Is 24 too late to do an apprenticeship...

Is 24 too late to do an apprenticeship? I'm tired of NEETdom and I could only bring myself to work if I thought it was going somewhere. I'd rather rot than work in a petrol station or Aldi.

Attached: 1494889322138.jpg (832x690, 130K)

No clue, I'd just ask the people who provide apprenticeships.

No not at all, in fact youd be considered young.

>Not spending every waken moment since you were 6 preparing to be a tool for capital
You squandered your chance when you decided to play as a kid. You should have spent all your time studying for a STEM degree and playing random instruments.

Attached: 1546399063468.png (994x1920, 647K)

The Retard Apprenticeship is always available. Except, you re the teacher.

Attached: images(17).jpg (225x225, 7K)

I chose the bassoon when I had the chance to do electric guitar or drums, and then I chose history as a degree. I fully deserve to be on minimum wage for the next few years, I just want to start building towards a decent career before I get any older.
suck a fat cock

They are, but I wouldn't rule out sales positions. What fields do you know stuff about OP?

I thought they were all for 16-18 year olds, mainly retarded/poor ones but apparently not

sales sounds pretty normie tier. I don't really know much about anything to be honest

>suck a fat cock

GAY tard apprenticeship is also an option

Attached: images(10).png (225x225, 5K)

Never too late. 30 yo, still was able to get apprenticeship and entry level job right out of neet lifestyle. Wageslaving sucks, but it's better than freezing in the streets.

this is heartening, glad to hear that user. What apprenticeship did you do?

Attached: 1515840873177.jpg (600x600, 123K)

After failing to get into a decent college i got an apprenticeship with 21.
There was a guy in my trade school class who started it with 24,burned out hippie type guy,he finished early too.3 yrs instead of 3 and a half.
I didnt feel like cramming so i went for the full 3 and a half,journeyman exam is next month.

sounds good, I think I'll go for it

no idea. all i know is whenever a union here announces 50 open slots for an apprenticeship in a trade of something or other dudes camp out in front of the union hall for four days and by the time they're actually handing out applications there's 5000 dudes competing for it

What if you got a degree? I remember them not letting you get an apprenticeship if you already have a degree.

You could try becoming a chef. Just find a decent establishment where you won't be flipping burgers and will actually learn at least some of the trade. In my experience it has worked and a somewhat qualified chef is usually always needed.

in the us chefs who went to culinary school and everything get paid a pretty substandard wage and are expected to work 12 hour shifts 6 days in the beginning. not easy at all.

Still, I believe that in the end, if you persist you'll succeed. One thing OP has going for him is he's young which means he has potential for a long and successful career. Hard to get into a profession where you put low effort and get a high salary.

Fuck. I have a degree, I hope that's not the case
The salary is fucking dogshit, barely enough to live on. But if it means I can feasibly be on 100k by the time I'm 40, so be it.

Ok well apparently you can get one with a degree, at least in Bongland

Attached: 1516838086612.png (500x502, 97K)

>Fuck. I have a degree, I hope that's not the case
There's something called an apprentice degree, which takes into account having a degree I think.

What is a decent establishment? And don't all chefs make shit money unless they're on some 5 star shit?

stressful as fuck, a lot of chefs burnout, take drugs or end up starting their own catering businesses / food trucks because of the pressure and hours. Probably quite a fun job though

doesn't UK have good NEETbux that you don't even need to be disabled to receive?

250 pounds a month is not good, that's the basic jobseekers allowance.

if your parents don't care you're NEET and you aren't expected to pitch that much for food or expenses you're pretty much set to live your whole life on the computer at that level

it's alright until you hit early twenties then it's just depressing, humiliating etc

Do you mean the store or the warehouse?

It's never too late if you are willing to change user

Just go for it user. Im 23 entering college for computer programing with almosrt nothing under my belt. But hard work and delayed gratification will reward you later in life with as many sexy grils, moneys and a lavish home if you pick the right proffession. Electricians, engineers, weilders, programmers. Any of these will get you a 6 figure salary if your even in top 30% of your feild. Ill see you in 8 years and hope you kept up.

Attached: NurigtHfNifhRwA4xJ_v78FqDVZblNN11TJiX3G6HFg.jpg (475x720, 48K)

>good NEETbux
lulwot?

No, it's a fucking soul-destroying experience to be in the dole queue.

>went to college
>College offered welding courses
>Not a trade school though but still got some experience
>Learned to weld
>Welded for a few years
>Realized that the welders who make good money are the independent ones
What's a good trade I can get into and make good money in less than 5 years

I don't think user realises you have to go once a week to a job centre and explain to a middle aged woman why you haven't got a job yet and how you'll do better next time
nice, I tried to self-teach Python but I haven't got the mindset for it. I'm going for accounting

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is today.

It's never too late to do something good for yourself, user. Go for it and don't let any motherfucker get in your way

HVAC and plumbing are both pretty good, but they have their down sides.

When you work on air conditioners, you're there because there is no air conditioning. It's uncomfortably hot and smelly. When you work on pipes, usually something is busted, and it's gross enough to be worth paying someone else to do it. However, the paychecks are big

my uncle always went on about how he did air conditioning in Saudi Arabia and as a kid I thought it was shit boring and didn't understand why. Only clicked recently that it paid high triple figures

>Only clicked recently that it paid high triple figures
I hear you can make crazy money over there on jobs that would pay a lot less here.

People that work on oil fields make fucking bank over there, plus countries like Qatar and UAE

No it isnt.
do an aprenticeship and join a Union.

Attached: 00-the-boss-needs-you-03-07-13.jpg (1200x1680, 379K)

how is a autist that can't even talk going to be hired as an apparentist?
asking for a friend

No. Some pipe welders came by my class last semester and talked about the apprenticeship they offered. A 37-year old mother decided to join it. They are strict about your effort and attendance, however. In general odds are stacked more towards young people as far as efficiency and speed are concerned, but you are plenty young to be in the speed and efficiency camp.

If you are going 100% is never too late

What about IT apprenticeships?