Anyone else here /problems so far reaching that not having a gf does not even make it on the list/

Anyone else here /problems so far reaching that not having a gf does not even make it on the list/

Every i go i end up ridiculed, humiliated and pushed to the bottom of the social hierarchy and end up becoming some kind of social pariah and scapegoat. My life is so bad simply being treated like a normal human being is my main goal in life, gfs are so far away from me its like a distant fantasy, i dont even think about it

Attached: amazing.png (600x580, 360K)

>Every i go
Everywhere*

Chances are that if you are on r9k you fit your description unless you are one of those pewdiepie greentext normalfags

Seems to me like most people here are just normies who have a bit of trouble transitioning into adulthood.

The fact that this thread barely has any replies while more faggotry is being spammed every day is a testament to how deeply r9k has fallen

I feel just like you op every day is harder to interact with others and i cant find a job this is my last month and if i dont get my shit im killing myself anyways if i stay as iam right now the owner of this house will kick me out so theres no other way for me damn im sad and lonely fuck

IDK man, I went to a retail store yesterday and saw a bunch of single ladies checking me out so I push my cart to and empty ile and doubled back after they were gone.
I avoid women because interacting with them is scary. I don't even know how to make small talk with cashers.

>smug fuckers """subtly""" snickering at my awful balding and autism posture
>they can't possibly realize how damaging and terrible this feels

I can totally empathize with mass killers desu. I'm far too beta to ever to that, but I see where they are coming from.

Attached: 1EDECCFF-E027-47F5-99A5-FC3FB81D7294-792-000000D736F8AE27.jpg (790x700, 192K)

>tfw you didnt shoot up your school when you were young
>tfw shooting up a place would just be awkward now

Attached: 1546918624261.png (521x624, 239K)

Anyone else notice it's been quite a while since we've had a mass shooting? A bunch of plots got thwrarted recently but no actual action in a long time.

Same feel here. I deluded myself with notions of "i have a future and i cant throw that away" but really i was just a coward. I thought of it multiple times to be honest with you. I have had thoughts when i was in class, of just how it would be if i just had a gun and just walked in and started shooting people as if it was just a normal thing on another normal day.

To be honest with you i was also really confused back then. I wasnt sure if my situation warranted shooting people, i kinda tried to cope by bullshitting myself with notions of its not that bad and it could have been worse, etc etc. I also felt like a though certain people did deserve a bullet in their skull, a lot of people would just be innocent victims. Or so i thought back then.

I know better now though. There were few people there that deserved to live.

Also, i ended up failing miserably and spectacularly. Should have just blown all my enemies to bits and then left the country desu

Uhhh FBI

>Never learnt to socialize because people dont want to hang out with you
>trust issues because of pranks
>low self esteem because of constant picking on you
>shit grades because to afraid to say something in class
>shit / normal grades in exams because of low sleep
>Fucked up degree because of bullies
>itwillgetbetter.jpg
>cant share school experience because bullied
>fuck up interviews because of low self esteem and unable to socialize

Attached: 1546311254137.png (814x598, 241K)

Yes user, I never wanted a gf, just to become human.

Why would anyone want one? Too much maintenance.

this but unironically tbqh originally

I never said i had any intention of actually doing so, just that i fantasized about it. Im too old now to do it anyways.

Yeah you are definitely my long lost brother famalam. I have the same exact problems as you. My life is just a sad joke. Its not tragic or dramatic. People like that have it somewhat lucky, they feel like life has a purpose, to continue and keep living beyond that drama. Mine is just a sad lonely existance. Not sad enough to be dramatic so that people think you are brave and strong for making through it, but sad enough to be depressing and shit.

Shits fucked man

I know how you feel user. Right now I'm being treated as a comedic relief on my school, and everytime I go to class they'll spout the same insult out loud every single fucking day just because they hang out with me. I just wanted them to shut the fuck up and treat me like I'm a person with emotions as well.

Everyone that has time and energy to be bothered by not habing gf is a fucking nigger who should just go outside

>Everyone that has time and energy to be bothered by not habing gf is a fucking nigger who should just go outside
This to be honest with you

I am diagnosed schizoid so a GF is least of my problems

Yeh I've got gaslighters and ignants/indignants messing with me for normie points a lot.
It's basically not fitting in with lifer/popular's standards.
I'm also a cyborg, my personality/character doesn't match my looks.

Attached: 1526569908865.gif (270x204, 1.9M)

>cyborg
Failed normie faglord

Mentally ill robots>fakecels

Let me explain my misery shortly:

>drama movie like live
>whatever years ago I somehow managed to get into the best local school
>do very well I actually went from a robo to a chad, started getting fit and I had chances with the prettiest girls of my school (w.e another big story)
>3 months left to get my testimony to finally study
>live turns on me, my parents divorce, I get psoriasis arthritis suddenly, get into drugs out of sorrow, start gaining weight, lost my """chad""" status in my school because of that, people started to avoid me, no one helped me
>fucked up my school and my dream to go study (20 at this point now)
>in need of money start a apprenticeship in the probably worst area you can fucking do: Logistics (as a forwarding agent)
>here in Germany on of the worst paid jobs, you do plenty of unpaid overtime in the most stressful enviroment (forwarding agents know what I mean)
>excelled to the point my company gave me a perpetual contract
>finished with 93% and a godlike employer's reference
>the company treated me like a slave giving me all the shit work while the other normies didn't do shit relying on me to do their shit
>in total 400 unpaid overtime hours in 3 years
>the only light I had is that when you did 2 years in higher school (which I did) you also get access to study but just in your area (mine was B.A)
>after I told them I wont stay I went to my old school to get my paper to study
>god I was so happy after 6 years of my live going downhill I finally saw light
>BANG BANG
>they don't want to give me my testimony that I can study
>I tell them they can't do that
>the old school director left and a new one is now there
>tells me there is nothing I can do I didn't finish my final test and didn't tell them that I wanted to get that special testimony
>I snap
PART 2

>drive away from the school that day
>drive to a far away city with a very big bridge
>stay on the bridge and I was real in that moment I stood there I was like how the fuck did I end up here
>I was on such a good way to become successfull but things out of my control turned against me
>remember that I never wanted to take drugs, but I did
>remember that back when we seeked asylum I swore to my mom I will make it and take us out of this poor misery (my father always abused us) but I didn't make it
>remember that I have my mother at home and if I kill myself she will do it shortly after me
>sit there for like 1 hours tears going down my face
>"I can't do this to my mother"
>I hate all humans but this one women got hit so many times trying to defend me from my father
>whipe out my tears and go home
>that was 7 months ago
>looking for a job over and over and even tho I'm in the upper bracket (93% exam and a goodly employers reference) no one is giving me a chance
>at this point thinking to slave myself away at the worst companies for some disgusting contract work with unhuman conditions
>I have no other option but do this I have to make money
>in the meanwhile I see people of my class that didn't even have 1/10 of the ambition and talent I had make it and travel around the world, find the best possible jobs and overall just fucking making it
>Im in the same spot like 6 years ago I basically didn't improve for 6 years
>23 becoming to 24 soon

I couldn't give less fucks about some thots, had to write this out sorry for the long text who fucking cares at all but whatever some guy like me with too much freetime will read it anway and say cool