From 0 to Chad

Here you go robots. Time to leave the beta world behind and join the chad kingdom.

Here is my quick guide. Make fun of me, or contribute, I dont give a fuck, just thought I'd share some insight.

Pic related, 1/6.

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-171924_Samsung Notes.jpg (1080x2220, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNbvyYvu2U8&list=PLRuUThsBhXI2XP3VPpMXdLfu5kLGPMwbz
torrentz2.eu/2cc0108be794fa46d8989bc4f66ddce9212e1c03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/6 stay with me lads

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-171934_Samsung Notes.jpg (1080x2220, 817K)

3 / 10 fuck a captcha

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-171941_Samsung Notes.jpg (1080x2220, 884K)

4/6 not 10 my b

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-171947_Samsung Notes.jpg (1080x2220, 879K)

5/6 almost there boizzz

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-171952_Samsung Notes.jpg (1080x2220, 853K)

6/6 all done enjoy being a chad. Any questions or comments feel free to ask away

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-172003_Samsung Notes.jpg (1080x2220, 787K)

I did all this but I'm still a robot. Now what?

This guide is garbage OP. Clearly you are not a robot. We dont have talent, or humor. We have recessed chins and insecurities. Fuck off.

Attached: hank-hill-1110759.jpg (665x443, 56K)

You're banging a 10 but still a robot? I dont think so lad. Keep working on yourself.

Attached: 1546867277387.jpg (1920x1008, 402K)

christ why not type this instead of these screenshots

Alright dude keep throwing the pity party while I master myself. Trying to help you out, man. Stop making excuses.

Attached: 3f27b77b06d4483cc7ec09bea266dbac.jpg (750x1000, 184K)

Easier to just post then copy and paste in segments. How about we stay on topic, user.

Attached: samurai_champloo__mugen_by_jkrandomninja220-d220lah.jpg (800x661, 52K)

This is all solid advice. Hygiene and stuff seems kinda obvious, but I guess its gonna help the people that need to hear it.

What do you mean by long term goals? We talking home ownership or business ideas or what?

Thanks man. Tried my best. And it could be either, user. Just set something. Becoming a professional in something you enjoy or really bettering yourself in any manner works. Just dont be stagnant.

Attached: 1536755546647.png (932x1400, 372K)

>just be funny!
>just be talented!
>just brush your teeth!
>just lift some weights!
>just don't text a lot!
>just maintain this!
This is terrible advice op. You failed to give any actual advice that would help any of us get a woman, you just helped us become a funny guy with clean teeth.

You didn't say anything about speaking to women, seducing, flirting, dates, sexual tension, not getting friendzoned, etc. Your guide is garbage.

>You didn't say anything about speaking to women, seducing, flirting, dates, sexual tension, not getting friendzoned, etc. Your guide is garbage
because that is all trial and error and you need to do op's shit to come even close to talking to a woman

Fine, I'll add on then.

FLIRTING: 9/10 Times both people know whether they want the other person within minutes. Keep direct eye contact, never look down, and adapt to the situation. Shes playing with her hair, good sign. If she laughs at your jokes (even when they suck) that's even better. Smile and turn your head down and to the side. Flirting is simple. Banter, tease her about shit. It's really not that difficult. Try it first on ugly hoes so you can up your confidence and see how people react.

Attached: C3148_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 160K)

Yes my thoughts exactly user

Attached: f4febf6d8ab712fd0fa25dc1dd42b298.jpg (2509x2509, 1.18M)

alright alright I read it. I thought I was going to hate it but I've been watching (well listening) this women give self help advice for men and she has said basically exactly what you said. Especially the talent part. She even said it doesn't even have to be anything amazing, just something to show that you have more going on in your life. She had an episode on clothing and hygiene, basically what you said as well.

Unfortunately I'm a boring fucking loser with no talent and no long term goals. Or more accurately my talents are not really something someone could show off that well. I don't know what I want to do with my life because I like a lot of different stuff.

Oh yeah. Almost f9rgot. Dates should be simple and classy. Artsy girl? Art museum. Fit bitch? Go for a jog at the beach. Now with making moves you just need to go for it. Its like fallout VATS. Gauge the situation. If you think you're 90 percent in the clear for a random kiss then go for it. Time it out. Randomly look her dead in the eyes, gently put your hand on her chin, and just lear her into it . Have some balls for once.

