AII I wanted from life was to love someone, be loved in return and get married

AII I wanted from life was to love someone, be loved in return and get married.
Why don't I get to experience something just about everyone else has and takes for granted?

Attached: 1534596861822.png (960x696, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pWrZQZb4BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably because you're fat and lack confidence like most people on here.

Attached: ba45e0f92fb07da284f2eeba976897904572f9b7_hq.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Live your life as you'll never find love , it's kinda hard and cruel but it's the only way to focuse on something else .. Good luck pal

We all wish we had GFs

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-27 r9k - You dont need a girlfriend You dont need friends - ROBOT9001 - 4chan(1). (1341x344, 139K)

I want to say something insightful. but my life is rather shit too and I can't stop it

No one is owed anything from life. It's a game with a substantial chance aspect that you do your best to counteract with your will. All you can do is be virtuous, maintain your health, and put yourself out there to maximize your odds of success.

Shit sucks man, we got dealt a shitty hand. Just make the most of it, you don't need love to be happy just accept that you weren't meant to copulate and things will get alot easier over time

>be loved in return and get married.
No such thing.

Attached: wom.jpg (1269x1226, 544K)

I'll tell you a secret. That kind of thing never existed outside movies and anime.

Women want to cling to someone they view superior than them and men want a fuckhole they can tolerate being around for more than a day. Love is just bullshit to cover this social exchange.

If you are expecting deep and meaningful companionship you will be waiting until you die.

there are winners and there are losers, don't take it personally kid

>Women want to cling to someone they view supe-

youtube.com/watch?v=5pWrZQZb4BM

>divorce rate 75%
You're dodgeing a bullet user

Fuuck dude, i hope this isn't real or im legit going to off myself

Nihilism is cancer. There is personal meaning to be found out there, but you have to work really hard for it. But I know you don't wanna hear that, right?

>1 outlier out of billions

you sure showed me mister cherry picker

Romanticism, that's what it is.
Is there a problem for there to be no meaning?
It is childish to asume so.
Learn to enjoy them oment, don't get too attached, everything will come to an end, just accept it and be ready for when the end comes.
In the meanwhile, just enjoy every little moment.
>I know you don't wanna hear that, right?
I'm far past that point dear, a lot deeper into the rabbit hole.

Nobody is in love nowadays. You don't slut to have sex with because you weren't born a chad. God just gave us the short end of the stick.

did you seriously just sweetie-post unironically

>unironically
Do you seriously change your ways based on what some random people say?
Been posting like this since way back in 2010 and not gonna change it for some fat cunt stealing my manners.

Attached: images.jpg (212x237, 9K)

Let's get married op I'll love you 5eva! :3

>work really hard
What for?
The world is unjust and no matter what your hard work never pays the same as someone else's.
Some do not work at all yet they still win.
For example, for neets who live with parents, their survival is guaranteed but they do not work for it, imagine a afrinigger, he gotta work his ass off sometimes failing to do something i can do by walking few meters and opening my fridge.
The actual robots, not the normies lurking here, will never be normal, even if we work hard we can only have a pale imitation of a normal life, lying more than normies already do so you don't get found out, again,
Missing out on early life experiences will never make up for whatever you can take even if you improve.
That's how we ended up here in the first place, the best we can do is an hero or leech and cope until we can't, we are a true minority that the world can afford to lose.
Nobody gives a shit about us and neither do we.
It's over. Besides, many normies aren't even that happy, they cope by stoning themselves with alcohol and weed and meaningless hookups, they gotta cope somehow.
How can you refute that life with a conscious and thinking mind is absolute torture and not everyone is equipped to deal with it?