I'm getting married in a few days. You incels want some advice on how to crawl out of your gutter?

I'm getting married in a few days. You incels want some advice on how to crawl out of your gutter?

Attached: 0a8b6148596ce7a5828f0c70a358ef62.jpg (528x582, 29K)

hope you got a prenup.
sage for LARP

No. You want to take your failed ass peptalk somewhere else?

I'm sure you think it's your wonderful personality and not your looks that got you a wife and I'm sure you don't think she'll cheat on you.

>getting married
original JUST

Attached: e65.jpg (600x400, 25K)

>2019
>getting married
ishiggydydiggitydoo

I'm married for 2 years. You want some advice on how to get out while you still can?

Attached: 1542663737877s.jpg (240x249, 6K)

>marrying a thot who bares her breast in public
JFL

>>A bathroom mirror is public

Also why do you assume that's my fiance?

I don't care, you normal nigger faggot. What do you want here? I'm sure she is a thot, anyway.

This morning I woke up next to her, and I felt so happy I couldn't breathe. We've been best friends since kindergarten and have dated since 5th grade. We gave each other our virginity June 20 2013. It was my 18th birthday.

There's been almost no negatives. Just the rare argument over stupid shit or PMS. It's just this morning I've realized how good I've had it, and we've got the rest of our lives to look forward to.

I feel high. I can still smell her on my pillow.

>all this shit I'm not going to read
Literally get passed by a loser on Jow Forums lmao you're such a fag, this isn't your fucknig Facebook so nobody cares about your blogfeed. I read as far as "This morning I woke up"

What a normalnigger trying to treat Jow Forums like a blog lmao

Attached: 1512965839862.png (335x339, 151K)

Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming. I've never done anything to deserve this life. I'm just a regular asshole. I'm not rich or handsome or anything. But she wants to share her life with me forever. She wants to take my name and have my babies. I feel like a thief.

Attached: chel_miel_lapin.jpg (640x800, 50K)

Good for you, user. Congrats hope you guys will stay happy

>dated for 7/8 years before losing virginity
lmao

Real advice here:
>Dating friends is the easiest route; you already know you get along
>Meet her family early on and make sure they're alright, you'll have to deal with them for the entirety of your relationship
>Give looks a low priority, they fade
>Give sense of humor a high priority, you want to be happy while you're with them
>Make all of the first moves, it's expected of men in NA culture

We were middleschoolers for 3 of those years buddy.
Thanks! It still doesn't feel real

Absolutely all of these are vital for healthy relationships

have fun getting divorce raped in a few years. we warned you.

>crawl out of your gutter
>getting married

Attached: unnamed.png (300x300, 46K)

I hope you enjoy rape.

Attached: 1544452624393.png (940x978, 65K)

What happened, user? I've been married for 5 years and everything's a-ok here.

Go fuck yourself you piece of rubbish. I'll have a go at your wife while you watch m80

She bit the fuck out of my shoulder last night. She's anxious about the wedding, and stress makes her horny and fidgety. I literally can't keep her off of me. Whatever I did to her last night made her bite and claw and cuss in my ear the whole time. I liked the cute vanilla sex we had before a lot more. It didn't hurt as bad

Attached: 1533135086586.png (751x744, 494K)

Glad for you, OP
Been with my gf for 4 years now, and I get what you feel
Coming on here to wave your happiness around at the incels is a bit of a dick move, though

I know it cruel. It's like waving bacon in front of a starving dog. It's mean and shameful and awful and I don't like that I enjoy it.

It's really fun though

The funniest thing is that they're the only ones keeping themselves from the bacon.

I honestly don't give a fuck. You didn't even provide any pics, so I'm going to assume it's some 3/10 chubby chick.
Marriage serves no purpose other than making it easier to have a child.

>Getting married at 23
Why tho

so when do the bulls show up

ITT: Retards responding to a bait. Good job r9k, you did it again.

Together for 13, married for 8 with two kids. Personality 180 as soon as we got married. Fucking extra horrible since the kids were born. DON'T FALL FOR THE MEME.

too bad hardly any women agree and practice those too

enjoy your inevitable divorce if she isn't a virgin (she isn't, probably had 10+ cocks before you)
marrying modern women is the biggest beta fuckup you can make

Yeah, ten cocks before kindergarten.

>...Dreamed indeed I have, and that right lustily; but I could take along with me no more thereof that I did goodly understand save only that I in my vision had a pretty, fair, young, gallant, handsome woman, who no less lovingly and kindly treated and entertained me, hugged, cherished, cockered, dandled, and made much of me, as if I had been another neat dilly-darling minion, like Adonis. Never was man more glad than I was then; my joy at that time was incomparable. She flattered me, tickled me, stroked me, groped me, frizzled me, curled me, kissed me, embraced me, laid her hands about my neck, and now and then made jestingly pretty little horns above my forehead...
>A cuckold you will be, beaten and robbed. Then cried out Father John with a loud voice, He tells the truth; upon my conscience, thou wilt be a cuckold - an honest one, I warrant thee. O the brave horns that will be borne by thee! Ha, ha, ha! Our good Master de Cornibus. God save thee, and shield thee! Wilt thou be pleased to preach but two words of a sermon to us, and I will go through the parish church to gather up alms for the poor...
>You are, quoth Panurge, very far mistaken in your interpretation; for the matter is quite contrary to your sense thereof. My dream presageth that I shall by marriage be stored with plenty of all manner of goods - the hornifying of me showing that I will possess a cornucopia, that Amalthaean horn which is called the horn of abundance, whereof the fruition did still portend the wealth of the enjoyer. You possibly will say that they are rather like to be satyr's horns...

:3

Attached: vampy smart2.jpg (665x539, 133K)

sure, why not
can't wait to see you bitching and whining about your divorce in a few years

No thanks user, you have a good day now :)