Why dont you lift?

why dont you lift?

what the fuck is your problem you little bitch?

Attached: www.jpg (1936x1346, 792K)

>tfw havn't lift for 1 month because of Hernia
>tfw gained 20 pounds from depression eating
God damn it, I was doing so good

Fuck you say?!!
>proceeds to square up and gets my ass kicked because I don't lift
Im gooesasa fukh u uhap nehx tiems man urghhhh

Too lazy to do something I dont enjoy

I used to but not really anymore because procrastinatiom

My goals are
7 plate squat
18 inch forearms
140 burpees in a row
500 incline bench press
200 lbs bicep curl
Weighted pull up with 225 lbs

I don't get any pride or intrinsic satisfaction from accomplishment.

Cause i don't want to show my lanky awkward body in public.
Used to go to the gym a couple of years ago and i unironically saw people laughing at my poor form on multiple occassions.

I remember starting a new job and my female co-workers unironically refered to me as "the gym weirdo" behind my back.

Attached: 1546560191692.png (612x960, 28K)

I feel that user. I get slight satisfaction than I feel nothing

Because I have a back injury that pretty much keeps me from being able to do that, and it will never get any better so I'm fucked.

The gym is scary and I live in a small town so if I go in and look like an idiot everyone will know within a few hours

because i'm a lazy fuck and i have genetics that Jow Forums would kill for

how long does that take? asking for a friend

I am afraid of injury due to form

Attached: 1546743579915.png (1280x720, 915K)

I spend my time working for money instead of paying to workout.

Stopped some months ago because of a knee injury, now i want to fix my fucked up sleep schedule before starting over

Im comfortable with my body despite being a smol manlet.

Insecurefags eternally BTFO

What is the solution to this?

I can bench 300 lbs and still no gf
What the fuck man

Attached: 1544154274855.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

It's almost like the people doling out meme advice don't actually have problems getting a gf, and it wouldn't matter whether or not they lift.

Been doing calisthenics as opposed to lifting lately because I can't manage to eat enough to have the strength to lift. Also almost no gains because caloric intake was always too low. Don't get me wrong, my diet is quite healthy I'd say, I just don't eat enough to "get big". You can't out train an insufficient diet.

I like to be smol so smol guys can lift me and make me feel smol. I stay firm just eating clean and using my muscles to actually do stuff. In my onion, gym muscles don't look as good as activity muscles.

>In my onion

i do, but i have shit muscle building genes so the progress is extraordinarily slow

tfw I got fit 2 years ago and am still a virgin

because i can't eat enough food to gain the weight needed to build muscle

just take it easy bro, I was out for 2 months and now I'm back on it. Just focus on healing and then get the fuck back to it

and they exist to clean cook gossip and absorb cum. that's like being upset at a leopard cuz it has spots. 555comeonnow youre smarter than that user

I have no reason to

age? u have virgin brain and depending on how severe the case you might be screwed

23, and I'd say I'm pretty average looking facially too.

then its ur fault then

I mean its not for a lack of trying, and my standards definitely aren't high either.

That shit ain't nothin ya fags
Me mate is the most swole natty I know, and he got a terrible hernia
Doctors said he's be gud in a month, but he still had pain after 4 months
Got that shit checked by 3 different quacks and then got it checked again and got told "oi, they fucked up yer surgery m8"
He had some infection which complicated everything, couldn't even jack off for half a year because he was scared he would end up cumming his small intestine. He's all better now and he's even more swole than before, just get back on it and lift heavy ass weights

>because i can't eat enough food to gain the weight needed to build muscle
This lol

I eat like 1 meal a day

Attached: 1474884844407.jpg (251x260, 5K)

of course I fucking lift, I'm not some kind of stupid brainlet, also switching to omad in a few weeks to prep for summer cut since in summer me and my mates usually get pissed on a field instead of the pub and one of them is a qt

I used to lift. Oly weightlifting was fun.
Had a decent body, peopl. But that wasn't the reason I started lifting.
I don't really give a fuck about people seeing, people can fuck off.
I lifted because I liked the idea of lifting more weight than my own. Makes you feel strong enough to lift your self esteem and fills you with pride. To see yourself changing, an effort payed off.
I liked it.
But then I'm user.
I got bored and unmotivated. As all things.

theres literally no point. you think that lifting will do anything? no. i used to work out. until i became enlightened.

how did his jaw get stronger?

to further atriculate, your actually doing more harm then good. using machines its all muscle isolation that is not real functional strength. never in your life will you have to use the same range of motion you use for bench press. not to mention the damage it does to your joints and bones. also breathing heavy causes your blood to rust.

