defending people who commit assaults and rapes. That said, I still do good volunteer work on the side and will continue to do it.

I obviously see why that would be most people's reaction to a salary like that, but that's exactly how that shit gets perpetuated. They bribe folks into compliance with vast sums of money and they're all too busy taking coke and visiting Tahiti to give a shit.

The kind that does shit all day and never leaves the house and whose parents don't trust with quantities of cash larger than 10usd

Hey, I honestly thought you'd come back with some bullshit trying to defend yourself, but you owned that shit and I respect that. I just reckon if you're smart/determined enough to make it through fuckin' law school with top marks you probably could have gone into something less morally shaky and equally as profitable.

Have you given them a reason to not trust you with cash? Also how old are you?

I got told off by a guy. He always messes around like this but usually to other people. I'm sort of mentally ill and it really stresses me out. I'm already a beta I don't need an alpha chad to make fun of me every now and then. Am I just insecure? All the other guys just laugh it off when it happens to them? I sort of overreacted and said "what the fuck are you talking about and glared at him" I averted my eyes because I am sort of beta but I don't know. I'm still stressing over it and it will probably still bother me tomorrow.

Wish I wasn't so weak

Attached: Djc21wfWsAEvb1M.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

Hey user can you lend me ten bucks

Bad. Cant get over being a schitzo, have no motivation and nothing makes me happy. My life is going nowhere and I feel powerless to stop it.

Do you think I can get a job in IT without a degree? Or is it better to get a degree? I am interested in developing programs and general computing.

I also can choose to become a civil servant where I live, like turning into the equivalent of a FBI agent or an intel spook. I like analyses. This pays well, but its too high risk. Its more likely that I am going to lose my time than I will get a job.

I would join the French Foreign legion if I could, I am interested in that spartan lifestyle, but I am scared they will reject me because I have self harm scars.

What opinion do you have based on this general information?
I don't like going outside that much desu. I should just kms. Life is uninteresting and nothing will make it interesting.

Attached: 1546048539632.jpg (320x332, 18K)

How do you spend your time? What is the average day of a person with zero motivation and satisfaction like?

hi everyone, op here. I'm only 19 so I'm not sure how to answer your questions, but let's see if we can find some other anons who might know.

you are crap
crap person and you STINK get out
You should go :

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (125x97, 1K)

How do you feel about life, faggot? Is it working out for you? Are you satisfied with things in your life?

Good job user. Law is one of the best fields to enter. I'm not a law student, and I'm also still an undergraduate, but I got perfect grades back yesterday, and I'm feeling good too.

What a cop out, if you can't handle the heat get out of the (((oven)))

Just hanging out, having a chill night. Getting wine drunk, still have a bit of vodka left, but I promised myself I'd stay off of hard liquor for a little while, since I vomited all over myself again recently... and this was the day before New Year's Eve, so I feel like that makes it a bit worse.

Attached: 1530030513002.jpg (582x582, 49K)

Congrats!

I would, but then you'd be in a position to doxx me.

Yeah. I've come to terms with the fact that there is a price on my labor/morality, at least to a notable degree.

As for your last sentence, thanks for the compliment, but nah. Law is it for me. I don't expect most people to believe this, but working at a big law firm is very good for an introvert/arch-typical Jow Forums type, as long as you're hard working. Unlike lawyers who do the "good work" for poor people (immigration, criminal defense, housing, etc), lawyers in their first years at a big law firm will rarely if ever actually have to go to court or run a case. Especially if you choose litigation. You literally get paid to research ways to defend and therefore keep your elite clients free, elite, and wealthy. But most law students are also surprisingly lazy, so despite the high salary, they'd be unhappy with the hours. I spend my free time here, so obviously I don't mind having most of my life spent in an office. Not like I'm longing to be at a party or with friends/family otherwise.

>In my case it would be taking care of daily tasks
>Running a small business that really doesnt bring me any joy.
>Sitting on Jow Forums
>obsessing about someone who doesn't even care about my existance
>driving my alcoholic dad around like a taxi
>realizing anything I do isnt worth much to anyone
> trying to figure out how to make it in life while also not getting burnt out on everything that grabs my attention

Are you formally diagnosed with schizophrenia?

Maybe take up a sport?

No, sorry to cause any confusion but i wasnt referencing schizophrenia. More so another disorder with a few similar symptoms. I should have used the word schizoid instead.

My life is falling apart steadily but right now I can just relax for a bit before bed
I'm feeling good and comfy and enjoying this song desu familyman
youtube.com/watch?v=qpJ0cyXbMbI

Attached: 79vg_R hair flow.jpg (553x650, 66K)

>girl customer calls me cute at work today
>encourage myself that going after her would be a large emotional investment, and that time and time again I lose something I love
>trying to seek control of my life would mean fufillment and security, but the universe is very strange place and its unlikely that I am in control of my destiny
Should I stop being a pussy and decide to date girls? I'm 18 so it might be nice to experince and explore

My bro, you got this! I belive in you!

mediocre I guess. it's late yet i've no one to stay up with. I just want some intimacy in life you know?

we get it, you want a gf

bf*
origigigig

I know that feel, in my case, I wish I had a sweet 2/10 e-gf.