Guys I'm beyond fucked, I applied for a very good job and somehow fucking got invited to a phone interview in 4 days...

Guys I'm beyond fucked, I applied for a very good job and somehow fucking got invited to a phone interview in 4 days. The job is a huge uprade from my wageslave job. (forwarding agent)

The thing is, I'm developing a huge anxiety. I'm scared beyond anything to make that phone interview. I don't know why, it doesn't help that I googled my interview partner and found her on Xing, a fucking model stacy working in the HR department. God fucking damn.
She will smell my beta stench and try to mentally fuck me up. I can feel it.

What fucking do, I will do the interview for sure, but any tips?

Attached: file.png (499x513, 296K)

Just bee yurself bro

Take that anxiety out of your head like you would take out a girl to a club...

By using a gun.

We need to activate alpha mode

You can get some phenibut or propanolol from a veterinary retailer overnight shipped to you.

How did you get the interview? What are your qualifications? I ask, because I wanna get out of wageslavery too.

I'd honestly drink a few shots of scotch before going. Better to be slightly buzzed than a sweating mess

>model stacy working in the HR department
that's an incredibly boring and shitty job. she probably deals with people much worse than you all the time. don't expect he to be happy on the phone because she won't be; she's working. just answer her questions so that you can come in for the actual interview that happens in person.

She probably works with betas everyday. This is the real world after all. Assuming this job isn't super prestigious, all you need to do is not stutter on every single word and sound half as smart as you are.

address your worst fears, so what if you don't get the job? you need to be ok with the worst case scenario, as long as you are polite and punctual they wont care if you are nervous/awkward because that is completely understandable and probably wouldn't notice anyway

good luck man

desu, this, but not too much

>How did you get the interview?
Looked for a new job online and just applied I though they won't respond and guess what

> What are your qualifications?
I'm from Germany and didn't study, broke up the high school equivalent and had a huge gan in my CV. I did an apprenticeship for 3 years as forwarding agent and became the wage slave for my company. Just finished it this are my first months as real wage slave.

Lmao thanks lad but getting a gun in Germany is hard as fuck

Thanks for the tip, might check it out.

Idk, man, maybe I should do that.

Thanks man, you are the coolest user right now.

Attached: file.png (269x201, 23K)

Nothing like a bit of the old Dutch courage

Take that interview as an opportunity to practice and don't necessarily expect to get the job. As shitty as that sounds, but think about it: It will give you experience but with no higher expections you don't have to care about what they will be thinking about you or that you embarass yourself because afterwards you won't ever have contact with them again.

Maybe make a strategy out of this. Apply for some some jobs that you are not passionate about to get the interview practice. After a few times you will have some answers saved in your head and it will get easier (still hard for someone with axiety, but doable). And then apply for the job you want and you will feel much better.

Good luck anyway user!

This or better get some anti-anxiety pills, I suggest Phenibut

is it the kind of job that you can get with a phone interview or will you need a second interview afterward?
the phone interview is good practice and if you do well on the phone she might give you the job over the phone

I will have a second interview afterward for sure, the company is the german equivalent to walmart.

I'm checking Phenibut out right now, I have to import it to Germany because you can't buy it here without a prescription.

Thanks for trying to talk some hope into me, we all gonna make it, brothers.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 264K)

And before people think I'm trolling with Walmart, basically it is the biggest grocery retailer after Aldi here in Germany.

>the company is the german equivalent to walmart
if it's like walmart then she definitely deals with morons all day. you'll be fine. she's not going to mentally fuck with you because that's a waste of time.

Idk if walmart is the right equivalent, the store is aimed at people who earn decent money, all their products are way more expensive than our cheap grocery markets.

But I hope you are right.