The message gets more pertinent every year

>the message gets more pertinent every year

Attached: fight-club-hi-res-poster-vertical-a31.jpg (1100x1600, 213K)

what message? don't be an NPC?

Materialism.
Men having problems due to the soul crushing machine they're in, particularly the attempt to rid society of masculinity.

In other words, don't be an NPC.

example:
>changing your personality for a roastie

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-03 r9k - judging your self-worth based on the superficial - ROBOT9001 - 4chan(1). (1354x1083, 388K)

Bump

Faggot retard faggets

>tfw fascism is coming back in vogue
I'm glad I won't miss out.

Attached: Good Review.jpg (1532x827, 637K)

really jarring when retards such as yourself try to sound profound and use 'NPC' in the same sentence. Have you tried expressing your thoughts without using vague meme terminology?

I use language in whatever way I want, mr fascist.

That isn't what fight Club is about at all.

What is it about? Elaborate.

>message gets more pertinent every year

Attached: v.jpg (1189x1600, 87K)

Can't talk about it, see rules 1 and 2.

Hes just being a faggot.

Ignore him.

What is more NPC than going out of your way to avoid getting into a fight? I have never been in a fight. You?

Can you imagine how much of an NPC one has to be to need someone else to have a fight?
People with souls fight themselves and dont give a fuck.

>Ignore him.

How much can we know about ourselves if we never have been into a fight?

It's about the fascism.

Read the Unabomber's manifesto. Industrialism has been a disaster for the human spirit. The mouse utopia experiments further demonstrate this fact.

Attached: powerprocess.png (590x612, 132K)

get the fuck out of here, incel loser.

I have read the manifesto. Industrialism has been a disaster to you because you are a poorfag.

Whatever you think Fight Club is about, it's the exact opposite. You were born wrong.

>incel
nice reddit buzzword

>identifying the enemy
>buzzword

Are u incel by any chance ?

no, because i probably fuck more sluts than you
are you a redditor faggot by any chance?

>no, because i probably fuck more sluts than you

So this is what being a man is about? I feel sorry for man like you.

I'm an incel and I'm promasculinity don't lump us with the betas

The main character was happy when he was going to the support groups. His decision to go with the route of violence to achieve human connection was the biggest failure in the movie, driven by his mental illness and not society.

Marla Singer. Her name is Marla Singer.

Imagine being so interested in other people sexual life and using incel as an insult
"Your opinion is wrong because you don't get laid, am I right buddies?"
btw I'm gay and not incel if you are interested in my sexual life too

Hilarious irony of this movie and book having the subtext of struggling with being homosexual.

>Op really is a faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-212045_YouTube.jpg (626x465, 104K)

I love when neo nazis use "npc" although the basis of fascism is being an npc (society > individual). Picture the nazis. Everyone dressed in the same uniform, goose stepping, with the same beliefs, off to die for no reason. npcs.

>NPC gets outted for constantly using the word "NPC"
>you fascist!1
wow

Attached: 00-57-39-__madotsuki_yume_nikki_drawn_by_mirin_1815815__2099d2de512d351e9874b2f6f5f6d371.png (600x700, 143K)

you mean the subtext of struggling with your identity and coping with it trying to be something you are not

man, i wish i had testicular cancer, or .... autism

>plot thickens
Go on...

Helena Bonham Carter is not attractive.

Thats the literal surface level text of the film. They blatantly state those things.

I don't live my life controlling other people like I am some narcissist. Thats what fascists do.

I'm not perfect, my teeth is falling and its all fucked up and I don't expect others to be perfect and complete.

To the faggot brain, everything is about faggotry. Your mental illness feeds off destroying everything around you.

Retard.
>Narrator Voice Over: I tried not to think of the words searing flesh.
>Tyler: Stop it! This is your pain. This is your burning hand its right here
>Narrator: I'm going to my cave, I'm going to my cave, I'm going to find my power animal [sobbing]
>Tyler: No! Don't deal with it the way those dead people do. Come On!

I just don't understand why someone's opinion should be wrong because of someone sexual activities. This is a typical normie way of thinking

you're the queer using buzzwords like incel, meaning you do think that's what being a man is all about
stupid roastie redditor

Why is there virtually no pro masculinity movies made in recent times
>Fight Club is actually about how masculinity is bad or homosexuality or some shit
>all the other seemingly pro masculine movies are really just parody

I'm quoting the bus scene, friend.
Tyler points his fingers to the underwear ad to Tyler and asks if being ripped is what being a man is about

Because explicit masculinity is genuinely offensive and counter-culture.

