Man,I just want a 6/10 gf to provide and protect and have a family with

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

Man,I just want a 6/10 gf to provide and protect and have a family with. That'd be nice.

Attached: abd.jpg (88 KB, 1200x676)

Henry Young
Henry Young

I kinda too, but I don't enjoy being around people, I need my house nice and quiet, I also don't want to be constrained by family, you can't really leave for adventure or anything. Most importantly I'm bipolar, so having any kind of discipline in life is incredibly difficult and you can't be a good father otherwise. I'm not a virgin anymore, I'm tired of sitting home, but I don't want to leave either. I have no direction whatsoever.

Attached: 2e6.jpg-large.jpg (91 KB, 822x1024)

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

I fucking live for wholesome threads

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

I feel similar. Im being pulled in two opposing directions. I fantasize about a comfy life with a loving wife and children. I dont think i would need to ask for much more.
At the same time i dont think im the kind of man who could ever have that. I highly value being alone. I spend most of my time alone and I've gotten so used to it that it would be hard for me to share my life with someone now.
I see no clear way to go from who i am now to who i think i want to be.

Attached: 20180617-222608.jpg (1.08 MB, 1440x1686)

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

You are the man who could have that, because most men could. There are many ways to achieve that, from targeting single mothers who aren't too entitled and just made a mistake, to pulling bottom of the barrel young girls up into the light, to moving to some ultra conservative religious commune. You try long enough, you play it cool(i.e. not falling in love too soon and be willing to mold your beliefs) and you might succeed, the thing is, a traditional family life might not be worth the effort and you won't really know until it's too late. I feel like I'd much rather keep fucking my mature friend every now and then, drink beer, score in old arcade games and hopefully get some cool, asocial hobby like wilderness survival.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

marrying a single mother
Hahah thx I'll pass

Attached: cigarcat.jpg (100 KB, 660x495)

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

I actually never said anything about marriage and said you should play it cool, ready to bail out asap, this is especially true if you don't use religious option.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Oh wait you said
I fantasize about a comfy life with a loving wife
This is something you should be careful with, even if you don't get divorce raped it's still sucks to marry and then divorce someone, so you might as well forget it until you lived with someone for decades or something.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

Absolutely same OP, you and I are similar creatures after all.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

get qt 9/10
ldr, but she moves in
she gets home sick
I have stable job
she leaves
I don't to because job

I was on my way to the dream but I dun goofed. She was almost perfect and I was happy.

Now what.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

not a virgin
Get out, normalnigger

Attached: mpv-shot0020-(2).jpg (140 KB, 864x1036)

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

That's something I will never regret losing, at least now I'm trying to figure myself out instead of just being stuck in limbo unmoved.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

Get out, normalniggerfaggot. You're not welcome here.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Just because I got lucky with a granma twice my age and then some out of town alcoholic thot doesn't make me socially successful.

Attached: 1522794668801.jpg (35 KB, 560x577)

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

It makes you not a robot, you dumb normalnigger newcancercuntface

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

define robot
orginigger

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

A virgin, so not you. Get out, normalnigger piece of shit.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Post some facts backing up your claim.

Attached: 9e7.jpg (13 KB, 249x249)

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Fuck no.

Women are made to destroy men.

Attached: images(32).jpg (10 KB, 254x198)

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

currently in an LDR with a homely girl who satisfies all my emotional needs. feel like i don't need to bridge the intellectual gap because she is already so wholesome and loving.

if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

currently in an LDR with a homely girl

Lmao, that's basically like buying a gf timeshare. Hopefully Tyrone atleast cleans up before it's your turn

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

actually the only long-term factor is whether i am sane enough to keep a gf. i picked her well. tyrone has no access to her and she has no access to tyrone.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

whats the problem with being virgin and wanting to start a family retardnigger

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Nothing, you retard. Being a non-virgin is the problem. Learn to read.

David Russell
David Russell

Women hate you. They've been brought up to hate you.
Accept it, let it go, divert your attention and energy to other things.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Have you thought of not being a negative Nancy all the time? This is the third thread you've been like this in. No one even responded to you last time.

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

it is somehow her fault that he cheated on her?

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

You shouldn't settle for 6/10. You are probably a 3/10, that plus a 6/10 imagine how many mental health problems you're going to pass to your kids, they're gonna be 2/10s and they're gonna hate life and grow up like you except worse.

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Do you always project this hard or am j special?

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

provide

scoffed here

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

I just want a 3/10 gf to fuck and play video games with in my apartment desu

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit