The $70 billion dollar fuck

The $70 billion dollar fuck

The fuck that killed Amazon

Was it worth it, Jeffrey?

Attached: jeff_bezos_lauren_sanchez_2pic_gettyimages.jpg (970x546, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/8159229/jeff-bezos-billion-dollar-world-most-expensive-divorce-history/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he probably has a maiden whore complex tbqh

I think it's more common with men than anybody realizes

jeff bezos is ugly!

>The $70 billion dollar fuck

plus court fees? because jew lawyers want part of that pie too

What's a maiden whore complex?

The opposite of the chad-incel complex

the court favors women so she getting more than half

>jeff bezos is ugly!

Funny... he's about to become the most eligible bachelor on the planet.

He literally fucked Chad's wife

Attached: jeff-bezos-laura-whitesell-patrick.jpg (1236x820, 102K)

thesun.co.uk/news/8159229/jeff-bezos-billion-dollar-world-most-expensive-divorce-history/amp/
didn't think this was real.

Attached: 1545953882866.jpg (960x960, 73K)

If we lose The Expanse because of this cunt I hope someone really crazy will just torment her to death.

Madonna-Whore complex is what I think he means and from what I remember it's when a dude wants his partner to be a chaste, pure and wholesome virgin who doesn't do anything sexual but can only actually become sexually attracted to women who are none of those things or women he perceives to be none of those things, e.g. sluts.

Conversely, the chaste madonna has his idealization/theoretical respect and the whore doesn't, even though the former doesn't have his lust.

Something like that anyway.

>this cunt
The woman on the right is who Jeff Bezos allegedly fucked and that apparently ruined his marriage.

This means that Bezos is the one responsible for cheating on his wife.

Provided that her wife is not just lying (and hired this thot to lie too) just to divorce rape Jeff and ruin her life. It's more likely she's the cheater and is just projecting. Fucking cunts.

>It's more likely she's the cheater and is just projecting.
What makes you say that?

also it's not like she married Jeff Bezos for money, he was a literally who when they got together and Amazon didn't even exist.

>What makes you say that?
the fact that AWALT.

>also it's not like she married Jeff Bezos for money, he was a literally who when they got together and Amazon didn't even exist.
you know how the saying goes...

Attached: 13281200cbibh.png (420x294, 14K)

>he was a literally who when they got together and Amazon didn't even exist.
he was a millionaire hedge fund manager living in NYC

Yep he was a senior VP of a hedge fund which is now one of the largest hedge funds in the world. Chances are had he stayed at that hedge fund his net worth would still be pushing a billion dollars today. His parents were also fairly well off.

Bezos probably had more money before he started Amazon than the thousands of NEETs on here combined, many of whom have a negative net worth.

>caring about rich people suffering
I can understand getting pissed off if some working class dude got fucked over bad in a divorce, but anyone who genuinely feels the need to defend a guy who screwed over people just like you are jokers. This is hilarity.

So has it partly correct. It isn't just about what a man wants, but how he perceives women. In the Madonna-Whore complex, a person (usually a man) can only see women as either pure, wholesome, chaste Madonnas or disgusting, degenerate whores who deserve the rope. They are unable to accept any moral ambiguity or intermediates between those two extremes. The idea that a virtuous woman might have had sex before or have a sex drive, or that a whore might still have human feelings and praiseworthy attributes never occur to them.

Like that other user said, the person with this complex struggles because they intellectually want a Madonna. They want a pure, virtuous, respectable wife. However, they are not sexually attracted to these prudish women in real life, they want a whore.

Part of the desire for the "whore" is that she does freaky sex shit. Another part of it is that these people are often misogynists who want to wallow in the degradation of disgusting, repulsive woman. It's why dudes like BLACKED. It's erotic to these maladjusted freaks to see a woman degraded by seeing her fucked by something just above the category of animal - a nigger. If you hate niggers, and you hate women, then nothing degrades a woman more than being fucked by one. These people are sexually attracted to a form of sexual humiliation and punishment that only the whore could participate in.

So there's conflict. You want a virginal woman who never had anyone else but you but you also want a slut who will choke on your cock until she pukes and cries. An impossible task.
>and characteristic of most people on Jow Forums
>"I just want a pure virginal girl who will also give me blowjobs"

Attached: 1546615008621.png (859x1200, 361K)

>many of whom have a negative net worth
kek

When will they learn.
And when will the robot learn.

Attached: BezosHeight.png (630x205, 38K)

>70 billion

How is this even possible? The whole point of alimony and shitnisnso the stat at home wife can live comfortably. 70 billion is well past the realm of excess. Hell even 10 million would be excessive. How can they justify this? Wtf?

He has more money than a Saudi prince and he picks that. He could have had a literal 10/10 18 year old and he picks a Bogged 49 year old roastie.

He should have called Leonardo DiCaprio for advice.

Chad should sue for some of that Amazon money.

Community property. They split the combined earned wealth during the marriage evenly.

Has it been 100% confirmed that he cheated on his wife?

If he's willing to do something like that, he's probably gotten away with a ton of unethical or grey area shit in the business world

Not him but I don't understand why that is. He did all the work, what did she do to earn it besides marry him? Does it have something to do with wedding vows? In my opinion if you chose to split from someone you chose to split from that person and their belongings. It's not her money, it's his, and he just let her use it while they were married.

that's what I was thinking, he legit could pick a supermodel and he picks a washed up roasty with botox injections, what a complete idiot

It's called equality, stupid incel.

