What is your civilized opinion on dating trans people?

What is your civilized opinion on dating trans people?

Attached: 1547074626960.gif (576x432, 1.25M)

If they match your preferences and are single, go for it!

>anyone here
>dating
woosh

I wouldn't touch a tranny with a 50 foot pole.

I need to touch a girls penis

I'm open to dating a trans but
>be me

I would date one if shes cute and I like her.

Attached: 1542136725124.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

they need their dicks sucked, by me

I'd date a cis girl or cis guy, trans are ew for me for some reason desu

I could date a trans person, but intercourse would be difficult for me

>I'd date a cis girl or cis guy
That's just gay man. Fucking a dude is one thing, but dating one, you fucking faggot.

I could date MtF if they were cute, had a passable voice and were willing to keep the dick.

On that subject, I believe that if that's your thing, go for it. I will never stop supporting you.

Just don't expect me to be attracted to trans people. I only like women who were born women.

OP i'm a simple man.
if it looks like a chick, sounds like a chick, and acts like a chick i'll date them.

Attached: 1542564582702.jpg (858x880, 97K)

if u do this ur gay
facts

I'm fine with it, though a decent one is so rare they might as well not even exist. 98% dont pass and most are even crazier than real grils.

i would date on if they are cute,,, but thats rarely the case with trans people

This one trans girl I was dating for a while was some of the most amazing sex I've ever had, miss her

yeah I'm gay and trannies are disgusting

that's like dating someone with the bitchiness of a female, the body of a male, health needs of a person with cancer and the mental stability of 7 schizophrenics
0/100 wouldn't recommend

it's gay no thanks, and the fact that people support it is worse.

The trans people I've encountered are all vapid and boring cunts who never talk about anything but trans bullshit, and they get upset over the smallest things so you're always either upset or trying to avoid anything that will set them off.

Add to that the fact that only like .00001% of them actually are cute and don't sound gross and there's really no reason to even bother trying to find that one unicorn who's actually feminine and not an absolute nightmare to be around.

If they can pass for a female, opinion is good, and might consider dating one,(ahahahahaha as if they couldn't find something better,) but if they're an ugly man in a dress no thanks, there's plenty of other ugly chicks.

Dated a dude that was trans. It was really weird cause I wouldn't call him her and just excepted the fact that I was in a gay relationship. Never dated a guy before or after him and it only lasted half a year but he had other problems and wouldn't let me help so we just drifted apart.