Do you use a washcloth?

I’m watching this show on Netflix called ‘Dear White people’ and they keep saying that white people don’t use washcloths
I’ve never heard this stereotype before, do you guys use one? Because I do

Attached: 2521B6E1-D668-42F8-AD86-E486325CAE91.jpg (1200x904, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/episodes/1ufcc8/chappelle-s-show-o-dweeds---trading-spouses-season-1-ep-112
vocaroo.com/i/s0vo4mvjsBgO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don’t know about putting the soap on your hand and washing yourself.

I use fucking GOJO nigga.

op is a faggot
stop watching that garbage
and who cares what low iq niggers think

what does anybody need a wash cloth

>I’m watching this show on Netflix
Stop Listening to Jews.

I bet alot of this stuff is made up on the spot.

I use one of those lathering puffs with deep moisturizing body wash because my skin gets dry.

i was about to post the same.

I use one for my butthole because toilet paper never gets all the poop off my ass.

but thats all I use it for.

No getting my own pubic hair in the soap marks it as mine.

niggers don't even shower so i don't know what they're complaining about

I am decadent enough to put the shower gel straight on my hand. I loose half of it or so, but I can afford the loss. Much better than rubbing myself with a bacteria filled rag.

I use one of those puff things, it makes a massive amount of bubbly lather for just a little bit of gel. You have to realize that nogs have different skin, its ashy as fuck, and rough; they probably DO need something as abrasive (relatively) as a wash clothe just to get that filthy nigger stank off them.

Yes of course I use a washcloth. But only for my face as it's required to cleanse the pores. My soapy hands work well enough for everything else.
Also SAGE

Ashy niggers detected

Spotted the faggot.

I'm as white as you can be and I use a wash cloth, every day. (ignore flag, gringo on holiday)

No. I use one of these.

Attached: 46759204.jpg (488x488, 53K)

Dave Chappelle made this joke 15 years ago. Show sounds fucking gay. cc.com/episodes/1ufcc8/chappelle-s-show-o-dweeds---trading-spouses-season-1-ep-112

Because brown people are constantly trying to clean their shit skin.

Why would I need a washcloth? You lather soap off a bar and then rub your hands around your body.

Do these people also use a cloth every time they wash their hands?

No, I haven't used one since I was like 6.

I just wash my face in the sink with a bar of soap like a real man.

I have 2
One to pat my balls down and one to pat my face down after I shower

Also I 90% sure the majority of blacks don't have wash towels

Attached: Bagdash.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Word up puff things. Plus you can get really good scrubbing action out of them.

>white people don’t use washcloths
There's not enough real and simple differences between peoples for even one 10-episode miniseries so stuff has to be made up out of thin air.
Maybe they are cleverly trying to show the slower units among us that generalisations about millions of people are dumb.

Fuck Jewflix - I am cancelling ny Sub - Had enough of their liberal White hate -

As to wash cloths, yeah, many decades ago the American Towel industry created a billion dollar industry in America selling wash cloths only to niggers - Are you fucking stupid, niggers? We invented them for us, you filthy fucking apes.

That's gay. Also how are you supposed to use that on your face?

Think that is a real stereotype. I just use my hands and a bar of soap. I just think it's funny when black people try to turn the tables on whites and act double racist to feel like they have some kind of leverage. Even Mexicans hate them, and it's laughable.

This. What kind of faggot uses a wash cloth

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

My slaves washes me with Turkish cotton hand towels.
Only the best for white men

i don't even use soap.

No. I can afford a shower; so don't have to wash myself in the fucking sink.

How old are you? Just curious, not trying to be insulting or whatever

>taking showers
Only beta slack jawed faggots use soap and water. I dry rub with beach sand every 2-3 days and my dick is two times the size of yours

>"cleaning" yourself with a filthy rag like you're living in some third world squalor with only a bucket of dirty water at your disposal

White people have this crazy voodoo magic called "running water" in their homes for washing in.

This is what I use too

I wash with this

Attached: gritty.jpg (700x700, 125K)

Wash clothes arent effective in the slightest, they actually harbor a lot of bacteria unless you use a new clean one every single day. Those double sided loofah are the way to go.

>2018
>Using washcloths

Fucking plebs, use these. Washcloths are shit and you will never go back to using them after using these.

That is how Leafs behave. You shouldn't get too involved with them. The Rake is coming soon.

Its a funny show
There’s an alt right twitter account that keeps sending the main girl (Sam) hate and in the last episode they put up ‘Its Okay To Be White’ posters

Anything to improve that mutt face ehh.

i only use a washcloth on the back of my neck so my dress shit collars don't get stained as easily

forgot pic. I use in both hands and it makes washing simple as fuck, can be done in your laundry but they never get dirty enough to really be cleaned unlike washcloths which stay damp. They dry off very fast too since they're just a mesh.

