To kill the boomer

>spot your local boomer
>repeat the words "queen sucks"
>this kills the boomer

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2000, 1.06M)

Queen is overhyped not even the best classic shit normies like them because its hip to support gays and Freddie is a god tier vocalist everything else has aged poorly or is just average.

Queen is boring, so is David Bowie.

>Queen is boring, so is David Bowie.
Fucking
thank.

Personally I prefer; Whitesnake, Scorpions, Def Leopard, Billy Idol, Van Halen, Twisted Sister, Motley Crue. Fucking zoomers only know queen because of the shit media propping them up.

Attached: T4loHcxO.jpg (724x724, 74K)

The Knack is really where its at.
The problem with Queen is that the band is so memorable that most people can recite a song after one or two listens. Well-produced, but too memorable to offer any surprise. Queen isnt shitty, it is just too simple sounding.

I'll be smoking pot and listening to queen live at the bowl with my KLM surround sound speakers from the mid nineties.

Attached: 1544806021209.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>Hey buddy, it's cool you have your own taste, kudos for you my dude.
>wanna play your favorite songs, i'd be down to hear what you enjoy jamming to
>here, you can use my cassette player. Just pop that sucker in and lets go

Attached: bfb.gif (750x400, 122K)

Even Green Day made more diverse forms of music than Queen.

and the boomer replies: "yeah i know, good taste kid"

Stupid user, you will just enable Rolling Stones boomers. Who are super mecha boomers

thats why green day died, they pop-ified

i grew up with my grandma playing queen on her shitty 2001 stereo, i love them i cant say they suck :( any other ways to fuck with boomers?

>The 80's was a era of blockbusters, not classics

Scorpions is the ultimate boomer shit tier band tho

Gave me a good laugh. Cheers to you user *sip*

Attached: janniespotted.jpg (1024x570, 42K)

I yelled this out at Sears and 20 different boomers started having strokes, seizures, aneurysms and heart attacks all at the same time.

Dio-era Black Sabbath was the only boomer band who's work has aged well.
So did Fall out Goy, Panic at the Disco, Paramore, etc. Pretty much all of the pop rock artists of the 2000s are just popshit now.

queen was always shit but bowies stuff before the 80s was pretty good

This, specially Ghostbusters. Murray and Aykroyd had to drag that horrible boring mess of a script all on their own, and no one talks about how terribly executed and explored the shallow concept is. You can almost hear grasshoppers singing when Murray isn't on camera
The 80's was a good year for comedians, but there is a reason why few directors of the era made more than just one good movie

Punk is niche and there is no money there nowadays
Bands will happily sell out and change their genre when it comes to money

woah why you dragging Bowie into this?

I like queen. My mummy use to have all the cds and she played them all the time. Good memories.

Attached: bc68ee5c7ffbee7cef81bfc7827f7dc6--freddie-mercury-crochet-free-patterns.jpg (675x900, 52K)

Quiet, Claire. I know my shit.

Bowie is just bland.