Employed robots, who is your workfu? What is she like?

Employed robots, who is your workfu? What is she like?

Let me stop you right there neets, this thread isnt for you

Attached: 8dyiuyp.png (1080x1080, 787K)

I always have my eyes glued at her when she's in the office, too afraid to make a conversation with her, I would never have a chance anyways, I hope she's happy

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 8K)

no females at my place of work, so i don't have one.

There is a australian accent gril at the bbq place across from my building who calls me sweetie but i think she's married to the guy who owns the place.

Women ignore me so that's that.

>working with women
Wow you fags really are betas. I'm a man. We're men. I don't work with fucking women. They wouldn't be able to keep up.

I always work alone. I feel like I could have scored some coworker ass if I did not. Security Guard here.

I love girls with big boobs.

But with coworkers, I'm smitten with girls who are flat as a board as long as they have a cute giggle.

Shes a quite the character, beeing unable to have kids broke her i think. If youre on her bad side only god can help you because she doesnt forgive or forget. Her task is handling suplier complaints and it fits her nicely. 100% tree hugger and in her last life she studied medieval history. Nobody likes her but she is married to the ceo, which was my initial motivation to be on good terms with her. But with time i grew more attached to her and deep down shes just misunderstood. We are a good team. One time she was not asked if she wants any when another department ordered pizza, they all got a warning for browsing funny websites while working a few days later.

My boss. She's apparently a whore (or used to be), and that's attractive. Plus she's apparently mentally retarded like me.

I work from home right now, but my previous job had some older lady as the shift supervisor. She wasn't hot or anything but I swear she wanted my dick, used to grab me by the hips or push her body towards me or rub my arm. You know the things that would get a guy fired by sexual harassment if the genders were reversed

How much does she charge?
Ask if she can deduct the money from your paycheck for her services

>Best guess for this image: girl
gee google, I would have never guessed that?
Who is that anal amazon?

i had to fucking quit a job once because there was a girl like this i couldn't keep my eyes off of. i had a gf at the time, didn't want to keep having lewd thoughts about someone else.

i wonder if a girl would ever do the same for me? hmm.

Attached: 36803565_229696234318713_4999736111757524992_n.jpg (1080x1051, 123K)

There was this cute girl who joined my McDonald's team right before I left. She was short and had big titties. One time I stopped in for something to eat and she somehow remembered my name.

I've hear that people who work graveyard shifts tend to fuck their coworkers constantly. I guess that is why they have never put me on that shift.

All of the girls at work love me equally.

I have fucked four girls from my work, but I work in the service industry.

What do you service them? Dick?

I service the customers as a server, and the girls with my dick

From my old job, but I still think about her all the time. Young freshman (college) qt, I was a junior at the same school. We bonded pretty hard over classes and stuff, she would always laugh at my jokes. I resolve to ask her out, she tells me about her cute childhood freind boy she really likes so I didn't do it. A week later, she tells me she lost her virginity to him, I get the graphic details and wanted to vomit. She was still my best freind at that job, and we both really loved each others company. I still remember her telling me how much she missed me and how miserable she was when I took my workweek off once. Pretty much the only reason I didn't quit is because she was there. When I graduated, I was moving in with my grandparents, so I had to quit. She was also moving and needed a bit of money to pay off her last bills, so of course I said ok. Ffw to a week later, she ghosts me over $150. I sent her a few nasty messages on Snapchat and I assume she deleted the app since she never read them.

tl;dr: Person I was basically in love with freindzoned me then fucked me over by never repaying me some money. Fuck women

>tfw accidentally said that my coworker crush has "mouse-like qualities"
>She's super offended

I MEANT IT IN THE CUTE WAY

LIKE ANNA KENDRICK MOUSEY

>Sasha, she's bascially my copy in a fembody.
>She sees her boyfriend twice a year (long distance bullshit). She loves him though, but wants to be my friend.
>I can't stand her as she's always all over me, touches me and wants to hang out.
>Basically tell her to fuck off and stop touching me.
>From this day I smoke weed everyday.
>Lawbot fatface with no rules here.
>My life rn - antidepressants, shower, work, weed, entertainment, munchies, antidepressants, sleep.

Je ne regrette rien

She's perfect, aside from flat butt
Dat everything though

I work with zero women.

I don't have one. I'm not capable of actionable sexual attraction. I can recognise that people are attractive but the idea of fucking someone is so beyond me being actually attracted to someone doesn't happen.

She was a single mom. No longer works here.

There's a cute girl who I get along with but she has a bf apparently so not that into her. Definitely the kinda girl I like appearance wise. Other than that I just get sexually harrassed a lot by some of the older women for being a quiet and meek. Not particularly lookin to get with a coworker.

very petite, dark hair, tanned/light olive skin, 5'3 and from the Seychelles so has an adorable accent. were each others only friends there dont really talk much to others

Not a workfu, but I'm pretty sure the most attractive girl at my job is fucking my boss (who is married and has two kids).

I imagine this arrangement is actually quite common.

I don't say anything about it since there is nothing to be gained by saying anything.

I have dated lots of girls from my jobs. Currently though there are none that catch my eye. I might bang one of them if it feels convenient though

I'm pretty sure I just fucked things up with my workfu by not understanding somethings. It all got fucked up.

On the bright side though, I can stop worrying about her as bad as I was.

you think chad or tyrone care if she has a bf?

My workfu is a pale skinny gal. She hates the living shit out of me though every time I see her she looks at me with indiffrence or pissed off.

Literally not one person in my entire office I'm attracted to, there used to be one but she got promoted a few months ago to some other office place and now there's fuck all talent

I have never liked a girl I had to work with
There's one girl in my store who's kinda pretty but I just don't really feel it for her

>barely ever talk at work
>not sure if it's sexual tension or if it's just my autism or possibly her autism
>when we talk at events outside of work we get along great
>not sure if she likes me or if she pities me

Attached: 1411809412105.jpg (800x800, 55K)

there is this new girl in the HR office, who'sa real cutie and a 7/10 (she's pretty short, like 5f) next to those inclusion and diversity officers who are disgusting landwhales

>inclusion and diversity officers
>officers
what the fuck is that?

There are no women at my job

theres hope user my dad (security guard) met my mom on the job

>what the fuck is that?

This.

Attached: sjwicon1.jpg (620x413, 115K)

I started sleeping with a coworker a few months ago. We'd been flirting for years. Still not sure if it's worth it

i hate all my coworkers though there's a few female coworkers where i'd be happy if they "forced" me or rather commanded me to lick their shoes, worship their feet and worship their asses.

in particular the 35yo childless cat mom, post-wall roastie who is always complaining about her weight (even though she's not fat, slightly chubby at worst by my standards) and her wrinkles and how she hates getting older. she's in a position of authority over me so being subordinated to women i resent or detest always triggers my femdom fetish

one time i saw her take off her shoes and just sit at her desk with socks... masturbated to that when i was back home.

i dont have normal sexual fantasies about any coworkers because i dont have normal sexual fantasies about any women period, i'm a perverted freak