It didn't. He's clearly just letting his mouth gape in the first and flexing it in the second. The dude had a chad-tier face all along.

>lift as male
>try your hardest
>you are still a beta cuck even after training

>chubby chick lifts
>loses only 29 lbs
>becomes a victoria secret model (pic related check reddit progresspics) >inb4 reddit

Laughing at all the beta virgins, do you think the newborn stacy in pic related will even give a beta from you a look now that she reached stacyhood

Attached: file.png (519x687, 493K)

Fuck if someone finds out let me know

Eat more? Just eat something small every 2-3 hours and in time you'll start to develop a proper appetite where you can eat larger portions

is that possible without deadliftin or squating?

Because i don't care how i look naked i wabt to look good in clothes and bis pecs and lats don't let me put on women's clithing articles or cool fashion jacjets.
/Thread

How did you get the hernia? Just curious.

1) You need decent protein intake for meaningful muscle development, and I don't care to eat that much/I don't like regulating my diet beyond counting calories

2) Lifting takes time I'd rather just spend doing quick cardio workouts and then pursuing creative interests

3) As long as you're not completely sedentary and you have a decent frame/large shoulders, it doesn't affect your aesthetics too much to not lift. I'm already a big dude.

Attached: Feels_Throughout.png (1000x714, 588K)

I did for two years. Got a really shit job then, went out at 6Am and cam back at 7PM. Life sucked and after I was ill for a few weeks I realized that this doesn't really do anything. it's all in your head. But it does nothing really for you. Life was still shit even with a fit body, so I stopped and did what makes me happy again, playing vidya.

yeah lad sure the guy in ops pic life didn't get better in any way

"Depression eating" isn't real

Only doing 75 pushups a night. Slowly desu

really? because you're on this board and i'm pretty sure you are not making money from it

shitty excuse

virgin

I browse when I take a break or I'm off duty.

I do legs exclusively. Big arms don't appeal to me.

P.S.
>using virgin as an insult
>on r9k
where_do_you_think_we_are.jpeg

I'm a hikki NEET. How do I get fit? Calisthenics?

Use your parents equipment. Reclusive NEET and that's what I do.

Parkinsons and my left arm amputated

I lift and I'm bigger than this guy (186 cm, 92 kg, 2/3/4/5) and I'm still a khv.

Women are worthless whores who want to be whorshipped by everyone without putting in effort. I even talked to women and they never initiate after I tried talking to them 2-3 times and always sit in their women friends circle.

Women are a meme.

I have had rheumatism since I was a teenager

Try dating on speed. You are maybe a boring fuck. Try one forth of gram and you will be the most comedic and confindent guy there

Because you need to be able bodied to do these things.

Too all dyel robots
2/3/4/5 = 100kg Over Head Press/140kg Bench Press/180kg Squat/ 220kg Deadlift
Have a nice day

Post body w/ time stamp then big guy

Ehm, not quite, I mean exactly 300 lbs. My bench is 136 kg.

This. Fucked my back doing squats on 2 different occasions, shit exercise with no margin for error.

Well, yeah, I am pretty boring, I'm 25, first semester student, live at home (because I somewhat forgot to search for a place in the dorm just in time) and outside of lifting and listening to metal I basically just play RPGs and go hiking.

I don't even know how to make that sound interesting, it sounds boring as fuck even for my ears although I like those activities.

Lifting weights won't make anyone love me.

Attached: 1546190911747.jpg (1920x800, 785K)

I literally wear slings and a back brace because of a spinal fracture and fragmented shoulder joints. I can only lift ten pounds per arm due to this.

Only gym that I could go to is filled with people I know from work. There's no way in hell I'm gonna see those people longer than I need to.

I'm well over 6' and I have naturally built shoulders and back. It wouldn't add too much to my aesthetic.
Plus, I'm too lazy. And people wouldn't view my any differently. I don't care enough.
I like guns better desu, if you lift you're either coping for being a manlet or tryharding to get gf. Might as well stop and realize the most you'll get is a 5/10

I started Tuesday. Today will be my 3rd day of lifting and cardio.

your disgusting normalfit culture holds no power here

She was only fuckable before. I wouldn't fuck her with YOUR dick, now. :\