It's immoral to harbor reproductive desires for a human biologically capable of reproduction!

>it's immoral to harbor reproductive desires for a human biologically capable of reproduction!
Why are normalfags so dumb?

Attached: 39fa2b1a9eee16ace2661d681d239966-imagejpeg.jpg (1333x2000, 297K)

why are you such a whiney pedo faggot, faggot op?

>why are you such a whiney pedo faggot, faggot op?
NOT

Attached: 1483508470332.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>it's immoral to harbor reproductive desires for a human biologically capable of reproduction!

It's immoral to harbor predatory reproductive desires for a child biologically incapable of making self-promoting decisions, especially when her underdeveloped brain is being manipulated by an adult mind which is far more developed (questionable for you, I will admit) and has the experience and knowledge to mislead and take advantage of the child.

Hope that was simple enough for you. Kys pedo faggot

The problem isn't that she isn't ready for sex, but she isn't ready to choose.
Say you have a daughter of 12 years. She says that she has found a boyfriend of the age of 24 years who "touches" her in her private places.

Take my country, Germany, for example.
Our AoC is at 14, but you almost never hear of a 14 year old fucking someone above the age of 21 (except when she is a slut in the ghetto).
The reason for this is that noone wants to risk getting sued by their parents for abusing their child.
And that's my entire point, actually. In a "legal" romantically-involved relationship between an early teen and an adult there is almost no safe way of wooing the teen.

I am going to assume you are hebephile, how exactly would you go on about getting yourself an underage girlfriend?

All women have underdeveloped brains. A child is a prepubescent, so by definition a pubescent human is not a child. Your opinions are based on ignorant falsehoods.

Same way I'd get any gf, ask her father's permission and court her.

>all this rationale and yet pedos will still plug their ears and close their eyes

why is all pedo logic just simple syllogisms with no actual knowledge or research? brain damage perhaps?

Then you shouldn't be advocating for a lower age of consent.
You should be advocating for arranged marriages, because what you are suggesting requires society to be accepting towards a parent's final say to their children's life partner.

Basically because they are slaves to old hags. White knights for stale roasties.

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)

>Then you shouldn't be advocating for a lower age of consent.
Who did that? Marriage is the only moral "age" of consent.

Please refer to this Only the absolute minority would even dare to ask a child out.
You wouldn't even approach any children with the intent of grooming them IF the AoC went down to 10.

This is a societal problem, not a scientific one.

Trying to prove a point about biology by referring to some perceived technicality in an arbitrary method of communication? Jesus Christ pedos are fucking deluded

My point still stands. You are advocating for the wrong thing.
Arranged marriages is what you are looking for.

WHY ARE INCELTEARS POSTING HERE REEEEEEEEEEEE

>My point still stands. You are advocating for the wrong thing.
What did OP advocate, moron?

Nothing you typed has anything to do with my post. I don't disagree, just confused.
>grooming
Meaningless buzzword.

What is the point of this post?

I don't get the practical implication then, why do you want to justify pedophilia as something natural if you can't act on it?

Ok serious question here. I posted this on reddit, quora and another forum but never got a good answer because people just assumed the worst - I hope you guys, being Jow Forums can at least provide something non-circlejerky. Ok here goes...

I'm a pedo attracted to prepubescent little girls... It's hard to say why or what exactly does it, it doesn't make any sense. Is it the size? The lack of breasts? The face? If it's the lack of breasts, then why don't I like little boys? I am living in constant shame and anxiety and I can't see any psychiatrist about it. And yes, it's a serious problem - even gorgeous women by age doesn't do it for me. It's in my fucking head. AAHHH what do I do?

Attached: 1547105111184.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Amswer the question, retard. Who advocated what? Whete?

>pedophilia
Prepubescent are not capable of reproduction, you illiterate swine.

Become a monk desu

seek ballistic therapy applied directly to forehead

If you don't have a criminal record (and even if you do) I don't see why you can't go see a therapist about this? They're not going to lock you up. Perhaps try a hypnotherapist?

Stick to 2D, 3D children are annoying fucks. Their reputation for telling the truth isn't wrong, though. If you do happen to touch one you'll be in panic mode whenever you're not with the child.

she looks like arnold blacknigger

Pic related is me everyday.
Sigh... sadly the article is total crap.

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (864x683, 709K)