Hey there... user, is it? I'm your government-provided roommate...

>Hey there... user, is it? I'm your government-provided roommate. Do you want to play some RDR2 or maybe just smoke a bowl and watch Hinamatsuri? I heard it's great. We can also spend the day shitposting. Anyway, all up to you man

Attached: cute-male-nudists_cnm49.jpg (1000x750, 117K)

god fucking kill me if someone mentions having fun playing that copy-pasted gta garbage

absolutely disgusting. would rather be alone forever

This.
Besides, I can't trust unknown people to live in my house.
Probably because my father was murdered by his roommate, idk.

fucking hell user, that's awful

>Red Dead bad
>Fortnite good

Attached: xgorxiy1z4s11.png (500x500, 73K)

Shit happens.
Now, I'm so paranoid I can't even stand when someone is behind me (at the uni for example), I fear to get stabbed, even if it's a close friend.

both bad, dragon's crown good

i seriously understand that paranoia. i feel like that even when i go out of my house

I want to worship your fat swinging knob roomie.

oh, look, another faggot w a shit covered dick. youre a mentally diseased cancer. have a nice day!

this is unironically correct though

Yeah, I don't understand why most people don't feel like this... Maybe they feel that misfortune will never come to them.
It's an awful sensation, you don't even need to look when someone is behind, you feel really uneased and cringe automatically.
When did you start getting paranoid user?

Never ever speak to me again.

Attached: D5A9CE1C-CB19-4CC4-9784-907FB887D929.png (652x720, 270K)

it got worse as I've aged. i remember when i was a teen and i was mostly careful but i did things to that could have ended with me being kidnapped or assaulted (being alone in someone's house who i barely knew). I cringe thinking about that because i can't imagine how i thought i was so invincible

fuck off faggot i don't want some degenerate druggie in my house

Let's watch Die Hard.
Oh and put some clothes on brah.

Dead meme lmaooo

>tfw no druggie roommate who's obligated to be your friend because the government said so
feels on wheels
at this point I would settle for doing drugs together being the complete depth of a friendship

I think me and you are gonna get along just fine.

Lets go spark a bowl and play rd2 or just fuck like rabbits

They are both shitpiles. Gaming is dead.
Females and normies killed it. Just like they kill everything else.

Ah, so it was gradual.
My whole family is paranoid, my mom gave me fear of unknown with all her delirium about pedophiles roaming everywhere outside the house.
So even when I was 4-5, I was already not at ease in a non controlled environment.
But I'm slowly starting to learn how to be normal, I can do handshake with people without problems now. (still can't handle pats on shoulder).

It's weird because my mom was never worried about me going off and playing on my own as a child. But I was still naturally cautious. But watching true crime has also deteriorated my feeling of safety among people in this world. It feels like there's so many more bad people than good

You're actualy a pretty boi ( nogay )

>It feels like there's so many more bad people than good
Ah, I've never had this mindset, I knew bad guys were a minority but 5% isn't 0%so there was still some risk.
For me I would say that truly bad people (assholes) must be like 10% of the population.

You're probably right, I just tend to focus entirely on the bad and obsess over those kinds of things until I make myself sick. It's nice you're try to work against that kind of paranoia though, I need to be doing the same or else I'll be doomed to remain a hermit who is afraid of the outside world

>I'll be doomed to remain a hermit
Well, for me, even if I work on my paranoia, I'm too disgusted, jaded and bitter to be a normal citizen.
That's exactly what made my paranoia less dominant, I don't really care anymore.
I'll still be a hermit, whatever happens.

fuck i need to leave for work but now i want to jerk off

Attached: 1518479187843.png (778x512, 29K)

Why do men with skinny legs exist. All he needs is some thigh fat to look human