The vast majority if people want to live in a friendly, caring, loving, peaceful world where everyone is equal and complacent and theres no competition and everyone gets an aqard... and masculinity is the complete opposite of that. Its masculine men who are competitive and rise to the top because they cant be openly masculine they have to conceal it, resulting in only the most sociopathic members of society truly hiding their real intentions. These men are then worshipped by the average person and lusted after by women yet everyone still deluded themselves into this nonsense about how peace and love wins.

The author is gay and said its about being a faggot, you sperg

Why are so many of you redditors cosplaying as epic channers?
You're memeing people that put less effort into fitting in just to feel better about the copious amount of work you put in to feel like you're cool, because chanman is cool. very cool.
What the fuck is wrong with you, people are fine with me having been a newfag forever on hobby boards because I'm not being a faggot like you, maybe you should try that. No one really minds you being new unless you're a bonafide redditor, they just mess with you for shits n keks.

>You're memeing people that put less effort into fitting in

what the fuck does this even mean

Stop dipping your peepee in poopoo, its clouding your judgement.

It means that you can't be yourself, because you'd be outed as a fucking nigger. Your kind belongs on places where every hypocritical streetrat is accepted. But you think this is actually a place for cool people, so you force yourself to fit in through trial and error.

I don't know what you are talking about user, I was just confused with your message and I asked for clarification. I still am confus, but whatever.

I fucking loved fight club when I was an edgy fucking faggot teenager

"HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON"

Marla is a representation of a challenge. Pretty relevant for r9k too. Having someone make themselves known as similar to you creates some identity panic, which then results in you either accepting them or distancing yourself - which is what the decision to be made was when the narrator chose between calling Marla or Tyler.

Please elaborate, I'm not sure which point you're making. Otherwise it just looks like you're upset about something.

>Actually deeply analyzing every motive and scene in a movie
Are people literally this autistic or am I just missing out?

>When I was little, we lived out in the country and had this chopping block where we killed chickens. My father had told me not to put metal washers over my fingers and get them stuck. But I did it anyway. The washer got stuck, and my finger turned black. I went to my father, and he said, "We're going to have to cut this off." It was completely clear to me that it was my fault, that there was a price to pay and that my father was doing me a favor by washing my finger and putting rubbing alcohol on the axe so it would be sterile.

>When we got to the chopping block, my father had me kneel down and put my finger on it. Then, he swung the axe and missed by an inch. Afterward, he took me inside and took the washer off with soap and water. But in that moment, I was very clear_-_and I've been very clear since_-_that if things are going to happen in my life, I'm gonna have to make them happen_-_and if they don't happen, I'm going to have to take responsibility.

>the message gets originally more pertinent every year

Attached: 27bookorwell-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 148K)

We're past the point where we can do anything about it. The book now only serves to confine discussion, because everyone thinks of cameras everywhere, hidden in the TV! It detracts from the complete lack of privacy we have online and how no one really knows if the security measures they have taken haven't already been cracked by the NSA and their army of $300k starting mathematicians. So when the average Stacy brings up this book, it's clear she only got this as a message: "If there are lots of cameras in public places, we'll be tortured and not have enough food" which is fantastic in distracting from the real issue and ensures that Brave New World (bad book! so I don't want to read it or talk about it!) happens instead.

>rid society of masculinity
Retard. The rest is correct tho

You are of low intelligence.

This guys gets it

You've one the cope of the year award. If you thought the moral of the film was to be a 6'4 aryan ubermensch who has lots of sex, then you're a complete retard and need a bullet to the head

You've won*

Oreg

>the message gets even more originally pertinent every year

Attached: amelie.jpg (182x268, 11K)

>After starting a few fight clubs and pissing in people's soup, you really learn something about the world.

Because you're getting older and the film better resonates with you. You'll better appreciate it than an edgy teen or idiot fixated on muh morals. Sort of like Walt from BB, normalfags can't comprehend a man living a life of nothing but regret and what it can do to them, so they take it as a hamfisted morality tale or edgy power fantasy.

You are of high autism.

>the bouquet gets more pertinent every year

Attached: Frasier and Niles Wine Club.png (640x960, 671K)

You are missing out on fun.