Attached: Monochrome_shy_guy_unmasked_by_zephyrxenonymous-d6w2iou.png (700x900, 168K)

So why does he then skip to "So you've got a 10"? This implies that if you follow his incredibly basic advice, you'll land a model tier gf when, at most, you'll make a few guy friends.

Branch out. Shotgun effect. Try a ton of new things (painting, writing, guitar, etc) find something you are good at that is atleast slightly impressive.

Attached: black_and_white___flcl_by_silversecrets.jpg (800x635, 241K)

Very vague and basic advice but even still you should've added this in the OP. Why would you not? Now that I've flirted with her and I have her interested, what's next? I'm a virgin user, I have literally no experience with girls, tell me what comes after flirting. How do I keep the conversation from dying out?

And after I get her number, what kind of dates should I take her on? If I only want sex, do I still take her out to a nice restaurant? Because I've heard that when you do that, girls begin to see you as relationship material and are less likely to have sex with you.

If anecdotal evidence isnt good enough for you then whatever man. I am nothing special, did the following, and have a model tier (ex model actually) gf. I just must be lucky, right an9n?

Attached: 1526607467636.jpg (736x1840, 307K)

>Gauge the situation. If you think you're 90 percent in the clear for a random kiss then go for it.
I'm not sure what this even means. Can you expand on this?

Then after the kiss, what? How do I get her pants off? I know that a lot of Chads don't even kiss the girls they fuck. How does that go?

Yeah, you're lucky. I've been writing a way more in depth guide for the past 2 years and I'm still adding to it all the time. I've written about everything from self worth to getting a girl back to your house, playing drinking games and fucking. It's still anecdotal but it comes from over 4 years of practicing this shit, so it's more than just luck at this point.

See this user. D9nt get your panties in a bunch

Attached: 2f3fc7044b0d4026b69566c5c7bf0c73.jpg (450x340, 27K)

And btw it's not the fact that it's anecdotal that's the issue, I prefer anecdotes over Jow Forums stats anyway. It's just the fact that you think brushing your teeth and being funny will lead to a model gf and didn't think to include everything else that goes into it in your op, like for instance, the basics of conversation and man-to-woman interaction and vibe.

I'm not that musical a person (As in I don't actually listen to a lot of music) but I have played instruments before and I've wanted to get into guitar for a while.

I've also wanted to get into bread making. None of this shit tier sandwich bread crap, gimme that glutenous bread with huge fucking holes.

This is where I'm stuck: I get bored so fucking quickly. So quickly in fact (and other issues) that I'm getting evaluated for an attention disorder soon. If I got a guitar I would never practice. I would make one loaf and then never again. If I were to force myself to do these things I would start to resent them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more hopeful than I've been in a very long time. But I'm not there yet, I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

all this work just to get pussy. no thanks op I already have a job and I don't need another one.

Attached: kek.jpg (500x500, 36K)

>I know that a lot of Chads don't even kiss the girls they fuck. How does that go?

This is usually a whole different type of situation. OP is talking about dating and shit. This type of thing is usually at the club or parties. Spur of the moment thing.

Not gonna lie
That was pretty trash and generic advice

And if youre chad, you can work at mcdonalds and impress "Stacy".

Not one person pointed out that OP is a dirty phoneposting faggot? Jesus christ lads

Op, I don't know if it'll be tonight or tomorrow but I'll post my superior advice. It may be a long thread but it'll be way better than this

Baby steps. Drive her to her house after the first kiss/date went well and ask her if she wants some company. If not, leave and wait until she texts you. And yeah what that dude said.

>Dude, just be funny. It's EASY
>Dude, just be talented. It's EASY
>Dude, just have better FACE, FRAME, AND HEIGHT. It's EASY
>And most importantly, remember to be anyone but yourself

Attached: 1543942286292.png (237x281, 81K)

Fuck off with your 2 year guide. Wrote this shit in 10 minutes, like a chad should. ;)

Attached: cherry-blossom-spring-flowers-desktop-hd-wallpaper.jpg (1200x803, 179K)

all of that is easy

So more of the same garbage, generic, state the obvious normie advice as always. What a surprise.