NANI the fuck?!!! Original comment

Attached: IMG_1158.jpg (546x778, 126K)

It's part of the marriage contract. You can't really do much about what you earn during the marriage. You can only protect what you had before you get married.
Never use your savings earned before you get married to buy a house or any "martial" asset.
But the best advice is to never get married, but if you must get married, find a woman who makes at least double what you make and get her to pay for the big things like the house and cars. You take care of the day to day bills like food, internet, power, etc.
If you marry a stay at home wife with debt, you're screwed in a divorce.

If it were up to me, I would have divorce laws that give the divorcee nothing. Unless there wasn't one person "leaving" and it was mutual, then they can split whatever they want. But in my opinion yes, when you get married, you agree to share resources or gain access to your partner's resources, but that should only be when you're married, not after you're divorced. It just doesn't make sense to me but that's how it is I guess. I don't plan on marrying anyway. I suspect that will be an outdated tradition in a few generations.

I gambled $200 of my $220 paycheck and lost.
But, boy do I feel better I didn't lose half of 67.5 Billion because I cheated on my wife for a random bitch.
Wow that's gotta fucking suck.

>lost $600 on crypto
>at least i didn't lose 70 bil on women

Attached: 1438288856876.jpg (460x368, 28K)

No sympathy, he should be executed anyways, this is getting off easy

amazon stock going on sale?

It won't be outdated when we're all gone and the muslims take over. We're below replacement by a good amount and they're at almost double. It's only a matter of time.

It's going to split 2 for 1.

holy shit she doesnt just get his money but his sto k too?! god damn thats unfair as fuck. even 1% of his net worth would leAve her with the same qol and better than 99.9999% of the world

Amazon was about to renew The Expanse for a 4th season, but if this fucking bitch kills Amazon by divorce rape, then we won't have more Expanse. Fuck SyFy and fuck this fucking cunt, too.

so this is the power of pusst

@_@

>If it were up to me, I would have divorce laws that give the divorcee nothing
A stay at home mom who does the part isn't freeloading, makes no sense to treat it that way. For all intents and purposes it's a job, having to quit the job because your partner beats you, cheats on you or otherwise makes the relationship divorce worthy shouldn't leave the stay at home mom with nothing. Same with stay at home dads or waifu pillows, the law isn't like this just because.

so all people who are into cuckoldry suffer this complex or are all people who have this complex cucks?

Attached: 23-13-44-1302891342578.jpg (740x760, 432K)

so he will only have 70 billion instead of 140?

>A stay at home mom who does the part isn't freeloading
oh yes she is. loading and unloading the dishwasher and the washing machine, then ordering shitty takeout out of your husband's money is soo straining!!!!!1 Thanks to feminism and capitalism these cunts can no longer just freeload, they have to work too. The era of plastic traditionalism is over.

no. they hunt the mans

>be bezos
>create most valuable public company in the world
>own 20% of amzn worth $130,000,000,000
>marry succubus who has contributed nothing to society
>get divorce and roastie gets billions of dollars for being born with tits

If she gets a single share of amazon something is very wrong with this nation

>talked shit about jeff bezos
>my fire tv stopped working

HOLY SHIT he's mad for reals. Sorry lord bezos i was only trolling.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.34_[2018.07.19_13.07.21].png (630x712, 465K)

That dude is ugly as fuck and his wife looks like the right midfielder for PSV.

He won't be the richest man anytime soon now

imagine the big ass boners the jew lawyers have over this divorce

this might be the biggest boner in history.

I bet if he'd slammed someone better looking than his wife she'd have let it slide but there's no better way to really piss your bitch off than fuck an objectively uglier bitch on the side

get on your fucking knees and suck my dick you little faggot

Anything you say, Lord Bezos. Please take my anal virginity too.

Attached: 15224607657493.png (570x706, 326K)

What with the random jungle asian?

Attached: 1540240094082.jpg (805x960, 120K)

They married before he was rich.

This roastie has just become the richest woman in the world simply because she divorced Jeff.

They literally all look fucking insane.
Why is his eye like that?

Attached: 14587482753430.jpg (482x444, 25K)

i think asymmetrical facial expressions are highly correlated with sociopathy, roboticism, introversion, lack of human feeling.... it's like he knows he has to "appear" human but he can't fully bring himself to do it

i learned how to do facial expressions, basically asymmetry can be interpreted as being fake (showing the true emotion) but the key is you need to show enthusiasm in the expression,otherwise it looks scripted

>basically asymmetry can be interpreted as being fake (showing the true emotion) but the key is you need to show enthusiasm in the expression,otherwise it looks scripted
exactly. something i have always defaulted to is opening my eyes and raising my eyebrows to show enthusiasm. that way my mouth expressions don't look too discordant with my eyes.

No it was not worth it. JUST

Attached: E5EF094D-69CD-4413-B8AC-BF191A25DC7D.jpg (750x1243, 461K)

Do you think he'll have to downsize Amazon to recover from this?

Extra extra read all about it,
Rich man's cock ruined his stock!

>WOMEN ARE THE SAME AS MEN, THEY SAID
>GIVE WOMEN FREEDOM AND THE VOTE, THEY SAID
>WOMEN WILL SHOW THAT THEY CAN DO EVERYTHING MEN CAN DO, THEY SAID
>LIBERATED WOMEN WILL BE A NET POSITIVE, NOT A NET DRAIN, ON HUMANITY, THEY SAID

100 years later: Women still solely known for their appearance and sex appeal, for general whoring, and for enslaving men in divorce through alimony. Not a single truly great female inventor, scientist, artist, philosopher, or statesman has emerged.

Thanks, feminism!

Attached: 1466609017752.jpg (500x525, 46K)