Who is the "female" chris chan? has there ever been a girl that such an extreme case? is it even possible?

who is the "female" chris chan? has there ever been a girl that such an extreme case? is it even possible?

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iz3m_7ozhNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PixyTeri

Damien Antara/ "the wallflower"/ Heather Dalley was basically the female version of him.

who is this cutie
tell me her story

Attached: image.jpg (720x482, 94K)

She's an inbred weirdo who almost dated Chris Chan but then broke his heart and he blamed the trolls. Also she sleeps with her dad.

how old is she
oranginally

Probably not quite on his level of insanity but that one chick who's obsessed with TMNT.
youtu.be/Iz3m_7ozhNo
I say not quite on his level since we don't know much about her and as far as I know she hasn't drank her own cum or humped a waifu pillow. She's probably closer to old Chris though, not current tranny dimensional merge Chris.

fpbp

t. old /cgl/ user (male)

what the fuck does t. mean
like when someone says t. zoomer or some shit

chris chan is the female chris chan you transphobic bigot

chris chan doesn't have the mental capability to declare himself trans. he's doing it because he saw people on the internet do it

desu, any chunky bpd is the same thing to me

isn't he a tranny now?

That is who is typing the post

Orig

wow making fun of the mentally underprivileged
you're an ableist as well

Chris-chan is a female though?

>be on Jow Forums
>see post about manchild supreme, Chris-Chan
>thislolcowdiredupyearsago.png

PERKELE!!!!!!!!!!
dz

It started from Finnish posters I believe. "T" is short for a word that means "Sincerely" like signing the end of a letter or something.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

chris chan IS the female chris chan now faggots
it's the year of 2009 + 10

>female

He's a fucking tranny now.

How does it keep going so wrong?

Attached: 1527813328053.jpg (550x366, 53K)

Reminder that you should stop saying bad things about Chris unless you want to stay retarded for the rest of your life

Attached: 839057248957.jpg (604x510, 57K)