Trailer park girls

What are some caveats of dating low self-esteem women? They seem like easier targets to manipulate and mold into the kind of partner you want them to be. The only possible downside I see is that they realize they can possibly trade up after experiencing someone who isn't a meth head and it goes to their head or something.

Attached: trailer.jpg (752x501, 487K)

i wish i knew! tfw no tp gf

I wouldn't mind living in a trailer park if it was as comfy as sunnyvale

Attached: efca11a38c1b01771305b02a69b5979f5259c881645665f12d9836db536a94f9.jpg (405x720, 46K)

Kill yourself, womanizing piece of subhuman shit.

>I wanna watch that girl shit while pumping my dick

Sunnyvale??? thats not a trailor park.

bee my gf, darling.

all-white trailer parks are honestly pretty damn comfy, especially if they are the "upper income" kinds, like where they can afford nice-ish vehicles and double wides and sort of LARP as middle class even though they're a bunch of broke trailer trash

I will swap the location of your eyeballs and testicles and stuff your tongue up your anus.

i just want to love u

WTF???? I know her.

I mean a trailer home is a waste of money because value goes down so much, too bad there's not just a trailer park without trailers.
Because at this point in the economy buying / building a house is a pretty bad idea while housing market is so fucked. I'd rent a home in a "trailer" park though.
I dunno I'm probably retarded.

can u even get a good night's sleep in a mobile home? the walls are so thin.

I actually live pretty close to the real sunnyvale trailer park and have been there before. The bottle kids are real, but maybe that was inspired by the show. The biggest thing about it is that everybody there hates outsiders and tourists since they live in a trailer park, not a zoo.

tfw no angry tp gf to abuse me and spend my money

Dont threaten with a good time bby

That's to be expected. I would feel the same way if something like that happened to my home.

>not putting my testicles up my anus
>not swapping my eyeballs with my tongue

baby please vee my tp gf.

nah, I think you're right about everything in your post.

I wanna sniff that skanks trailer asshole

I'd turn that trailer into a doublewide

>Chad noticed me liking TP Stacey and now hes pretending that hes liked her all along

copy cat

You don't want to live in a trailer park. Not because of the trailer park itself, but because of the kind of people who end up living in trailer parks.

I grew up in a trailer park, the ease of action was pretty great.

Yeah, I think everyone understands that

I guess that is the only downside--no trailer park virgins

tfw TP Stacey gf, who is descended from ancient Celtic and Germanic viking bloodlines to cut off my manhood should i behave unwisely towards her

True but younger me when I still lived there, didn't care about that when getting to fuck the neighbors so easily.

This is wrong man. Bad for you and the girl. I will admit I am closer to a normie, a non regular robot but manipulating and making a girl who you want her to be is not the way to go. I don't think you would feel very good having a methhead fat/unhealthy GF. One sided relationships like these don't ever work out. Not to mention you are causing suffering to the woman, but I'm not sure you care about that. Manipulation will cause an empty, purposeless relationship. And I don't think you even realize that the relationship will probably end in fighting. (Women aren't that dumb to just be subjugated by someone) Just go out and socialize wherever you can / feel comfortable, and try to find a girl you enjoy being with and she enjoys being with you. Then spend some time and take in every moment.

>but manipulating and making a girl who you want her to be is not the way to go
you are utterly naive if you really believe this isn't exactly how it has always worked since the dawn of time, enjoy your completely platonic male-male style relationship, faggot

I was under the impression that sunnyvale was a set not a real trailer park?
Do you live in Sackville?
there are lots of areas with tract homes that are similar to what you're describing and you're not retarded
but ricky was 35 in season 1, can't tell if poor edit or joke about timber cocks lying about age

I'd like something like the liberal "tiny house" meme but with cute little cottages, would be comft af.

>mold into the kind of partner you want them to be
You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. Seriously you know they've got some fucking baggage from whatever shit they saw growing up there.

yeah because the vast majority of women are absolute angels when they grow up without any male influence, right? women tend to rely fairly heavily on men to inform their moral compass. without strong male role models in their lives, women almost invariably end up being cruel, manipulative, and completely self absorbed.