Parents give me an ultimatum that I have to "get my shit together" or move out

>parents give me an ultimatum that I have to "get my shit together" or move out
>I'm only 26

I swear fuck this country (USA)

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

Can you at least try? This is shit tier bait.

lt's not bait you retarded nigger

today is my 26th bday and i've been moved out from my parents' house for 4 years.

yea but youre still a fatass cuck

hah you can't be a cuck if you have no gf

That makes it even more pathetic.

>That makes it even more pathetic.

what does?

>USA
Can you please tell me, how easy is it to simply buy a gun from anywhere in a state such as New york, for example. Easy or not?

easier than any other country, less easy than you'd think. lots of states make you take a gun safety course, and you need a license to carry, and they do criminal background checks.

> lots of states make you take a gun safety course
What do you do in it? If I'm buying it from someone, do they ask?
>and you need a license to carry
how does one attain? does it take time?

if you buy a gun for someone else, they have to pick it up and register it. In the states where you have to take a course, they have to take a course.

As for the license, I think it varies by state. In my state you have to take the course to get the license. It takes a little while.

>if you buy a gun for someone else, they have to pick it up and register it.
It's for myself, friend
>course
im asking what kinda bullshit course is it
>It takes a little while.
how long, exactly?

Plan is to get invited by my dad to NY, simply buy a gun, go out in the woods somewhere in catskill and just bust my shit pretty much.

You're a loser OP. Get your shit together you toxic man-child.
Time to.grow up

I got kicked out at 18 even though I had been forced to use my college money to pay my mother's rent and move in a friend to cover the bills. My mother was the only name on the lease and decided she was out. I would have been homeless if not for my older brother.

Glad I got the fuck outta there when I did though. Move out sooner than later user.

Attached: happybunny.jpg (600x614, 53K)

>treat your flesh and blood child like a stranger/employee

god what a shitty country

Are you still a NEET at 26? at least get a job and help out a little with the bills.

I suggest you do both:
get your shit together and move out

Try to get a job at some Amazon Store or a McDonalds.

>Try to get a job at some Amazon Store or a McDonalds.

americans everyone

Attached: 1414467409292.jpg (250x241, 7K)

kill them
that'll show em

Attached: 1510728795272.png (657x527, 118K)

go to college lol most Jow Forums users are college educated anyways

explains why theyre all so fucking stupid lmao

>Can you please tell me, how easy is it to simply buy a gun from anywhere in a state such as New york, for example. Easy or not?
You're not getting a gun in new York try it adding to the gun control rates you nigger.

>Plan is to get invited by my dad to NY, simply buy a gun, go out in the woods somewhere in catskill and just bust my shit pretty much.
Just fucking use carbon monoxide you faggot niggers people like you are why I need to apply for a license in the first place.
Commie pinko.

I feel sorry for you, user, I truly do.

Attached: C6cXFucXQAA3HdE.jpg (640x553, 58K)

>I feel sorry for you, user, I truly do.

I dont care

Attached: 1431658237566.png (641x356, 172K)

>26

consider yourself lucky, i'm 18 and they've been grilling me since i was 15 over when i'm going to move out. White americans just kcik their sons out to die on the streets when they turn 18. I'm 18 now but i have 5 years tops of being NEET before shit has to change. I think if my dad wan't mexican i would at least be forced into college right now

What's stopping you from moving out and no longer being a leech?

"Only 26". Most people leave by 18 and would already have had a career by 26.

>Most people leave by 18

fuck off amerishart

fucking this, their is so much freedom being your own person even if you are poor and working a lot. You will enjoy those 6~8 hours of freedom a day over having to deal with their shit 24/7. That and if you have enough self control you can reach the money earned to really live as you please.

I'm 23 and I moved out at 19. You're a worthless retard. I've been doing work and school and I'm making 80k a year. Pull your weight.

HEY GUYS I AM VIRGIN I AM FROM (((((USA))))))

yeah totally not a russian psyop

You shouldn't have said anything, get ready to be V& niggy.

there is nothing a robot gets from moving out
you just have less time to spend on vidya and anime and are forced into being a 9-5 wagecuck just to survive and pay bills. fuck off normals

>Normals
Nice autocorrect phone fag.