Live in London. No interest from women...

Live in London. No interest from women. A few matches on dating sites but one of them said i didn't have enough muscle and wasn't big enough for her (she likes guys like the Rock) and the other 2 ghosted me

do i just forget about women?

Attached: 098.png (474x597, 588K)

No, you get out of London.
what the fuck how does nobody get this

aren't london women among the lowest trash on the entire globe?

another pic of me i use on the dating apps usually i get "sorry not my type" "a bit young for me sorry xx" or something like that

Attached: 95.png (466x585, 316K)

>Live in London.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Why do so many Brits have tattoos nowadays? Are you a faggot if you don't have tattoos?

have you tried grindr you might be luckier there

>do i just forget about women?
Yes you have to suck dicks now.
Also, try using a real pic of you next time.

tfw this is not enough

Attached: 900315AD-43E5-4CFE-97B5-3C0CB1D5949F.jpg (406x364, 118K)

Is it true you need to learn Arabic to survive in London?

what do you mean a real pic? this is the one i have set atm for my profile pic on POF

Attached: 91.png (584x589, 797K)

are those compasses?

You'd be hot if it wasn't for those cringe tattoos

No, you get stabbed regardless of race or religion.

Women dont love so why bother

Originnmai

Stop the gay face expressions, grow up, you have muscles but your face gives a vibe of 'I'm insecure and narcissic'

I found your problem OP
I also dont believe this is genuine.

Attached: wwwwwwww.png (1327x951, 527K)

>but one of them said i didn't have enough muscle and wasn't big enough for her
Congraz, you've been duped by gym fags.

Tbh I think it's bc women think they're not good enough that's why they end up ghosting you

>if not LARP, then:
t.Turbo Chad passing for a loser incel like us to make himself feel better and us feel even worse.
Probably pics aren't even him, otherwise he'd post a timestamp and not so many pics so quickly.
I hope you die. You don't belong here, LARPer or not.

Attached: 10774148.jpg (625x626, 44K)

ReaIly, user?

Attached: 1547216636827.png (500x500, 17K)

this is exactly it senpai well done

look more casual friendly and care free

They think it's a fake

Is this actually a thing? Can, at least, fembots (male) confirm?

no these women are actively rejecting me. They are not scared or think my profile is fake or whatever. I have had POF for a year, tinder for a year and the other one (badoo) for a few months. Only had a few matches in the last 5 months, before that a few more but they always either ghost or they say things like i am not big enough, not old enough, not her type and such things such as that. I have ever met one of them or gone any further than a few messages

They probably either think it's fake or you're too Chad and out of their league or something lmao. Why are you even here? You are clearly a norman. You probably found out about r9k through fucking news about incels or something. You don't belong here. Get out. Out out out out. Go back to the gym.

Attached: 1841.jpg (845x626, 308K)

Fuck men instead user. Twinks would go wet for you.

Nah that's more the Essex women, they're the low class bulldog faced whores you see drinking excessive amounts every night. London women (and men) are all pakis or some other kind of foreigner but that applies to most big cities in western Europe.

Lmao no i found it through that MGTOW guy with the beard who always talks about women problems in his videos

So you don't belong here, huh? Out out out out. You shouldn't be here.

Attached: 389_m_l___annonciation.jpg (582x800, 67K)

London women are BLACKED they all want black men, muscular balck men at that

There's barely any white women in London mate

therere some poles and romanians

Why are you trying to use tinder for actual dating?

It is literally the most looks-oriented, vapid place on earth.

anyone who looks for more than one-night stands there is delusional.

If you want something real, go do something real. stop using your phone, go outside, find something you're interested in. There are also women who are interested in the same thing. Some of them are hot. Get to know the hot ones, drop them if you don't like their personality. Date the ones with whom you connect to. It's easy.

Why are you spacing sentences out with a line?

The sentences arent even very long.

Your use of capital letters is inconsistent too.

Not using upper case letters is one thing but at least be consistent. Here, in your final ""paragraph"" youve dropped the spacing all together as well. I have to say, user, Im terribly glad I'll most likely never have to ready anything substantive written by you.

you

do

realize

youre

asking

someone

to

put

in

effort

on

a

responding

to

OP's

gay ass

problems

No, Im not.

It takes more effort to double tap space than it does to press it once.

It isnt less effort to not space your sentences like a retard.

it takes more effort to respond to your autism. nobody asked you to respond to my post, and if you do at least contribute something valuable to the thread, stoopid.

Ok, sure.

However, what does responding to MY autism have to do with

>OP's

>gay ass

>problems

?

>nobody asked you to respond to my post

Its pretty rare I see posts asking for (you)s explicitly.

I just couldnt abide your terrible forum etiquette.

>Jow Forums
>forum

it's a message board

>reddit spacing
You need to go back pal

Because i want to

Suck a dick loser