Anyone else just wasting away watching the years pass by

anyone else just wasting away watching the years pass by

too scared to do anything about it

Attached: 1547095875158.jpg (444x332, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bwHK1xkgJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEET life or wasting years in the general sense?

I love when the years pass by

Dubs and i'm dead, trips and i respond to this gril's message with something other than "don't waste your time on me," quads and i apply for a job tomorrow. anything else and i'll go to bed

Attached: 1546224217317.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Going to straight BED
try not to think too much op

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-004508.jpg (1080x1069, 522K)

How many passed? Like I'd say in highschool, a passing grade is just that.

Turning 20 this year and i feel like im practically dead already. I wish i was like 40 already, at least then i would just live with having wasted my youth, now i have to actively watch as the best years of my life slip trough my fingers.

join the military and dont look back

>when the staff celebrates your 10 years of employment at a mcdonald's and all those wasted years actually make you happy

Attached: execute.jpg (444x460, 124K)

yteah im 32 an da neet hows it going bruh

would you have wasted away more quickly if you had been working?

who knows. all i know is i wish i could afford a fucking house.

I'm 28 and just begun trying to get my life together after being an agoraphobe neet for 60% of the time in the last 10 years.

Don't be like me and waste your life on cheap dopamine to cope with your shit life or you'll wake up as a man infant with almost zero vital life experience.

Attached: IMG_1274.jpg (1132x1080, 155K)

You are just a kid fuck off nigger

What motivated you to change?

What are the steps to take to leave the agoraphobe neet life? That's been me the last 5 yrs

is this some sort of viral recruitment tactic

That's the point. Having to live with the dread that each passing second is bringing me closer to the point of no return and there is nothing i can do about it.

reminds me of this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=_bwHK1xkgJA

there's plenty you can do still, you're young, you have so much time ahead of you

Alot of time to play vidya and cry myself to sleep. Some people are just garbage, i'll make the bottom of the bin as comfy as i can.

Sorta, but I've gotten to the point where I just stopped caring about almost everything.

Am 22. I remember that my ugliness that kept me from socializing at 19 and 20 is the same that keeps me at home at 22. I don't care, pursuing girls for 30 minutes of fuck time isn't worth it. I'll be ready when a crazy, miserable wretch comes my way and wants to fuck the self hate away though.

Heres your attention
Faggoght

You sound like the kind of guy who needs to suffer first. I'd highly recommend skipping the vidya and getting right to the crying. Torture yourself. You'll find something at the end of it.

Good way to put it. Achillies last stand, evolution is a ruthless cock. There is nothing but entertainment, so entertain till death.

maybe you hope he flips burgers until the day he dies.

I don't have a lot of definite reason except something just clicked in me to change, after making tons of small healthy changes of course. There many personal reasons for me and realizing I'm basically living like a low maintenance pet and going to eventually pass like my ill dog is one.
Exercise is always the first step. If social anxiety is a factor too then expose yourself to social more, with clerks or random inquires about stupid shit or group therapy if you can muster it.

Life is scary when you don't have those vital life experiences that help you deal with the world. Robots only survive because they are pampered and protected, a reward for being what is essentially a failure. Why flee the nest into the fearful unknown when you stay comfy in the bedroom playing videogames?

Charls literally has tesseract lenses. He's so blind he needs to use 4d space to see.

What are these "vital life experiences" you speak of? I only stay in my room when I'm not at my full time job because I have no desire to do anything else.

Playing with the other kids in your neighborhood and building healthy social bonds with both family and strangers. If you playfully kissed a girl as a kid then you'll have far less trouble doing it again later in life and won't be as fearful trying to make a move on a women.