Good lord what is it about these people that makes them think they are some kind of enlightened chosen one prophet of life coaching because they grasped the very obvious importance of basic hygiene and social skills. Is it even possible for anyone to be more ignorant and full of themselves? Fuck me.

You do understand that most if not all legit robots are living with severe mental illnesses, autism, deep rooted psychological trauma and personality disorders right?

Here's the real advice for robots. Respect this:

1-The protection of her most valuable asset: Her Reputation

2-Women want to FEEEEL a range of emotions. Do not try to make her happy, give her a full range from fury to ecstasy. This is a.k.a. her Drama Cookie

3-Cater to the little girl in her. Know the difference when to ignore her ramblings and when she needs you to give her a hug. Sometimes she just needs to be reassured like a little kid

4-Be dominant and take responsibility for leading the relationship. This includes making all the decisions, and taking 100% responsibility for the sex in the relationship. It all has to be the mans fault

5-She fears abandonment. This is part biological programming, as in the event she is left with a child, she needs to be sure that she will not be abandoned, and left alone to care for it. This covers her emotional need to feel secure.

6-Trust. The key here is if she can trust you to be honest with her; even if you know she will not like what you have to say. In a womans reality, she is used to people lying to her ALL THE TIME because of the way she looks, or they simply want something from her. If you are willing to piss her off with your honesty, you have demonstrated that she can trust you.

7-Her physical safety. A man must demonstrate that he is capable of protecting her physically from the threats of the outside world. This is to make her feel safe.

8-Women need to know you can handle her TRUE sexuality. She will only be as wonton with you as you demonstrate that you can handle it. She needs to explore her sexuality and let it be free with you as a Natural Woman

9-Prove that you have high quality sperm by showing other girls want to have sex (procreate) with you, and/or you are a good catch and he kids with you will also be a good catch enough to also attract a mate.

10-Prove that you are not a homosexual. She knows every homosexual male friend she has that is not out of the closet yet. Could you be one too?

>he actually think his 5/10 goblina is a 10/10
LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO

>We have recessed chins and insecurities.
Ouch. That one hit me hard.

Attached: gKq88UX.jpg (720x540, 26K)

Give me an advice, what routine should i do before step into the gym, i was thinking some SS novice routine, but some people told me it may be too hard for a novice.

Don't worry too much at first about following the exact SS guidelines. Do 5x5 ramping up the weight (not counting warmup sets with just the bar or whatevs) Squat, Bench, Pullups (I liked this better than rows) on one day (workout A) and Squat(Less Intensity), Deadlift, Shoulder Press on the other day (workout B). Alternate weeks so you workout like ABA, BAB, ABA, BAB, ABA, BAB.
Feel free to add in some curls or other exercises at end of each workout if you want. Light Cardio is nice, too. Just don't try to run a marathon.

Phoneposting was a meme because it implied you went outside. Op is obviously a normalfaggot so it's assumed that he'd be a phonefag

I agree to be honest. Lul.

You wrote up some garbage in 10 minutes and posted it here for validation. If you weren't going to put any effort into it, why even post?

This might take a long time for you to realize, but don't change yourself for others. Change yourself for yourself. Most people don't actually need to be ripped to have a gf. Think of men in your life that have wives and shit. Are they all fucking ripped? i'll be a decent amount are fat asses, or bald, or short, or whatever.

But if you want to get Jow Forums then ask Jow Forums. It might have changed but read SS (the book) and follow that only for a few months then transfer to something else. Don't become t-rex.

>all these fags that think this is too hard and doesn't work
I wish I could strangle each and every one of you, it's so fucking easy to become a chad, you have no fucking idea. If you're too much of a disgusting retard to follow this simple guide then you're better off killing yourself.

Attached: IMG_4694.png (379x329, 85K)

ex model means she's not a 10 dude lmao. i know some '10/10 slimfit goth ex models" and they've all got dumpy faces and very little hip to waist ratio.
also you're literally like 19 years old, 6 feet tall, and work in C O N S T R U C T I O N (robots would never do this job, you retard)

The issue with your advice is that it's for guys who already have women in their lives. Remember where you are and think about if this is applicable to virgins on the internet.

you're speaking from a place of privilege. what do you think of these 10 rules? for men who are naturally good at getting with women they seem obvious. for robots? not so much.
they don't understand that a woman typically views you as one of two things: either as your lover, or your mother. and your mom doesn't wanna fuck you.

