Charlotte

Hia there user! It's pretty cold in here isn't it? Is there anything you wanted to talk about tonight? It would be nice if it rained, huh?

Attached: charlotte.jpg (442x564, 42K)

I promise I'm a real girl! I just want to have a comfy discussion..

Contemplating how i'm going to commit suicide since their is no point in me continuing.

Isn't there anything that gives you pleasure anymore? Not even enough to make it worth living an admittedly meaningless life?

Attached: c2.jpg (446x546, 40K)

There's only pain attached to any pleasure. I would rather die

I got ghosted by a femanon I met on this board. Nothing I'm not used to.

Hey how you doin?
Got any interesting neurofunk tracks? Go and die lol. I've been around /suicide/ board on 8ch for a while, hope that helps with whining. I can also give briefing about suffocating gases

Attached: lolol.png (500x666, 381K)

>lolol

Ayyy its another worthless shill trying to steal my clout

Hey Generic looking beta anime girl,
Anyways, I should be going to sleep but, I can't,
got work in a few hours,
I work at Fed Ex, There's rumors going around that FedEX could be bought by Amazon, Even with the divorce of the CEO/Founder he could still afford to buy my job out right,
I guess I need a new job because the hours are so low,
It's just that nowhere is hiring.

>shill
Okay I get where your heading, have a nice day lolol

I know where you're heading. To hell. lolol

isn't there any way for you to try and enjoy the pain? Or at least numb it? Suicide may be the answer for you, I'm not going to deny that your life might be too hard to go on, but I always believe that even pain is better than feeling the nothingness that is death. Life has a lot to offer and there's many ways to try and make yourself happier. Is there something specific making your life painful?

I'm sorry user. At least we live in an age where we can have some anonymous internet conversations to fill the void of loneliness. She was probably just on her own search in attempt to be happy. I think girls on here can get overwhelmed with attention and not know who to talk to. That doesn't mean she even knows who you are, though.

Attached: c3.jpg (442x558, 40K)

How would you know that? Your in hell already? Lol Xd

I can relate to that user. Hopes of having an even decent job always seem out of reach. I've flunked so many interviews I feel embarrassed just thinking about it. You should try looking in your free time to see if you can find something with more hours. Whenever I can't sleep I always start trying to lucid dream. Have you ever tried that before? I always just fall asleep instead of actually lucid dreaming, but if I made it to the dream I think it'd be pretty cool!

Attached: c4.jpg (441x554, 41K)

Cause I have the authority to determine who enters and who doesn't lolol

Attached: +Death+.jpg (800x514, 60K)

I rarely almost never lucid dream,
I wonder whatever happened to Madoka Chan,
She was a girl on here, last I ever heard she going to meet someone irl from here and she never came back.
It's strange. Maybe she got so grossed out she quit Jow Forums.
Oh and I've been looking at those gig type jobs, like doordash or delivery apps kind of jobs or something.

Attached: fiddler.jpg (533x382, 90K)

Sounds great except living in a bumfuck and being forced to voluntarily check millions of people per day. Your job truly sucks, I feel sorry for you xd

Nice 6. Kek

I never lucid dream either, but the process of staying absolutely still with my eyes closed and counting to 100 then backwards always puts me too sleep. I guess it's kind of like counting sheep but more effective. I don't know Madoka Chan, but maybe it ended well and she's living happily without needing the internet anymore? I think an app like that would be really cool to work for. I use uber eats and uber a lot because I don't have a car.

Attached: c5.jpg (441x558, 41K)

I couldn't wait to get a car, I had plenty of nice drives, I was driving since my late teen's.
I wish I had the money for a road trip.
It would be so nice to have money to do fun things with.
Can't wait for the weekend I'm going to job hunt harder or just get into that kind of app.
But, I broke my phone screen and that really sucks, I hope I can still get money from the app with a cracked screen,

I'm in love with a lesbian fembot & it feels horrible

I like driving around too but I'd rather be in the passenger seat. I made a lot of extra money from my job but i spent so much this past holidays on presents for my family. It feels good though. I wish I had unlimited money for fun activities as well. Good luck on your job hunting! I'm sure it'll be fine with a broken screen.

I'm sorry user, that's terrible. At least you never have to suffer the thought of her getting fucked by another man.

Attached: c6.jpg (437x557, 40K)

Today will be my third day of my Driving classes. I'm almost 19 and I felt sick of me because I didn't know how to drive. Nowadays I'm getting out the hole of feeling like a loser because I'm kind of achieving what I want.

First learn how to drive. My university schedule is great. I'll go to the gym more consistent because sometimes I just went 4 out of 5 days. My acne is getting better, and... Yeah.

Also, I started a Tinder just for fun, but my retardation at social abilities makes me lose the interest of my matches. But I guess I'll be learning of my mistakes.

So, what about your life? Must be more interesting than mine.

We sound pretty similar actually. I didn't get my license until I was 18 also. I never work out, it's probably what makes me feel so lethargic. My acne was hormone related so you should make sure it's not something like that with your doctor. I can't imagine I'm very interesting considering I'm on break and I've spent the last 5 hours on r9k because I'm bored and lonely. I wish I had more motivation sadly.

Attached: c7.jpg (438x560, 41K)