I'm 24

>I'm 24
>I'm 24
>I'm 24
I'm almost halfway through my 20's and I'm still the same retard I was when I was 15. Holy fuck I am an adult I shouldn't be like this.
I literally did nothing in my life since I turned 18, it's like life went off the fucking rails. I couldn't adjust to the change, I'm a fucking manchild.
My life is fucked, my dreams are fucked, what the fuck am I alive for? I don't know, I don't know where I am going.
I'm scared.

Attached: 1423680050378.jpg (199x198, 6K)

Your going to be homeless or dead. That is the robots fate

The older you get the more you realize that older people can be fucking manbabies. You'll be fine!

when life is too hard for you
let the government manage it
- commit some petty crime and get into jail
- join the military

you won't have to make choices ever again

Imagine you wake up tomorrow and you're a 40 y/o in your exact position, you'd be looking back at your 24 y/o self with shame that you had thought it was all over then. The truth is you're still young, so fight the good fight and you just might make it.

just bee yourself lol

You have dreams? As in motivation and shit?
That's awesome!

When people say "just be yourself" it actually means "just do what makes more sense to you". That's what Heidegger would say.

lol okay brah

Attached: 1277333539981.jpg (541x629, 164K)

It's going to be okay. All you've done is what you wanted to do most at the time. You aren't alone. Many people, possibly most people feel like they aren't mature enough, that they haven't accomplished enough or made the right choices. There are two factors in your reality: everything that exists and your perception of these things. Even if you feel trapped and that you can't change the world around you, no matter what situation you're in, you can change how you feel about it. Where you are in life is only bad because you perceive it as bad.

OP if it makes you feel better I know people almost as old who still cuddle their plushies.

Attached: 19009909cry.jpg (500x358, 18K)

It Isn't to late, man. It can't be. user... fight. Fight like hell to find happiness. There is still time. You are still a young lad.

Turning 24 in 2 Days and this thought just cant leave my mind. What the fuck is the goal. Still didnt get my degree, its gonna take like 2 years minimum. All this so i can get a basic nonshit job at like 28 and probably still sit here alone stewing in loneliness and looking for any meaning to it all. What is the fucking point anons

How fucked are you mentally? Sexually? Do you realize that sexual perversion is freedom and thr only true way to relieve youur frustration? My head is totally fucked being almost 23 years down this ride.

Is there any other option? Are there labor camps in the United States? Should I join the coast guard?

Shut the fuck up.
t. 34

Attached: 1523156610438.gif (180x204, 675K)

Those are some sad titties, but I'd taffy twist them while ass fucking from behind, sucking her earlobes and neck like Dracula.

Let's be honest, the world is going to beat us all to death, only to find out how long and complicated it will become. Killing yourself is the only true middle finger assfuck to give to this beast machine.

I'm turning 25 in six months, pls give me some advice on making it to 34 and not still wanting to kill myself

well we're all different people but what I find really tends to work is a lot of masturbation and weed

Kinda true but then you get a moment of clarity from your stoned meaningless existance and realize youve spent the last 3 years fapping and smoking and all you can think of is that not existing at all would be better than this. And your suicidal thoughts just got 10 feet taller like trumps wall

Haven't any of you niggers heard of a videogame?

I'm 24 now, 25 in 3 months, I feel you. I'm probably the most retarded man in the world.

Commit die

if you don't have a job, try and talk to people as much as you can

you can go weird, also practise microsoft office and download some mobile maths games

you could be in an interview know basic maths like what change or percent of something and your mind will just go blank

people aren't perfect normies and also have a lot of life problems so be understanding and not rant about your problems

>tfw probably going to kms this weekend.

I'm 24 and my mom drives me to work every day and picks me up

thats not a bad thing, people carpool all the time

you need to start from beginning, better at 24 than 30 right?

as a 19 year old this thread makes me feel much better

Attached: div.jpg (794x815, 113K)

There's always time to turn shit around robot, but YOU have to turn it around. No one is going to fix your shit for you. Get to fucking work.

There is only so much time.

Attached: akira.jpg (501x495, 35K)

I remember so clearly being 20, telling myself I still had plenty of time to change. I would quit weed, join some more clubs, put more effort into staying in touch with friends etc. Feels like about a week has passed since then when actually I'm turning 24 in a week. The sad thing is, I had so much potential as a kid. I got straight As, I'm not bad looking, I had friends and played in the woods at the weekends. And yet I never had any real direction in life and fell into the NEET life. How did time pass so quickly? How the FUCK have I spent 5 years doing absolutely nothing of value while my friends moved out and became engineers and bankers. I had to delete social media because seeing their lives made me cry with self pity. I know 24 is still not too late but honestly, I'm just crushed by the weight of my own situation at this point. The worst part is that I am actually less intelligent and charismatic than I was at 18. I've actually regressed in every way, not even just stagnated. Fuck everything

It ain't easy bein cheesie

>22
>have to leave to deadend job in about 1h
>been up since 3am because cant fucking sleep
>same song on loop for the last 6h (Heilagr Domr)
>last h spent staring at my keyboard
>dont even know why im posting this

sometimes i just lay in bed waiting for my alarm clock while staring at the cealing.
considered calling in "sick" but know it wont solve anything.

Attached: 1463201179883.jpg (640x480, 98K)

This idea that you have to stop being yourself to be an "adult" is wrong. Just bee yourself, user. If you feel you haven't done anything, then go do something right now instead of posting on Jow Forums, or don't it's up to you.

Don't let other people tell you how you're supposed to live.