What's the best city in the world to live in robots?

What's the best city in the world to live in robots?

Attached: 1337.png (962x1194, 1.67M)

Any Japanese city.

Osaka
Orij

Japan isn't in the top 10 though.

Attached: countries by quality of life.png (812x2187, 1.16M)

Village near some larger city actually.

Depends on your income and native language. The best place in the world for a wealthy native English speaker is NYC or London, but for a wealthy Mandarin speaker it's Vancouver. If you're middle-class/poor and can speak a European language then some place like Copenhagen or Oslo would probably be best.

What are your priorities? For example, I value gun rights, so California, NY, NJ, and a few other states, plus the rest of the world are off the table. I live in Atlanta and I love it.

It's totally subjective, brah

Attached: 74F3AACC-DB14-4D6F-8E54-F411D5511222-2286-000003207203CCEC.jpg (889x1024, 127K)

Yerevan,Armenia i will never leave my city seriously been in austria,russia,georgia they can suck my dick yerevan is 10/10

Attached: download (9).jpg (284x177, 9K)

Who cares? I've been a weeaboo before wapanese was even a word. I go to Japan bi-annually and every time to a different place. I wish I had taken Japanese in college.

If that list was accurate anyway, you would have Hawaii or a pacific island on the list. But most notably Hawaii. While they're great countries, most if not all are just cold, overbearing bores.

Attached: 1546442877381.jpg (842x848, 85K)

>living in an overpriced shoebox surrounded by rats, pollution and minorities
>your always sick because there's disease everywhere
>can own a car so you ride around in a metal can full of other people farts and everything you touch is covered years of ammassed bodily fluids and grime
>everyone you meet is is a dickhead who thinks thier better than you because they live in a city and is actively trying to rob, defraud or otherwise cheat you
>can't even see the sky because of all the ugly building and you everything is always lit up so can't even tell if it's 12am or pm

Attached: 4AEEA6D5-C2F4-43DF-BA27-6EA23592EF90.jpg (1000x563, 97K)

The one that you're not in

Attached: 1534321639175.jpg (600x715, 191K)

>Implying japs want you to live by them

Cheers fellow ruralfag.

Attached: 1524279186133.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

Also everyone is always angry and in a hurry

>Implying an entire people are racist, bitter cunts like yourself

Attached: 1546340331482.png (550x612, 527K)

actually it's pretty well known/common knowledge how xenophobic japan is. guess you missed the memo user

living 20-30 minutes from any major city is good enough, i would never live in an actual city

I really like the skyline in that picture.

If your only source of information is gossip and racism on a Mongolian throat singing forum, then I suppose so. You can't talk about people like they're a behavioral class of animal species.

London
specifically the north central part

Isn't the racism towards blacks and Southeast Asians mostly and not whites?

I knew you were going to dismiss what I said with some sort of bs reasoning. No this site isnt my source you jackass. My source is living in japan for years and people I know in japan. But please make more pathetic assumptions user it's adorable.

So once again yes japan is very xenophobic and just because you dont like that reality doesnt change that reality. Maybe you need a safe space since reality is something you like to dismiss and deny when it makes you a lil uncomfortable

>sjwleafs and swedistan
>life quality
Someone ask Jow Forums to run a nosecheck on whoever made that list

>laughs in neetbux & free healthcare

Attached: 1488518711750.png (1090x1087, 312K)

Off topic but how hard is it to visit japan? How much money should I bring If I want to take a nice long trip there now that I've actually sorta started up a career? 2 people will be going.

Attached: pizzagirl.jpg (932x1605, 198K)

>>can't even see the sky because of all the ugly building and you everything is always lit up so can't even tell if it's 12am or pm
my dude doesn't know about suburbs you know

Visiting is not hard at all afaik, just pretty expensive especially in in the cities.

Nah lad, some are objectively better than others. I'd rather live in Sapporo than Tsu, Mie

Will my GF have to cover her arm tattoos? We want to do traveling by train a lot. I speak about as much Japanese as you can without consistently using the language.

Would you recommend just visiting one area at a time? Maybe hitting up tokyo and surrounding area first? Second time could be hokkaidou and third time could be osaka and southern JP?

Attached: cool ashino (3).jpg (211x273, 44K)

>Will my GF have to cover her arm tattoos?
Nah, but she won't be allowed in any onsen

Woah really?! I'ma have to look that up.

Well she doesn't like being naked in public anyway hahaha

Holy shit I had no idea.

Yeah, most of them don't allow tattoos at all. Some do so you'll have to google it, they're rare though.

Tijuana
qdegldzk

>Tijuana
If you wanna get killed then yes

Except being an ugly fuck who openly hates the Japanese will cause anyone to act like that towards you, case in point no one else is having this problem except for racist shitheads.

Surgut.
Actually no its not.
Im stuck here.
Help. :^(

Attached: я.jpg (484x497, 35K)