Have you ever accidentally drank from your piss bottle, user?

Have you ever accidentally drank from your piss bottle, user?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

anyone who actually has a piss bottle and doesn't live in a treehouse better just fucking kys. there's no god damn reason for that.

No but I used to piss in beer bottles at parties, twist the cap back on and stick it in the fridge. If it was winter I'd set it outside and pick it back up when it was nice and frosty. Then I'd set it somewhere out in the open, sit back and watch the fun

Attached: 1438036792361.gif (553x567, 944K)

>avoiding abusive family members

Attached: 1545625439147.jpg (619x453, 28K)

At a music festival I once found (what I thought was) a full bottle of white wine... I didn’t notice it before it was too late and now frens bully me about it.

Attached: 1F7C4568-A161-4B0B-AE6E-E8D8A837FF95.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Yeah. I'm not even that upset about it because I knew I was bound to make that mistake eventually. I forgot I put one in my pocket to dump out in the toilet without anyone noticing and then I thought I just had a water bottle in my pocket because I often walk around with one like that anyway. I just thought it was warm because it was up against my leg for a while. Then I took a swig of it and realized what it was. I didn't want to swallow, but I didn't want to keep it in my mouth so I kind of just opened my mouth and let it all pour out so I got piss allover myself. The moral of the story is to never dump out your piss bottles, just let them accumulate in an area you never keep water bottles so you don't get them confused.

all the time
i once tried to pour acid into the bottle so it'd burn my nose and i instinticently wouldnt drink it, but it brunt through the bottle and made me room smell like piss took like a year of having the windows open 24/7 to get rid of it somewhat

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

> he doesn't trade 1 minute intervals

Attached: 1491298649803.jpg (250x238, 8K)

The first hard rule of Urine Therapy is to not drink the Head or the Tail.

Otherwise, the best antiviral and testosterone supplement available to you. All women should be drinking male piss. The second hard rule is wamen piss is toxic with estrogens.

ull never know what it's like to not have to stand up from ur computer to piss jesus chrsit u so dumb u probably have a job

only intentionally

my aunt unironically did. she slept over here for christmas, thought it was apple juice or ice tea lipton. took a sip. i told her its not my fault she drinks from a bottle out of my room.

i swear on my mom this is a true story.

>not pissing off the side of your treehouse

Yes and it was a couple days old but luckily I must have been very hydrated because it tasted like salty water

Third rule is if you eat too much animal product your piss tastes poorly, I wouod say lile shit but apparently that only smells bad. The Jew taught you that piss is waste, they go to great lengths to keep your piss (information) isolated from nature or collected... Adrenochrome also likely in play here.

Just because you are unable to think of one reason doesn't mean there aren't several.

i actually did... and it was old one, combined into ashtray bottle. It was not pleasant.

No, but my friend’s dad walked into the kitchen one morning and took a swig of a Budweiser can full of his chew spit.

Kek this thread

Attached: F96D3912-3BFC-4BE0-88B8-A25B6D455040.jpg (500x428, 146K)

Kek

LMAO

100% pure kek

Attached: siip.jpg (320x320, 93K)

you should be pissing on them

>drinking beer in the morning

based

what a nightmare

What the fuck is a piss bottle?

A bottle you piss in while you daytrade and lose money

wew lad

Attached: b i g s i p p.png (964x768, 1M)

Yeah I'm going to have to back this guy up, urine therapy is legit. Have not gotten sick since I started sipping my own piss.
That said, any sources on the women should be drinking make piss claim? Haven't heard that before. Does it have anything to do with hormonal birth control?

I emptied my beer at a party once then my friend dumped his snus in the can only for me to think it wasn't empty after all

The /never gonna make it/ thread?

sitting for too long is really hazardous to your health, at least get up to piss user

Attached: 146366581049.png (689x473, 97K)

yes it happened a few times, its not that awfull in term of taste if the pee pee is not to old.
If 1+ week old you start to regret very hard your mistake tho..

Attached: 1547064501067.jpg (1281x960, 85K)

> accidently

Attached: 7932BD869FCA4F4B99C542C1DDA0422B.png (1280x1280, 67K)

I use one of those large laundry detergent jugs, so no.

i use half empty beer bottles as ashray and there were a few times i accidently drank from them

>mistaking a cum jug for a piss jug

I give piss bottles to my mom and after 10 minutes i come back to ask her "why are you drinking my piss?" obviously she is not but she still gets scared and looks at the bottle haha
kill me

Attached: 1544127500166.jpg (650x929, 658K)

did it ever work? did you tell them afterwards that it was piss?

I've done something similar. I've also ashed stuff into full drinks. Be careful when you smoke, kids.

No but I've accidentally drank from my dip bottles before. Arguably worse than piss. Instantly jumped out of being half asleep and ran to the bathroom to throw up

What the fuck is the point of pissing in a bottle? Doesn't it take more effort to shove your cock into the bottle neck than to actually walk to the bathroom like a normal person?

If I wake up my mom by using the bathroom she'll start another fight with my dad and he'll get sick and die.

Attached: 1540888769766.jpg (743x1024, 281K)