Are drugs for normalfags? I can't tell these days. There are some drugs that literally everyone does (weed, coke, LSD.)

Are drugs for normalfags? I can't tell these days. There are some drugs that literally everyone does (weed, coke, LSD.)

Attached: 6A81081F-A12B-4BED-843C-4DFA24DD9B9D.jpg (1476x1968, 685K)

Drugs are for everyone to enjoy, not just normalfags

I did smonk wed but I overdosed and pulled a whitey

yes it is a textbook normalfag characteristic to abuse drugs, just like all other forms of toughness-signaling such as tattooing, promiscuity and other meaningless risk-taking behavior

in general, if it's not normal for children to do X thing, X is a normalfag thing

>in general, if it's not normal for children to do X thing, X is a normalfag thing
You are utterly fucking retarded and don't deserve to live.

>it is a textbook normalfag characteristic to abuse drugs
Well, you say abuse, so is a casual drug user still a robot? You can still use a substance without abusing it.

Drinking is far more normalfag in my opinion. Fags who "never drink alone" are super normal fags. Most normalfags only do a small amount of drugs at parties.

30mg norco with a dab of marry jane. It's a great day

not at all?? explain

Might wanna research them to make sure if the goverments claims about them are true. Just make sure you take long enough time to go without any "research" every now and then.

Attached: terence_mckenna1.jpg (1200x1200, 283K)

how does it signal toughness to take drugs? i have never in my life thought of drugs as a tough thing to do lol

why do i keep seeing this pic what's the story?

It's some girl injecting black tar heroin.

no, you aren't normie if you're a drug addict
you're worse, the absolute butthole of society

Drugs are absolutely for normalfags

Attached: FB_IMG_1547218385050.jpg (596x569, 61K)

>oh, those faggots are getting addicted, I won't. Now time to shoot my 3rd syringe of heroin today, also pass me the meth pipe.

"black tar heroin" sounds like something only nerds and squares say

I scored 3...

drugs are one of the weakest things you can do. it means you can't handle life and certain emotions and situations. only pussies use drugs

t. never actually done drugs

No unless you only smoke weed and drink socially

be based cokehead doing lines in the bathroom.

Anyone can do anything, normie or robot. Just look at how many normies play vidya and watch anime nowadays. Normalfags enjoying things shouldn't stop you from doing the same.
Either way, there are some drugs that are off limits to normalfags. Obviously everyone smokes weed and drinks, and in college may experiment with LSD/MDMA, maybe even coke if the opportunity arises, but these are always in party/social settings.

Hi normalfag? Yeah, fucking drug losers lmao. If they knew the pleasure of cumming inside their gf they wouldn't need anything else.