It's not that it's hard, it's that it won't help in any significant way. It'll help you make a guy friend or two but it won't make you a Chad. It's not good advice.

That's not true. The book those rules come from is specifically written for losery guys. Understanding these 10 rules are PARAMOUNT to even having a successful first date, or even SPEAKING to women since Everything Out Of Their Mouth Is A Test.
Every test they give you should answer in a way that satisfies one of these 10 criteria. If you don't have something to say that satisfies one of the 10.. YOU JUST STAY SILENT. It's better to stay silent than to fuck up a shit test.

Is this what PUA is now? Just Chads telling you to brush your teeth and be funny? More Robots need to understand that PUA isn't just about being a Chad that goes to clubs and has one night stands. Literally the author of "The Game" was an autistic'ish loser who tried to crack the code of what makes men naturally good at dealing with women.

Attached: Mystery Pua 4 - Mystery.jpg (320x240, 14K)

I hope your mother gets gangraped by skinheads

and yet she will still cheat on you after being the perfect guy because she can find a bigger chad on Tinder.

you say you "have no talents" but I'm sure there are plenty of things you have never once tried in your life.

poor cope for not improving yourself
you improve yourself for one night stands, not relationships
relationships are useless

when you're trying to be funny, when you're texting her, when you're ranting about things you're passionate for... remember, is what i'm saying satisfying at least one of these 10? is it violating any of them? women are OBSESSED with judgment, and feeling judged. she is afraid to be seen as a slut by hooking up with you. she imagines every nasty comment her mom, her cousins, her friends are saying about you before she goes out for the date. that's why things need to 'just happen' which basically means not violating any of her emotional needs

you can be yourself, you can use your own style of humour instead of faking someone elses. just make sure that when you are ranting and raving and having fun speaking passionately you're not accidentally saying something that makes her think she can't trust you with her reputation

top fucking kek and more work just to be with an emotional child that will falsely accuse you of shit and cheat on you.

i mean if you're gay and don't feel attracted to women go right ahead user. i'm just giving you the real shit right here. you read those rules and you understand them to be true, don't you?

I'm average looking but tall and hung. My social circle is nonexistent. The social circles I was in the past never included girls.
There was never outside contact with other social circles.
I don't have problem talking to women. I have to overcome the initial hurdle but I'm actually a likable person until I let down my guard and start showing my flaws. Im somewhat of a clown once I get into the mood and always one of the funnier people in the circle. I'm not huffing my farts just trying to assess realistically.
>it's a numbers game bro
It's not a game when there's no fucking dice you retard. Last time I talked to a woman that wasn't my mom or cashier was when I did my driving license.
There's 0 women in my circle
The circle I have is laughable and I only regularly talk to 30 year old men at work.

You can't bootstrap yourself to social circle without a social circle.
What now genius?

Attached: JPEG_20190111_004427.jpg (492x492, 41K)

I think they're a fine set of rules, something good for robots to start from.

he is largely right, and unless you are 0-2/10 ugly it will work for you

>hung

you've won the genetic lottery and are still too miserable to do anything with it. You're fucking retarded m8

a fine piece of advice for robots is that during that "wait 2 days to text her" game you're being advised to play to calibrate every ELECTRONIC message you're sending to one of the 10 rules. if you can't demonstrate one of the 10 rules in a subtle way with what you're saying (unless you're speaking about meeting up of course) you're probably spilling your spaghetti and she will smell the desperation on you from miles away. women are not attracted to losery-seeming guys who are desperate. the more losery-seeming you are the most things have to 'just happen' in a non-judgmental way.
that's why randomchads are so appealing to women. things 'just happen' AND they are naturally attractive.

Thanks i'll give it a try but with dumbells, i find them more easy to deal with at first, i'll do some light cardio to warm up then SS i'll ad some curls, burpes, pull ups and face pulls ups to train my lower back for the heavy squats
Thanks, I definitely gonna do it for myself more than for others, although I like the idea of being attractive for women, my main goal is to gain confidence and have a good posture.

