Man,I just want a 6/10 gf to provide and protect and have a family with. That'd be nice

Man,I just want a 6/10 gf to provide and protect and have a family with. That'd be nice.

Attached: abd.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

I kinda too, but I don't enjoy being around people, I need my house nice and quiet, I also don't want to be constrained by family, you can't really leave for adventure or anything. Most importantly I'm bipolar, so having any kind of discipline in life is incredibly difficult and you can't be a good father otherwise. I'm not a virgin anymore, I'm tired of sitting home, but I don't want to leave either. I have no direction whatsoever.

Attached: 2e6.jpg_large.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

I fucking live for wholesome threads

I feel similar. Im being pulled in two opposing directions. I fantasize about a comfy life with a loving wife and children. I dont think i would need to ask for much more.
At the same time i dont think im the kind of man who could ever have that. I highly value being alone. I spend most of my time alone and I've gotten so used to it that it would be hard for me to share my life with someone now.
I see no clear way to go from who i am now to who i think i want to be.

Attached: 20180617_222608.jpg (1440x1686, 1.08M)

You are the man who could have that, because most men could. There are many ways to achieve that, from targeting single mothers who aren't too entitled and just made a mistake, to pulling bottom of the barrel young girls up into the light, to moving to some ultra conservative religious commune. You try long enough, you play it cool(i.e. not falling in love too soon and be willing to mold your beliefs) and you might succeed, the thing is, a traditional family life might not be worth the effort and you won't really know until it's too late. I feel like I'd much rather keep fucking my mature friend every now and then, drink beer, score in old arcade games and hopefully get some cool, asocial hobby like wilderness survival.

>marrying a single mother
Hahah thx I'll pass

Attached: cigarcat.jpg (660x495, 100K)

I actually never said anything about marriage and said you should play it cool, ready to bail out asap, this is especially true if you don't use religious option.

Oh wait you said
>I fantasize about a comfy life with a loving wife
This is something you should be careful with, even if you don't get divorce raped it's still sucks to marry and then divorce someone, so you might as well forget it until you lived with someone for decades or something.

Absolutely same OP, you and I are similar creatures after all.

>get qt 9/10
>ldr, but she moves in
>she gets home sick
>I have stable job
>she leaves
>I don't to because job

I was on my way to the dream but I dun goofed. She was almost perfect and I was happy.

Now what.

>not a virgin
Get out, normalnigger

Attached: mpv-shot0020 (2).jpg (864x1036, 140K)

That's something I will never regret losing, at least now I'm trying to figure myself out instead of just being stuck in limbo unmoved.

Get out, normalniggerfaggot. You're not welcome here.

Just because I got lucky with a granma twice my age and then some out of town alcoholic thot doesn't make me socially successful.

Attached: 1522794668801.jpg (560x577, 35K)

It makes you not a robot, you dumb normalnigger newcancercuntface

define robot
orginigger

A virgin, so not you. Get out, normalnigger piece of shit.

Post some facts backing up your claim.

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 13K)

Fuck no.

Women are made to destroy men.

Attached: images(32).jpg (254x198, 10K)

currently in an LDR with a homely girl who satisfies all my emotional needs. feel like i don't need to bridge the intellectual gap because she is already so wholesome and loving.

>if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife

>currently in an LDR with a homely girl

Lmao, that's basically like buying a gf timeshare. Hopefully Tyrone atleast cleans up before it's your turn

actually the only long-term factor is whether i am sane enough to keep a gf. i picked her well. tyrone has no access to her and she has no access to tyrone.

whats the problem with being virgin and wanting to start a family retardnigger

Nothing, you retard. Being a non-virgin is the problem. Learn to read.

Women hate you. They've been brought up to hate you.
Accept it, let it go, divert your attention and energy to other things.

Have you thought of not being a negative Nancy all the time? This is the third thread you've been like this in. No one even responded to you last time.

it is somehow her fault that he cheated on her?

You shouldn't settle for 6/10. You are probably a 3/10, that plus a 6/10 imagine how many mental health problems you're going to pass to your kids, they're gonna be 2/10s and they're gonna hate life and grow up like you except worse.

Do you always project this hard or am j special?

>provide

scoffed here

I just want a 3/10 gf to fuck and play video games with in my apartment desu