Tfw when you buy cheap

>tfw when you buy cheap
>tfw when you sell high
>tfw the richest woman

?????????

Attached: ny-1547044617-21dzuikcnk-snap-image.jpg (1200x902, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2008/01/14/daily49.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uzR1hPqNVDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who knew bezos was actually a brainlet falling for the vaginal jew

>ugly woman has sex with ugly nerd for couple of years
>now one of the richest people in the world
...and they say women dont have it easy

Attached: 1505573035774.png (407x416, 10K)

why do they both have the same bulging eye? is this a defect in the lizard illuminati skin walker suits? is it a new Alexa implant?

Also she would be good looking without the bogdanoff chin

>ugly woman
she's pretty attractive in a normal person sort of way, especially when she was younger.

she also aged pretty well. Pierce Brosnan is better looking than Bezos and his formerly hot wife now looks like a sow

>woman with access to billions of dollars has aged well

They we married for 25 years. That's long before he became rich. You incels are so blinded by your rabid hatred of women you deliberately overlook simple facts.

>married for 25 years
>did nothing to contribute to the 137$ billion dollar fortune
>gets half
>????????

Alexa, just fuck my shit up.

>woman that didnt and now wont ever need to work a single day in her life has aged well

neets truly are the most privileged race

he took care of her. he cheated but she stopped taking care of him long before he did. ah jeff, you will only have 70 billion now.

>married to an insanely rich man
>have access to all his money already
>hes already fucking other people
>as am I
>not good enough
>I want to actually own half his money instead of just having access to it

ya. get the money under your name. and lawyers too, and judges too.

>before he became rich
before he was a billionaire*

I still consider millionaires to be rich. Did you think he was working in a gyro shop or something? He was already a successful hedge fund manager.

She was not a NEET, she was/is an author.

>gyro shop millionaire bro

ah! a terrible error i have made.

Did she contribute significantly to the $137B? I'm going to make a guess and say no.

an author is literally a NEET who just also happens to write

you'd think after getting his first million he'd stop caring about his looks, after all ugly guys can make up for it with money right? but no he's shooting up all sorts of bodybuilding drugs and growth hormones to be taken seriously. I guess being rich isn't enough. you always need LOOKS

he didn't care enough to get fake hair or plastic surgery like elon musk

>there are no gyro shop millionaires

think again, robot

bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2008/01/14/daily49.html

>it's ok for women to become the richest in the world through divorce
Yeah no. She should get maybe a few million? Only because it's an extreme case.

Always nice to see women's inability to perceive right and wrong is so bad they don't even know what people are talking about

Honestly Mackenzie seems like a pretty reasonable lady. They're already going for a settlement that won't result in Jeff's control of Amazon (he owns 16% of the company) from being diluted. Yes she will have custody of the kids and lots of other assets too but hey... when you're married to the richest man right?

was married, robot

She can do better desu

this. she can date a man half her age with dat divorce ca$h

he probably doesnt have enough follicles left for a transplant, and there are risks associated with using other people's hair

he could get a hair system made out of Laotian people hair like John Travolta had for so long

Wait wut, what is that? Do you have link where I could read more. genuinely interested, im NW3

it's just a good wig a stylist would glue onto your head, but they cost thousands of dollars per year

youtube.com/watch?v=uzR1hPqNVDI

Attached: kwzrnpethjlndf5ki9ae.jpg (590x350, 32K)

On the surface it looks like they are separating on good terms so that will make it much easier. When you have this kind of money, do you really need to spend a lot of time and effort fighting in court to get $5 billion when you can just settle easily for $2 billion? Using numbers I pulled out of my ass as examples.

I mean she has aged quite well, pretty attractive for her age. Now her ugly ass Nerd husband fucks something that looks like it's on botched and losses half his money for it. He is a fucking retard and considering how much cash he has, he could at least buy himself a harem of sexy sugar babes, to make this whole shitshow at least remotely worth it. I just hope he doesn't think he loves the weird creature he cheated with?

Why is it that so often rich and famous guys with good looking wives cheat on her with a total uggo? Schwarzenegger as another example.

cus their lives are in the public's eye. they cant exactly go see a 10/10 Swedish sex worker incognito

>Pierce Brosnan is better looking than Bezos and his formerly hot wife now looks like a sow
because he fucking wants it that way you rube

bezos was flying all over the country taking his bogdanoff looking mistress to fancy resorts according to the national enquirer

wow that is a very desperate dude. thats how you know he got none at home or elsewhere

I know more than enough wealthy man that pay attractive younger women not just for their bodies, but also for their discretion. It's kind of hard to avoid crazies, but if have decent people skills or you keep something on them you can make it work. Maybe he is just to autistic?
It's just sad. Kind of convinces me that he thinks there are mutual feelings

The most successful commodity speculator of all time - feminist icon.

Warren Buffett or George Soros are like little babies in comparison to her, lol.