How about you address what I said you fucking retard.
I don't go to college anymore I work in a sausage factory. My social circles never provided any opportunities and now I have no social circle. What now retard

Well if that's true then you only gave part of the advice and didn't give the parts that were actually practical.

Robot playlist for the gym
youtube.com/watch?v=lNbvyYvu2U8&list=PLRuUThsBhXI2XP3VPpMXdLfu5kLGPMwbz

>just bee yourself bro

this is an original comment

Attached: 1521107796172.gif (480x270, 926K)

You're equivalent to a rich dude who complains about being hungry all the time because he doesn't know how to buy food.

why would I have a one night stand when the laws for men are shitty and judges are cucks? also condoms suck and I know women that are spreading HIV on purpose.

Just start with the bar. It weighs 45lbs. That's good enough to start squatting+benching with. You should be able to do that. Even I could when I could not do 1 pushup. A lot of your early training is going to be sharpening up your central nervous system. You'll have huge gains in terms of your stability/balance holding the weight(and thus more strength) really fast

Right so you're fucking retarded.
Shove the analogy up your ass so deep that it rearranges your insides into a functional human that does fling shit from his mouth.
You're still not arguing the point, brainlet

So you're already in your mid 20s? I'm guessing you know you made some mistakes by always being completely focused on male activites, friend groups, etc.
It honestly depends on your community. But you need to insert yourself in some sort of social community that is at least 50/50 or woman dominated. I'm not saying get a new (fake) hobby. But I bet you've already tried Tinder and it's got you down... right?

>muh social circle
That can be fixed you fucking mongoloid. I'm not saying it isn't an issue, but you're your own worst enemy at that point.

The book is called "Everything Out Of Her Mouth Is A Test" by Frank Kermit.
torrentz2.eu/2cc0108be794fa46d8989bc4f66ddce9212e1c03

The 10 rules are to see how people respond and if they are interested. If they are maybe the book is right for you

What social community has women that allows you the opportunity to talk to them and its not populated by post menopausal goblins?
Legit question.
I can go to a gym but harassing a cardio bunny that had 50 Chads stumble over their cock before is fruitless.
I cold approached some women too and even got a number.
Even when I go out alone all fuck able women seem to stop existing. I only see them on the streets during the day.
Is cosmos pulling some sort of prank on me?
How
Give me a nonmemr answer

Attached: 1445972464054.jpg (482x427, 36K)

this is what makes me angry.
All this shit is true and obvious if you just pay attention.
Everything is a test, you need to walk on eggshells the entire time and it will drain the fuck out of you unless you've doing it all your life subconciously.
Its all a fuking game and you cant even open up, speak your feelings and insecurityes, act like yourself, be yourself.
I find it infuriating that I cant even be a fucking human being in front of a woman becouse she'll just discard me as I dont even know fucking what.
Holy shit I hate people.

thanks for the guide cyborgchado

>How
There's no easy answer that applies to everyone. You're an individual and as such you'll need to find an approach that works for you. For starters it would depend on where you live and what's available to you. If you live in the USA there's probably a lot of stuff that could work for you but not in west europe and vice versa.

It really depends on your community and where you live. It could be something corny like meetup.com. Maybe there's a thriving scene of local music shows? Raves? For a lot of non-Chads being in subcultures/alternative scenes is often one of the only ways to demonstrate a high SMV or for your talents (like OP said) to be recognized. I am willing to brainstorm more ideas for you... what do you think of what I said already?
And you're right, the the gym is a terrible place to hit on women. Just about anything that relies on random happenstance instead of scheduled things is probably not the right path.

It's true. This is why when you have an opportunity to fuck a girl YOU FUCK HER because after your dick goes in the way she treats you is WAY different. A lot of that obsession over being a slut or being judged goes away. They already fucked you. The hand was dealt.
You must always be "ON" for your woman. Yeah she might help you when you're down or hurt from some kind of conflict but not for long. Make a pattern of it? Yeah she's going to leave you.

Bros over hoes my dude

yeah I'm a cyborg chad and I can confirm this guide is 120% accurate
print this out and show your friends and family

The way people associate is largely the same
I know you're not going to give me good advice but at least fuck off alright?
So I go to music show. What then? You realize in attending alone right? Whats going to have me interact with women thats in a music show?
Unfortunately happenstance seems to be my only refuge.