Attached: b3b218bf-b803-448f-acc4-f03105121e47.jpg (640x426, 29K)

Barnacles don't grow on my skin so, no

White people literally invented the washcloth and built the factories and industries to produce and deliver washcloths.

Niggers are retarded subhuman filth.

Reminder that Ivanka Trump wants to fuck Justin Trudeau and Donald Trump wants to fuck Ivanka, therefore Donald is cucked by Justin.
And since Donald Trump has been elected as the representative of all of the United States of America, and Justin Trudeau has been elected as the representative of all of Canada, the United States is cucked by Canada.

And since Donald Trump is the leader of the free world (and the only real power against the rest) that means that the entire world has been cucked by Canada.

Attached: nogirlwilleverlookatyoulikethis.jpg (708x396, 67K)

you mean a towel?
yeah i dry myself off when i get out of the shower and i have a washing cloth that i use for wiping down benches and clean versions are used on drying plates before packing them away.

why would you use a towel inside the shower ?

I own one but have never used it in my life. I just rub the soap bar directly on my body. I live alone, so that probably makes it more acceptable. But even if I didn't, I'm not changing my behaviour just because some subhuman negroid thinks I should.

Try this. Rub your finger on the spot of your face in the inward curve below your lower lip and above your chin. Then smell your finger. For extra laughs, take your fingernail and scrape the area of your face right beside the nostril, where the side of your nostril meets the cheek. Then tell me all about how you're going to use a facecloth from now on.

No desu.
They are filthy and harbour germs.
Use your hands.

actually true atleast the ones who are scared to get their hair wet, which are most.

use it for what?

Attached: nekogirl.gif (304x284, 636K)

what.... I've lived in the Netherlands, Belgium and obviously Germany, all three countries, everyone I ever met used them... Do none whites use them? I don't think so.

Didn't answer my question, faggot.

Thanks doc

I don’t use one. It’s not like I’m digging ditches all day.

Attached: 82AC2670-D089-41AC-BB08-B113873F4A7C.jpg (220x220, 21K)

>using a full size towel to dry yourself after a shower
just use a large washcloth and save space in the washing machine

Get a travel bidet. Little plastic water bottle with a spout. let's you pressure wash your poop hole. Amazing to feel so clean all the time. Saves loads of tp too.

You didn't ask me that question, tard

>Do these people also use a cloth every time they wash their hands?
this is the right answer although i do prefer to use a
for my privates and feet. always privates first, feet last, wash it out with new soap and rinse before finishing shower. alpha as fuck

Thats an old dave chappell joke.

fukken wypipo

His minstrel show was really entertaining.

Uhh Jow Forums, disgusting. Mods ruin another thread.

white people be like uhhhhh oops im white
damn bruh hoo wee r eye p bernie mack

Trump is a time traveler. Ivanka was his wife from the future. It’s a subconscious reaction.

Your question was stupid and irrelevant, retard. Use a fucking facecloth you pimple faced faggot. It will help clean off all the fecal matter that accumulates from all the ass eating that you do.

once again Jow Forums gets blessed with the gift of quality Jow Forums content

how do you even use a washcloth? what is it even for? i just take normal showers

Yea I guess if you ware polyester jerseys and shorts you could get away with not having a towel.

Attached: d1234567.jpg (805x599, 113K)

rub soap on cloth, rub cloth on face.
This is why

>polyesters
the niggers of the fabric world.

I've never had pimples though, sounds like you've always had a bottle of clindamycin nearby, sorry to hear about your shit genetics.

Sounds like you're too afraid to look in a mirror in order to see them. I don't blame you for that, it would be unlucky as well.

My bamboo wash cloths are dope. some of brands the reinforcing fibers are weaker then others.

Attached: dfghj.jpg (613x471, 35K)

White people do use washcloths. Who came up with such a myth?

i use them to get dander out of my hair.
otherwise i just take my hand, with soap on it and start washing

Washcloths are good.

all I do is put the gel on my hands and rub it on my skin. Is that not enough?

wow it's fucking nothing
no smell at all

i dont even wash my face beyond shampooing my hair

chinlet, please. We chads have quite extreme of an angle in our chins. We have to get in there with a wash cloth to clean it properly

No. I use a loofah.

>not using a sponge like a true patrician
fucking subhumans

vocaroo.com/i/s0vo4mvjsBgO

Was expecting some kinda ear rape but was pleasantly surprised.