Imagine doing drugs, not exercising, not participating in social activities, not eating well...

Imagine doing drugs, not exercising, not participating in social activities, not eating well, not having a regular sleep cycle and then having the gall to call themselves depressed

Attached: jbmigne5fplx.jpg (499x499, 49K)

>not participating in social activities
give me ideas OP

join a rock climbing gym, join a chess club, a running/hiking club, meetups, if youre into music post a flyer in college or something. go to a cafe and start a conversation

>gets job

jobs wont make you happy unless you do everything else in the op

>money miboy

what?

(this is most definitely an original post)

>doing drugs
yea
>not exercising
not regularly anyway
>not eating well
I try
>regular sleep schedule
if by 'regular' you mean sleeping 5am - 3pm
then yes it's regular
for social, well, i've been neet for months and just started some bs martial arts thing because my parents forced me. I'd rather just go to the gym desu.

dont do drugs, exercise every day for a little bit, eat healthy foods most of the time, and get up earlier in the morning and go to bed earlier

Money may not solve all your issues, but you can sure as hell do what you want.

i agree, my dear friend and anonymous poster

>Doing drugs
I don't
>Exercising
Run 10kms and cycle 20kms every 3rd day
>Social activities
What are those?
>Eating well
Last time I overate or ate anything fried was back in november
>Sleep schedule
Sleep from 2am to 10am everyday

Gib sweet non-sex crazed gf now

talk to more people who share a common interest with you, go to bed earlier and wake up earlier :) fiind a hobby youre passionate about

lol, now to buy that fucking gaming pc I've been putting off for hours

Cycling is something I am passionate about but It won't help me lose weight so I run and running hurts knees so I can't cycle as much

>Talk to people with common interest
If only I could find them somehow and then even more far fetched, talk to them

>Wake up earlier
Hell the fuck no. Its 0degrees C. Waking up before 10 am is so cold. In summers, I wake up at 7:30 or 8

you know all the people there are for a quick dopamine rush and couldn't give a fuck about anything rather than the activity at hand right?

those clubs and gyms are comodities not places were people go make friends.

the world is done.

most of the time depression leads to this type of stuff.

I realised your point a while ago so I used some of my savings to go live in a tropical resort for two months. I had no weed or painkillers, just the odd beer. Strict 10pm-6:30am sleeping pattern, constant social gatherings, football, communal meals etc. Did pushups on the beach. It was good but ultimately there was no great epiphany, the moment I got back I slipped back into old ways. You need to find something you're passionate about to not be depressed I think, you can force yourself into having a 'good' lifestyle but you still feel hollow. Just maybe not quite as run down and tired all of the time.

Fucking stupid normie, you seriously deserve to die.
Watching you kill yourself would bring me a bit of joy.
Even when I have a sleeping schedule, I'm kept up by anxious and guilty thoughts - my depression manifests itself to quite a severe degree, given there are no distractions to keep it at bay.
No matter what I do, no matter what I eat, no matter when I sleep, no matter how much I exercise, I experience nothing but complete and utter misery.
It has turned me into an angry, bitter shell whose only repose is when I see other people suffer.
It fogs my mind and erodes my consciousness well past the point of no repair. I cannot focus on anything. I am physically tired all the time. My stomach constantly aches due to pains brought on by anxiety and remorse.
The sole reason I have not killed myself is fear of judgement. If there is an afterlife, I will most definitely burn in its version of Hell - suicide would only assure that.
That's why I want to see you kill yourself; knowing you may be burning eternally in hell would put a smile on my face.
Fuck you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DONT DO DRUGS
HAHAEHAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHEAHEHAAHEHAEAEHEAEH STOP TALKING

OP is a literal normie thinking he knows anything about something that isn't normie life

Last year I quit alcohol and drugs, worked out a hell lot, ate well, had a regular sleep cycle and was a generally productive human being. Can't say I socialized much tho cause most social activites at my age involve alcohol and it's not good to be exposed when you're getting rid of an addiction, but I did try my best and made a couple of friends and met a bunch of people. I also became more involved with my family, dis volunteer jobs, and was a generally kind, supportive and moral person.

It got me nowhere, I failed all my goals and I just wanted to die so I went to the other extreme and shut myself in, have bizarre sleep hours, browse Jow Forums all day, over eat some days, others dont eat anything at all, stopped doing anything productive and even stopped showering. I clean myself at my building's swimming pool. And to be honest, I feel better now that I've felt in months of being a good man.

Can the normals just fuck off of this board already?

Imagine not having the energy to do any of those things because you are depressed

Attached: CD01A19B-0B8D-4B58-BB57-1660116995B3.jpg (336x255, 19K)

Finally quit pot after a 2 year haze. Im back in college, tryin to make friends. Started working out slightly. Already always ate healthly, but i think im gonna be ok bois. Delayed gratification is hard, but 35 year old me will be greatfull.
I believe in all yo u anons, but you have to improve yourself before others help. Thats just our world.

Attached: 1547053644886.jpg (800x600, 86K)