That's usually true for spoiled little brats. You know the STEM paradox or whatever it's called? Women in more 'egalitarian' societies like Denmark and Sweden do fuckall, they're mostly part time workers in jobs that are considered feminine. If you go to Iran however, women are storming the STEM fields in the universities.

Women don't have to prove themselves in western societies. They're valuable per default, in the middle east however women are seen as a necessary evil while sons (especially the first born) are pampered to hell and back. Men in the west always have to prove themselves, they're not valuable or even considered a man until they do.

>you just have to find out what works for you
Come on. I know it's a hard question to answer but don't even bother if this is what you're gonna say.

Try things that interest you
For me it's reenacting and guns
Not op, dont really like relationships, but you develope talent from hobbies. If you dont have any, find one
There was a guy back when I was in highschool who always made jokes about himself purposefully, he was the same guy who got me into reenactments
Self insult is funny as long as its obvious, wether sarcastic or just over the top shit
Like, he fucking deepthroated a banana and swallowed it whole once (hes straight(I think))
God the stories i could tell

This is why raves were so great for robots. Shame that they're dying off, if not dead. You pop some MDMA and the entire point is to socialize- not just face forward watching the people play their guitars or whatever

>you know nothing about me
>but I still want you to give me magical advice that fixes everything for me
You know, if I'm being honest, I kinda feel better knowing that despite having all the necessary traits you're still too much of a goofball to have a good life.

But it's true. If I can get out of my hole by doing, say, sports, changing my diet or LARPing as Wim Hof, there's no guarantee it will work for you the same way, which is why all these broad generalizations are cancer. The only insight that user has given us was literally 'muh social circle' and 'I have a biggus dickus'. If he lives in the US there's some things he can do and others he can't do, if he lives in western europe there's some things he can do and can't do. Since I live in europe, I can say that a great way to meet people is vial the 'free' healthcare system. May sound strange, but there are plenty of cute women in psychotherapy and not all of them are batshit insane.

I'm by no means a Chad, but here's the gimmick I saw work in making girls love me through all my life until now:

At first I'm an "empty canvas", where they throw their impressions of what would be an "attractive me". I detect these impressions by knowing the girls' personality and kinda play it out - feed the illusion, so to speak, but without really pretending to be what I'm not. I adapt, like how one doesn't talk to their friends and their own grandma the same way. More often than not, said adaptation has a lot to do in acting inside the girls' "themes", kinda being a masculine version of her.

This is almost like a hypnosis I learned from young age. But it only works for me because I'm almost devoid of a core personality - if you have a defined one, you're better off developping it than using this ditto fuckery. It also helps that I'm tall and don't look like a monster, so maybe that's what weights.

Attached: x-men morph.jpg (848x642, 205K)

I'm still waiting for a realistic proposition. Its not like you're dumping advice on me while I'm trying to keep myself as victim. I came looking for legitimate advice. And you've confirmed that it's not that I'm retarded, I'm in a hole I can't escape from. Right so no solution. I tried tinder and got like 3 likes lmao. Online dating is a fucking joke. Especially if you're average looking

I do all of these but I'm still alone forever.
And no I won't date fatties.

What do you think of what I wrote here: I am genuinely willing to brainstorm ideas with you. The truth is that doing this stuff will be time consuming, probably annoying at times, and likely expensive.
It's why choosing the right activities is so important. If you're ONLY going for the chance to meet women you won't have fun.

I don't want you to doxx yourself but I need to know more about where you live to suggest any real activities/ideas that you might not have considered.

When I started manipulating girls and treating them like shit is when ive felt like a chad. They were into it And even called me charming, a few called me a sociopath but that still didnt stop them from calling me daddy and sending me nudes when I wanted them to. Honestly, I really do feel that confidence and a bit of arrogance/narcissism is an important factor in being a chad, aside from Looks ofc, which i unfortunately lack.

Attached: 7CB09C01-8BDF-4D73-A082-EC464DD4B127.png (2760x2000, 58K)

Not him, but that's the problem though isn't it? We don't know what we like. We sit all day inside on our computers. Maybe a few hobbies every once in a while. We don't go out. We don't have friends. We don't have experiences. So we don't know what we can do.

Alright try me, Grand Rapids, MI USA. and I don't drink for extra difficulty.