I just don't understand his psychology. He seems completely normal

I just don't understand his psychology. He seems completely normal

youtube.com/watch?v=nCE4T2-umiE

Attached: download (8).jpg (300x168, 6K)

you aren't supposed to understand it

he's clearly a sociopath
did you watch the bodycams? that man showed no remorse or emotion at all. Weird when you're the prime suspect of a triple (quadruple) homicide.

Its cuz hes fucked in the head and deserves a trip to the electric chair

>Incels are so dangerous!
>Luckily women have a sixth sense that lets them detect dangerous incels and avoid them!

Boy, women sure do have great taste in men.

/sarcasm

He claimed that his wife killed his girls and then he killed the wife and the judge decided against ordering the medial examiner to look for evidence of this understandably.

So theres a small chance he's not feeling remorse because he feels justified in the murder of his wife.

People shouldn't be allowed to mount cameras on their property if they have a line of sight encompassing anything other than their own property.

He literally took that from Shutter Island.

Attached: dead family.jpg (800x400, 110K)

Huwhat does that have to do with anything?

He was caught on film from a neighbor's house camera dealing with the bodies.

I'm just pointing out a possibility. When you are dealing with these things it's always best to not passionately jump to conclusions.

There are plenty of horrible things that happen every day that happen in movies. The fact that his story bears resemblance to a movie story does not instantly mean he is lying about that detail.

It doesn't say that on the wikipedia page.

>the judge decided against ordering the medial examiner to look for evidence of this understandably
why

Fucking google Chris Watts camera footage.

Apparently he said he "wasn't going to tell the examiner how to do his job"

It's also very possible the bodies of the children had decayed to the point of not being able to salvage any DNA evidence. They were left in crude oil containers, wife was buried in a shallow grave like 400ft away.

He wasn't caught. He just put stuff in his truck in an odd way that morning. Still possible he didn't do it. Was there any damning evidence if he didn't confess?

Why the fuck are you trying to argue this? My point still stands.

Of course he's already getting love letters in jail

Attached: imagine.png (901x565, 85K)

That's a crazy fetish. I wonder what those people think about him. I'd like to talk to them about this in an anonymous setting.

You guys listen to RedHanded pod as well?

He was probably gangstalked and listened to the Devils voices. The minions got to him.