Is this a Jew nose?

Is this a Jew nose?

Attached: IMG_20181129_133357.jpg (700x1243, 88K)

Nah. Roman.

looks more Chinese to me

only you know if its a jew nose

Attached: 1h.png (627x600, 137K)

This shit again? Fuck off with your nose.
On how many boards have you posted?

Well, I have a few central asian turkmen ancestors afterall

Either roman or german.
Seems masculine
I like this one though

Attached: noes.jpg (93x94, 3K)

I posted my real nose btw if you couldn't tell.

Are you retarded? It looks uber aryan, really...
Also, you can't identify kikes only by their nose shape. You need to analyze them completely, especially the way they behave.

No, that's a normal goy nose. You're good and you'll probably survive the race war.

I see

Oh goys

Attached: 1546334471651.png (600x700, 244K)

Help, how subhuman does my nose look? I feel like the bone is sharp at the top middle. From one side it looks like I'm a subhuman arabic dog, and from the other one it looks like the typical white nose except a bit feminine.
Is my symmetry fucked or am I a subhuman dog not deserving of life?

Attached: DISGUSTANG.jpg (1240x385, 40K)

man you literally have the kind of nose someone would take a picture of to the plastic surgeon and ask for...

Are you fucking insane? It's such a big boney piece of shit it literally makes my eyes look deep set.
I just want to know the damage

Attached: filth.jpg (1136x473, 47K)

Looks good from the side. A bit too wide from the front

I am scared of the side part, I think I should just saw this off, but I think it's crucial to smell and feeling of the whole nose because there's like nerves and shit there. And it would probably not heal. If I knew it wasn't important for sure I'd literally cut it with a fucking axe
your brain doesn't even notice a nose in someones appearance but if you have a sand dog nose it's over

Attached: abominable.jpg (166x159, 4K)

Dude youre looking too deep into it. Your nose is fine. If you feel that insecure just get rhinoplasty but dont hurt yourself

Deep eyes are masculine faggot

jesus christ just get a non surgical nose job. theyre not too expensive either

You're mixing it up with HOODED eyes. They look way different.
This is just deep set eyes and it looks pathetic. It looks like someone pushed it into my fucking skull. I can't even have normal eyes, I always thought I have bad eye sight but it's that my mongolian nose and tiny deep set beady eyelets don't even allow me to see properly.
I wish I at least had hunter eyes

I wasn't saying I will, i'd rather cope. I don't even know how it can be done non-surgically though.
I'm asking you if you think I fucking should.

I can understand your worry, but jew noses are more hooked

>from the front
OH NO NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its done with a few injections it can change someones whole face too. I dont think you need one but if youre gonna complain/ask strangers about what they think about your nose then you probably dislike it enough to consider a nose job

Oh you're not ready. I don't even think the front is the bad part, it actually looks fine from the front. It isn't wide compared to my face.
I must've been fucking hitler or something in the past life. Or an evil jew. And apparently the nose also translated when I got reincarnated. It's ogre.
Also noticed the lightning makes it looks dent in the side, it's not thank god. Had to check for like 5 minutes making sure I wasn't more subhuman than I thought

Attached: icansmellmoney.jpg (1529x433, 46K)

>Its done with a few injections
That's botox, fuck off I'm not a hollywood actress
I'm gonna go and ask them to inject enough to poison me and my fucking bloodstream

So will rgosw injections make a roman nose into a cute small nose?