Is 5AM, cant sleep. What do anons?

Is 5AM, cant sleep. What do anons?

Attached: de7dc3465b83b61453e570ef48edfe9d.jpg (500x600, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZSpIHCzkdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put up some chill music and stare at the ceiling while being deep in your own thoughts till you fall asleep?

i need to get my sleep schedule fixed too, class starting again for me soon

Attached: apu-1479759185004.png (128x108, 12K)

Balkans, serkku?

Same hour here, just woke up.

Something bothering you in the head, friend? Or is it just insomnia?

Croatia my dude.

Just sheer boredom and lack of reason to do anything keeping me up because all this extra energy i havent used, i guess i should go run tommrow to fix this

Right on, making sure you weren't German or Swedish (fuck them). Watch the Icelandic movie "And Breathe Normally", get horribly depressed, and not leave your bed for days like I currently am.

5am, just woke up. gotta shower, eat, get dressed and catch my train to work

Will do , thank. But my goal is to leave the bed more

Got a song for you, Wagie, youtube.com/watch?v=hZSpIHCzkdw

Attached: lincoln.gif (384x189, 621K)

It's 5am here too, where are you from? I'm from Luxembourg..

Oh sorry, someone else already asked. I wish I had a friend to spend the day with.

Insomniacs of Europe unite! Italian representative here.

you have a problem with germans, bitchboy?

I start classes next Monday, mixed on how I feel about it. Don't have anything else better to do though

its 5 am, have to go to my job at 9. still have to prepare something, too depressed to finish it now. will finish it minutes before i have to go.
why do i always do this?

Because you hate yourself, easy.

Hate Swedes more, but fuck both of you, cunt.

probably, yeah. self-sabotage. I need to break out this cycle

Post tummy.
Cutepost with anons.
Watch cgdct anime.

whats bothering you deep down?

I'm lonely, I want someone to talk to.

what's on your mind, fren?

Here to support

I don't know, not much. Just can't shake the feeling of being lonely even around other people.

dunno.
job is fine, i got good friends, nice apartment.
i guess my mum's alcohol addiction isnt helpful (tried everything) and getting older sucks a bit.
i also could like... do more? Like in almost every way. life's good, fine, but there's always the feeling that im missing out.

Holy shit, you sound a lot like how I used to sound. I mostly distracted myself with other things to lose the feeling. It's a rough feeling though

I distract myself too, but sometimes you can't really shake the feeling and it comes back.

Thanks on my train to work at the moment. Not really my musical style would rate 3/10 would not party to

I've actually been officially lonely for a while now. Part of me loves the freedom but another part of me wishes I was accepted and ignorant again. My mental damage has made everyone essentially hit the door and leave. Although I cannot blame them.

same for me lols, I just want to hurry up and get a job so I can retire asap and become a full time NEET

Attached: 480904.jpg (700x434, 26K)

I can't sleep either. You still there, OP?

7 30 here now. Im awake for 32h+ now and i have to be at work in a few hours. Always had trouble sleeping. Thought it was from stress so i rearanged my life so i can chill the fuck out. Worked for a few months and now im back at it again... Perhaps i should just end it

Attached: 1507156808589.jpg (208x250, 8K)