Is there an actual test for female virginity? I just started dating a girl for the first time...

Is there an actual test for female virginity? I just started dating a girl for the first time. I met her here and she says she's a robot. She lives at home and hardly ever goes out. She wants me to get a hotel room so we can have sex and she says she is a virgin but how can I be sure?

She went to the gyno last month with her mom and I made her get tested for herpes and aids, and she came back clean.

Is there a way to get her tested for virginity too? I want to be safe

Attached: 1541532531712.jpg (1600x1200, 248K)

>Is there an actual test for female virginity?
If she is older than 13 there is a 95% chance she is not a virgin

>If she is older than 13 there is a 95% chance she is not a virgin
but is there a test? She said she still has a hymen, is that something I can see and if so does that confirm she is a virgin or could she have done some body modification shit to make it look like she has one

why the fuck she wants you to pay to get a hotel room? what the fuck?????

this whole fucking post is stupid

>i met her here
>hotel to have sex

>mfw a bunch of niggers are going to be in the hotel, rob you, mutilate your genitals and leave

i wanted to respond seriously but your post is stupid. the above greentext is a true story btw im genuinely serious about that

Attached: 1545256752326.png (593x580, 621K)

>why the fuck she wants you to pay to get a hotel room? what the fuck?????
She lives with her mom and dad and they probably don't want me to cuntfuck her in her home while they sleep and I can't bring her to my place

>this whole fucking post is stupid
why is it confusing to you that two robots might not have living conditions that lend themselves to having people over to fuck all night?

like lmao if she's a shitty kisser thaen she's a virgin i guess

because human beings who are not brainlets do not schedule sex weeks or months in advance

It sounds too convoluted to be a robbery.

>because human beings who are not brainlets do not schedule sex weeks or months in advance
Why do you think it takes weeks to get a hotel room?

No you can't get body mods. You probably couldn't see the hymen either. There's no way to tell. The only way that'll be a sign that she's a virgin is if it hurts the first time / the first few times.

>she said she still has a hymen
Not sure why literally no one brought this back up, probably because no one here actually knows female anatomy, but if she still has a hymen then unless you have a micro penis youll break it and she might bleed a bit. Also I dont think theres any body modification available for hymen reconstruction, not that anyone would even get it to begin with you autist

If she wants to have sex with (you) in a hotel room, I'm positive she's not a virgin. But go ahead, you'll be positive yourself soon.

I'm post before yours and only reason I didn't mention it is because you really can break the hymen and possibly not know about it (it will just seem like a period/intermitted bleeding), but if she definitely still has hers then yeah it'll break and most likely bleed. But it's not definite she will have it and there's no complete fool proof way to prove it.

can't tell if she is but you are definitly a turbo virgin

Getting a hotel/motel room is super normal but it's weird she would fuck you after you made her get tests. I mean getting tested is fine but could she be worth fucking if she'd fuck a guy like that idk? Hotel/motel super normal for teen couples looking for privacy. The worst part is returning the key after 3 hours.

There is no way to know. You, on the other hand, are so obviously a virgin. No man would be so obsessed on whether or not she is a virgin.

Doubt, he's probably chad as fuck if a girl cares this much

Only a man would be worried about her being a virgin.Thirsty beta NPCs like you faggots put your dick wherever you can and are eternally thankful to the woman for it.Kys.You are worse than niggers.

if she asked YOU to take her to a hotel to fuck her, she is most certainly not a virgin. user did you actually see the physical results of the tests?

You can literally never trust a female. and user, why would you want a virgin girl anyway? you're a virgin too, the sex would be boring and not worth the money of getting a hotel room.

>You can literally never trust a female. and user, why would you want a virgin girl anyway?
I don't want any STDs or sloppy seconds user

>sloppy seconds
how the fuck does this even make sense?
you wouldn't get upset about having a friend who'd had other friends before
why does it matter if your sex partner had other sex partners before

What prompted that outburst of virginal rage?

Seems like you only think about other mens' cum, instead of sex with a girl. That says something about you.

>implying that's not true
You have no standards because you have no value.

>why would you want a virgin girl anyway? you're a virgin too, the sex would be boring
i am seeing things here? losing your virginities together would be the greatest thing ever (inb4 incel fantasy). being with an experienced person when you're not is godawful; vice versa wouldn't be so bad

Why so angry, virgin NEET with zero value?

You want a way to tell if she is actually a virgin without looking at her pussy?
Yeah, there is no concrete way.

Looking at her pussy won't help either.

Depends. Hymen restoration is almost unheard of and idk how realistic the results are. On the other hand she could have broken her hymen while masturbating.

The presence or absence of a hymen isn't proof of virginity or non-virginity.

>I dont think theres any body modification available for hymen reconstruction
Hymenoplasty. Costs around 5k$.

nope. the human body has no concept of virginity. we made that up. it would be like testing for "good" or "evil"

Yes there is
If the hymen or whatever the fuck it's called isn't broken she's a virgin

>gyno
well if she was a virgin shes not anymore OP good job