Can you imagine being her, can you imagine having it so hard in your life

can you imagine being her, can you imagine having it so hard in your life

Attached: ming.jpg (639x1078, 165K)

Well to be fair I wouldn't want to walk around in front of my hometown dressed like that either

>tripping and falling is the hardest moment of your life
We have to go back. We have to go back to 1940 and give a certain someone the hydrogen bomb blueprints.

>job is to literally walk
>still fuck it up

Why not though? She looks really pretty

it was a lie I actually would

Not into those blue frills or whatever they are desu
Otherwise the outfit's okay.

I know it's impossible for basement-dwelling virgins to comprehend but modeling is a really taxing and tiring job. It's not easy at all. It's not just sitting there doing nothing and looking pretty. Lots of aspiring models burn out and can't take it.

Kek

This comment is very original

A lot of maintenance just to look good for magazines and sponsors

I somewhat can't blame them so much because they do wax the almighty fuck out of the floors. That's why they basically stomp their way across the stage rather than gracefully walk.

Women are generally narcissistic, and narcissistic people are very fragile and react poorly to social humiliation and shame. When you base your entire personality around being a public figure and impressing society, it's painful to embarrassed in front of many people.

I don't mind those. But the weird circles on her legs look retarded, why would they ruin the outfit like that?

They could've been alright if they were blue. Yellow was a pretty bad choice, seems very out of place, doesn't really match anything.

I know one girl who is a model, doing this catwalk stuff. She keeps saying how it's exhausting and how strictly she must keep in shape.

Take the VANTABLACK pill dude.
Asians just aren't as good looking as Euros.

Attached: elsahoskmingxistellamaxwell.png (833x793, 1.63M)

Why are so many of these professional corporate models, beauty contestant winners, instahos with millions of followers, miss universes and so forth not even that hot? I have better-looking girls in my classes and see cuter girls walking down the street. Did they just suck the right dick ala Harvey Weinstein or something, buy thousands of bot followers at strategic times to get the ball rolling, manipulate algorithms with SEO? In this photo OP girl is completely mogged by girl on the left imo. Pls help me understandu

Attached: mog.jpg (1386x891, 179K)

the absolute state of korean music scene
(and kpop fans)

repressed sexuality manifesting in worship of artificial mass-produced "cute" music and idols

you do realize that a simple trip and stumble can ruin your entire career in modeling. a fall could have blacklisted her from that industry and she would have nothing. that's why she was saying it was such a hard time of her life

You do realize that you're full of shit.

well, she made the choice of being a fucking useless drain on society. i feel no sympathy

She's so naive. I laugh for the time to come where she will no longer be allowed to be so naive.

I don't even care anymore
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Attached: inmylife.jpg (630x1492, 473K)

Photogenic =/= conventionally hot
Not sure what the obsession with height is about, though the thinness makes sense. Maybe taller women give the clothes more presence? They seem unearthly? Or maybe if a woman is taller she also appears to be thinner by comparison. Idunno. But models are definitely supposed to look weird.

Taller = more visibility
They're basically walking billboards for clothes.

>girls in my class
I know what you mean but trust me - you're wrong on this. Through my stepsister I know some truly gorgeous girls (like pic related) but they are NOT comparable to VS models. I met Elsa Hosk in New York once and my god she is literally perfect. Cameras and photos don't do her justice man. These are god-tier women, make no mistake.

Attached: dg.png (1079x646, 1.51M)

While your life is much harder, moping in the basement all day long about tfwnogf.

>Maybe taller women give the clothes more presence
it's just a visual composition thing, long thin shapes feel more elegant and sophisticated which is what sells in fashion and design

What would possibly compel a man to come to Jow Forums and complain about "basement dwelling virgins"

Does he have no clue what board he's on?

>tfwnogf
if only that was my biggest feel

Attached: 1544654106140.png (500x600, 217K)