Why do they keep on coming here?

Why do they keep on coming here?

Attached: 1489002390294.jpg (500x1200, 124K)

to be le epic me me poster on a hip forum.
Then they get addicted to the fact that they are socially leagues above the intended userbase,
Or something to the effect "hey these guys aren't normal like me, if I teach them how to be normal then we could all be normal and there wouldn't be any neckbeards, i'll be a saint, i'll be a hero," type nonsense.

Nowhere else to go, got banned on wizchan after losing virginity.

Because I've been coming here since 2006 and I don't know or like new things

should be banned from life
ba dum tss

Attached: tfw wizard.png (500x298, 433K)

if you didn't want to be banned why the fuck would you admit it in the first place?

why would he even want to go back after finally losing it?

I wanted to be honest wiz my wizfrens, I'd feel like scum pretending to be something that I'm not.

Your pic is shit and you should feel bad.

Unironically because greentext compilations and rare pepes
And we're here to stay weeb.

Attached: Npc+template+make+your+own+funneh+npc+maymays_a5157e_6774361.jpg (755x1742, 295K)

Weeaboos took our spaces, we took theirs.

>"I hate anime, nerds, virgins, neckbeards, manchildren, weaboos
>anyone who doesn't hold a politically correct opinion
But the people who hold all those sentiments in the former are usually completely in opposition to politically correct opinions, why do you thing the word "degenerate" is thrown around whenever any of those things are hinted at, you fucking retard, this picture makes no sense.

Attached: 1521667904966.jpg (374x347, 39K)

I'm somewhat normie but I've been on Jow Forums for a decade and this is one of the only good boards left. I almost never post though, you guys don't want my input

boredom
pemis

That's because you fit in here. It's quite literally one of the worst boards. Because of people like you.

Anime faggots are all pedophiles

They hate us cus they ain't us. They invade our home so they can pretend to be us.

Attached: mpv-shot0017 (2).jpg (812x896, 104K)

what spaces have weeaboos taken?

This post's reading comprehension gave me cancer. Picture states:

I hate people who like or belong to X

X = [anime, nerds, neckbeards, manchildren, weaboos, politically incorrect opinions]

Z = X - "[hold] politicially incorrect opinions"

From your comment you posted:
>But the people who hold all those sentiments in the former
if a person, P, is in Z

>are usually completely in opposition to politically correct opinions,
P will likely hold a politically incorrect opinion

>why do you thing the word "degenerate" is thrown around whenever any of those things are hinted at, you fucking retard, this picture makes no sense.
babbling at best

The best critique you can make of this picture, given what you've stated, is that its a little redundant, but not even that is good. You should apologize for making me go into an autistic fit of rage.

Saved for trolling /b/

>You must conform to European culture of previous generations
>Why?

Attached: prestige-society-integration-new-germans-refugees-herfried-muenkler_mainn[1].jpg (1015x400, 83K)

You're retarded dude

A (really) small meme app I've been on. It was fun and all until weeb faggotry and the mods were cool with it. Sad story.

>You're retarded dude
Compelling argument right there.

thanks, retard.

Attached: 1529774808546.gif (256x256, 83K)

sviborg?

Attached: svbbbdi4_2.jpg (512x512, 19K)

you got the wrong guy, pal.

Attached: 1524783195335.png (314x351, 118K)