Why do white guys grow a hipster beard as soon as they gain muscle?

Every time i see some white trainer in the gym. Guy looks pretty average, a year passes and he puts on a little size and has a huge hipster beard always. Every single time without hesitation when a white man puts on a little muscle he will have the huge beard and sometimes but not always tattoos. You even see it on reddit and misc and all these places and social media "my transformation bro". In the after pic the guy suddenly has a thick beard.

Do white guys think it makes them look tough to walk around like a Muslim convert?

Attached: 248398F800000578-2901832-image-a-44_1420732045762.jpg (634x784, 85K)

>males become more masculine
>masculine brained males grow beards as God intended
>beardlet cries on Jow Forums

white guys picked this shit up from Muslim men. they saw them on the news, thought it looked bad ass so they go bearded

Why the fuck do you give a shit?

My housemate did exactly this, shaved his head too. He looks better now but I always find his obsession with masculinity a bit weird

He's a DYEL nigger and can't grow a beard.

>looks better now with a beard

how could they try to look better! derp

>you're OBSESSED with masculinity
Do you eat tofu?

This kind of beard is honestly gross. Way too long

I agree that it's gross, but the length isn't the issue. It's the way it's trimmed and styled.

>Do you eat tofu?

If you are a real man you don't have to turn your masculinity into an obsession, you just are

Attached: cigsoldier.jpg (960x600, 393K)

>obsession
Why do you keep repeating this meme, tofu boy? Can you define "obsession"? Why is subject A obsessed and subject B "just is"? Do you have a basis for your buzzwords? How much tofu do you eat per week?

nobody cares soilet

>Do you eat tofu?
You know he does.

Nobody cares about you, that much is true. Tofu bokus really ought to just finish the abortion that failed to take when they were fetuses.

>no u
this is your brain on soi

You're a sub-90IQ DYEL tofuboku nigger, and can't grow a beard because you're 16.

>Why do you keep repeating this meme, tofu boy? Can you define "obsession"? Why is subject A obsessed and subject B "just is"? Do you have a basis for your buzzwords? How much tofu do you eat per week?

being a tryhard doesn't make you masculine

absolutely nobody cares soilet

Why do you dodge the questions, tofuboku? Can you define "tryhard"? What measurement of "trying" is permitted? When does one cross the line? Does any amount of effort make one a "tryhard"? Are you going to answer me or deflect and run away? Probably the latter.

>tofuboku

is this a new Jow Forums memeword?

Attached: 1540741685516.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

>Are you going to answer me or deflect and run away? Probably the latter.

Attached: Ritsu dab.png (541x604, 154K)

>fuck white people and their ability to....grow beards and gain muscles

Like the other user said, it is not the length but the style. A beard was always meant to be scraggly and rugged. Here we see a guy treat it with tender love and care. It is neat, uniform and well groomed. Absolutely odd

>white guys picked this shit up from Muslim men
in retrospect people will think it was due to Islamization (which IS coming) but it in fact preceded it

Hey genius did u know that dairy lowers test way more than any onions product in reasonable amount? I dont eat either tho so >inb4 soiboi :DDDD

i did the opposite. i'm a fat ass and have a thick bushy beard and just embraced bearmode. chicks like it.

He has an Imam beard.

Unironically me

>Benched 2 plate recently (pathetic I know)
>Grew out my beard

Not getting tats because they are retarded, not going to buzz either, growing my hair out instead.

Attached: pepe.png (1118x1074, 221K)

Just get a tattoo of a pentagram and you'll be fine. Right on your left shoulder blade. It'd look epic.

You want me to get the most edgy tattoo out there, why?

It's be fucking awesome. Duh. Why else?

It's the dumbass way of saying "i'm tough now." Beard, sleeve tattoos and a few months of lifting. The worst part is they don't even need to do anything else, because women fall for it.

A male obsessed with masculinity is either a faggot or insecure as fuck.
Not saying that in order for a male to reach peak masculinity he would have to be a hobo BUT a clean rugged look is more masculine than these muscled faggots with well trimmed beards and hair.

Overcompensation
NPC trend following behaviour
Closet homosexuality

It kinda looks good. Buzz cut + full grown beard if you can pull that off.

what? Why did you change obsessed to be in capital letters? I didn't say anything contentious, you sound insecure and neurotic as fuck

>muh beard muh tats
male ig posers

that was my point, it's abnormal to be obsessed with going to the gym, eating meat, growing a beard etc. It comes across as compensating or being insecure. But apparently pointing that out makes me a 'tofu eater' lmao

First if you want a muslim beard you need to shave your mustache, because the beard is supposed to symbolise the print where the hand of allah grasping your face.

And when you start working out your body produces more testosterone to fix all the muscles you break down working out, this has naturally effect on other parts of your body, like the beard. This often gives men more confidence when they for the first time actually start growing a beard unlike a year ago when they didn't

Well, there you said it. They wished for change and got it.

I don't gain muscle so I won't grow a beard. UwU

Then again, I might not be fully white... ;3

nice sour grapes faggot