Guarantee you this dude spends all day making a video...

Guarantee you this dude spends all day making a video, and then goes home with a handle of liquor and drinks with the lights off, upstairs, away from his family in a study for the rest of the night. Maybe just a little dying light coming through a window. It seriously probably gets so dark, so silently despairing and despondent as he spirals further and further into hardcore alcoholism.

Attached: Jon-Townsend-in-kitchen.png (1280x720, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4z5x35IoWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guarantee you he has a happy and fulfilling family life and feels proud of his kid

Dude I fuckin guarantee you that there's a lot of shit going down behind the scenes with this dude.

What makes you think that? Like show some actual evidence other than speculation

I mean god it's just like you can just tell.

>Like show some actual evidence other than speculation

I mean as an alcoholic myself I can tell you that you can clearly see he is wasted in plenty of his videos. He controls it really well and it's incredibly subtle, but it's there.

Post an example video of the behavior you're talking about

Plain as day right here
youtube.com/watch?v=v4z5x35IoWA

I think you're just projecting, honestly

Yeah but he's old so he's lucky it's almost over.

>Another good youtube channel gets popular and goes to shit
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET WEEAAWEEAAWEEA

damn. I'll give it to you op I agree he does seem drunk, not weird or awkward but under the influence of some sort of downer not even like opiate or benzo but like a shitty meme drug that people say makes you happy but after years of abuse just becomes a burden but a necessity like alcohol.

I really need to fap right now. What should I do?
It's making me feel really uneasy and nervous. Any tips on how not to break the chain right in the moment?

Maybe not, but it's funny to joke about how people could completely put on a bullahit act for attention then after reside in destruction and tragedy. If anything, the jokes help us feel lighter about our miserable lifes. The art of exageration or whatever you want to call it.

His interactions with his daughter heavily imply abuse.

I don't know dude. I've been going through a really bad phase where I just jack off as soon as the idea strikes me without trying to resist at all.
I hear people say that they start doing pushups or something to combat the urge. They just do an exercise like that for as long as it takes for the urge to subside.

i couldnt focus i couldnt stop thinking i would unironically give amy liebert (sp) the hot beef injection there's something wrong with me lads

Attached: 1525734551039.gif (352x240, 708K)

Why would she have that much of an effect on you?

I DON'T FUCKING ORIGINALLY KNOW

Attached: 1544932549839.png (1024x768, 1.17M)

Literally who? How is there a whole thread of people who know what this shit is?

she is a cute little sow

Chances are really high you're going to know who this guy is if you go on Jow Forums.

Is he a /ck/ meme or what? I've literally never seen him once.

Not joking but I was introduced to him across multiple boards, not just /ck/.

I originally found him while fucking around on youtube. Never thought he was a thing here. I was honestly surprised to see this thread.

I found him on Jow Forums. His stuff seemed pretty comfy