If you're mentally ill, should you just give up on dating entirely?

If you're mentally ill, should you just give up on dating entirely?

Attached: noose.jpg (777x1024, 276K)

It's what I did

unless you are chad then yeah

>Chad with a mental illness
Are we talking Ted Bundy, or Rodney Alcala, or...

>It's what I did
same

If you are truly mentally ill you shouldbt have started that.
If you are just awkward there is hope for you.

If you're a guy then yes, but if you're a girl then guys will still line up and put up with your shit just to get into your pants.

if you are mentally ill male who is not chad, consider the rope.
>no one will hire you
>no one will want to talk to you
its over laddie

Yes it's basically unwinnable.
Remove yourself before you suffer too much.

i can't figure out if i want love more than death

Yeah, i did just that a long time ago.

It explains why i explore this shitboard.

YES, you absolutely should.

you should entirely put energy into your own life and trying to manage what you have going on, you will never be happy with anyone else until you are happy with yourself. you cannot use someone else to "complete" yourself that simply does not work and im sure youve seen it fail be it on the internet or irl (im not saying you said that)

>you will never be happy with anyone else until you are happy with yourself

it took me 4 years to figure out what i needed to do, i changed jobs, got a new place to live and learned a new trade. calling a woman i have interest in this morning to see how it goes, if it goes good thats okay, if it goes bad thats also okay as rejection does not bother me.

YOU can grow into who you want to be if you try, but who YOU want to be is entirely up to you, you dont need money and massive achievements to be someone that YOU love

>mfw im a butcher with lowish pay and a shit apartment that i love with new very positive friends

time to grow from here pal, good luck OP

Attached: 1545413843652.jpg (249x325, 8K)

only if you're male

if you're female don't give up on dating and date me instead

No, go on Grindr and a sissy or twink there is no reason to remain single or a virgin when you can fuck boipucci

You two should become bottoms and let virgin robots TOP you

only if you are truly mentally ill
none of that meme depression and anxiety shit that half of tinder has

why should i

Yes,
then kill urself

I swear seemingly at random a thread will have the same fag larpers posting the exact same shit hoping to find another larper so they can use the thread to erp
Kicker is, if they do find someone to larp with after posting the exact same bullshit, they will erp in the exact same way
gg and rip OP your thread is now sullied by erp faggots, try again another day
I'm heavily avoidant, but like being a pseudo hermit, so I guess it depends on whats afflicting you and whether or not you can work around it. But if you're going to try you have to realize that many of your attempts are going to be a mess, if even normalfags manage to barely hold relationships together, then it does admittedly limit your options when you have a mental illness.

What kind of illness? If you are high functioning autist you still might have hope

its best to just give up on life entirely.

We'll all make it to the grave someday.

ahahaha as a high functioning autist myself, i can say for certain that if you dont have any of the positive traits of autism your life is completely fucked. Ive got ALL the negative traits and i cant even function like a normal person. of course i got a bunch of other shit wrong with my brain too which doesnt help.

because talking to me is pretty easy. I have gotten this review from many people, mentally ill people included. I also have many of the material prerequisites for a serious life

What kind of wrong traits
I can get along with most people just fine, I just have problems with approaching

actually stopped using tinder and shit because half the girls with anxiety / depression just got nervous or sad in certain situations which is real annoying. plus the other half who actually do have issues have no desire to work on them and use it as an excuse. fuck it lads

Attached: 1522838608379.jpg (748x748, 69K)